Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdentVeteran View Post
    Christ that was actually garbage. I am sick of the mary sue writing. They either Tabula Rasa'd her meaning she has no memories. MEANING THE MULTIPLE GENOCIDES ARE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG!!!
    Or all the heroes are going to suck on her being all like "Sylvanus waifu sama only you know Jailer's plan."

There are so many illogical things too. Did she only just realize the Jailer is evil? He is imprisoned in literal effing hell.
    Wtf is with Anduin? They never really explain it is it Arthas just tesla cruise controlling him?
    Where did he go? Again show don't tell SIMPLE FREAKING RULES OF WRITING BTW!

This whole effing expansion is just a plot devise for making Sylvanus alive again, whilst she genocided people with chains that made no sense.

Yeah N'Zoth "died" awfully to make sure your dead waifu is alive.
    Where do you see anything getting swepped under the rug?

Also wasn't it quite clear that Sylvannas... just didn't care about the evil shit she was doing becuase it served her well. Obvicously she was okay with that becuase of her shattered soul. Now the jailor gave it back to her.
    I do not think the other leaders will just let bygons be bygons espacially Tyrande and Malfurion.
    They will definetly use her knowledge. Everything else would be stupid.

But yes i agree that Blizz tendencies to keep mysteries gets really annoying. Never answers only more questuions

hmm... for the reasons why Jailor gave her soul back is probably because he expect great torment from what she has done.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

lol people are so mad that Sylvanas is still undead (alive?) xD it almost made me want to play the game again (if only Blizz would cut expansion price in half I could consider it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Gues now i have to follow through with my promise to unsub, seeing sylvanas is getting that redemption arc nobody wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    hmm... for the reasons why Jailor gave her soul back is probably because he expect great torment from what she has done.
    True, with her soul back she will be able to feel all that she had done, so we are on a good way to her redemption
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I'm impressed you could hear anything.

I got some of it, but Zovaal just sounded like a man who has his bass turned up too loud in the car but you're also not inside of the car.

Same, lol. I only heard like half of what he was saying, way too much bass. Everyone at Blizzard dropping the ball lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Same, lol. I only heard like half of what he was saying, way too much bass. Everyone at Blizzard dropping the ball lately.
    good there are subs on yt

Maby backstab him before he gets like x100 times more powerful with that heart power-up.

The sylvanas character is absolute trash overall.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I agree that's SUPERB shit writing.

But, if I would try to find "logical explanation" - shes mortal now. So....? Maybe his plan was to leave her to "us" to finish her off?
    I would say it's a massive punishment; she's been running around as the Banshee queen with all those powers and the lack of most of a concscience for so long, and now she needs to breath again.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well yeah, I guess so. Making deals with an evil death god is never a good idea. And I think even the Evil Overlord list prohibits partnering up with entities stronger than you. All the power Sylvanas has is from the Jailer so just shooting one sad arrow at him will do fuck all.
    But on the other hand in this universe we have people making deals with Kil'Jaeden the Deceiver, probably thinking his nickname was given to him by his bullies in Eredar school. Spoilers: It wasn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylavanas: I will give you this cool bow if you let me live!
    Player: Yo, Garrosh! Is a bow a proper weapon for an arms warrior?
    Garrosh: Nope.
    Player: Sorry, lady. You are dead. Even more dead.
    Worse, they're all going to hate her despite us knowing she's right and think she's lying to us, up to the point where she saves us all despite her "mistreatment"
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

5+ Year Old Account
    I rolled my eyes multiple times through this. Fucking called it. As Much as I wanted her dead. I knew she was gonna live AND get her soul back. Bet her fanbois are happy.

The only way this could have been slightly interesting, or unexpected, is if the Jailer sneakily put a 'good' soul into Sylvanas that wasn't actually her 'good' soul (Eg. Arthas?)

The good soul is 'trapped' in Sylvanas' body, taken prisoner by Bolvar/Thrall/etc, and tries to convince/talk their way out of it to help over a period of time.

Unfortunately that definitely doesn't seem to have been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Well I guess this is because of raid has just opened, and many people left who want to experience this cinematic in-game. But like/dislike ratio is telling, no amount of fake praise will hide ugly writing.
    People tried to push the same thing in regard to the Nyalotha ending cinematic and it remains unlisted to this day. This has nothing to do with raid release schedule. It's just Blizzard desperately trying to save face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Maby backstab him before he gets like x100 times more powerful with that heart power-up.

The sylvanas character is absolute trash overall.
    Yup. NOW, she thinks it's a good time to betray him? She was serving him the whole time. Now she realizes she was made to serve?!

I don't even know what to say.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard writing staff, scraping new levels of the barrel year on year.

Oh boy. Imagine paying 8 months of subscription for Stevens Waifu fic. Its FF13 and Toriyamas Lightning pushing but so much worse.

I dont think that attack was meant to do any damage, it was more of an act of defiance imo.

And like @Ringthane said, i reaaaaaly hope its not an Angel from Buffy type situation.

Those things aside, if one's soul is criteria for being "alive", shouldnt she die straight away once her soul was completed inside a decades old carcass?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    The only way this could have been slightly interesting, or unexpected, is if the Jailer sneakily put a 'good' soul into Sylvanas that wasn't actually her 'good' soul (Eg. Arthas?)

The good soul is 'trapped' in Sylvanas' body, taken prisoner by Bolvar/Thrall/etc, and tries to convince/talk their way out of it to help over a period of time.

Unfortunately that definitely doesn't seem to have been the case.
    Or if he had an interesting design in his complete form (no he doesn't). Or if he had a legit interesting motivation. Turns out it simply is: "The world is unfair cause I don't rule it."

FU Blizzard for actually going through with a Sylvanas redemption.

Outside of that utterly cringe bit of of writing I liked Zovaal.

Blizzard has one last chance to save this poor storyline. IF we see the 3 NPCs walking towards Sylvanas and Chop her head off. But that wont happen because she passed out and real heroes dont decapitate their enemies while they are unconscious.

Oh well, after 30ish years it is inevitable that they can't keep quality in storytelling.
    Last edited by Drec8; 2021-07-07 at 09:34 AM.