Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "I'm about to do nothing wrong....one last time."

fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    They literally turned into a pile of ash

It's better than those far-away cutscene, where you basically see events from a third perspective. If you know anything about cinematic composition, you'd know that in order to convey emotion, you need to show the character from up-close.
    These custcenes we've been getting from long-distance shots were really jarring.
    Not to say the actual animation aren't bad. it's just that the cinematic choices are better.
    Well could that not be the boss dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    That animation quality is absolutely horrible. The first couple of seconds in his chains aren't even there, then suddenly pop in. The overall stiffness was atrocious. Yet it was still the best narrative endings to a character this game has had since Arthas went out.
    It's done in-game, not a rendered cinematic like the Sylvanas one.

So.. what, he ceased to exist?

What the hell is wrong with people? he was one of the best characters in game.
    screaming loudly =/= great

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I laughed, I'm not sure how else you're supposed to react to him turning into a pile of Soul Ash in the middle of Torghast.
    lol'd pretty hard at 'for the horde' coming from that guy.

Only positive here is that garrosh and his stupidity are finally reduced to ashes.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I laughed, I'm not sure how else you're supposed to react to him turning into a pile of Soul Ash in the middle of Torghast.
    Who says that isn't the raid boss corpse?

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell is wrong with people? he was one of the best characters in game.
    Best addition to the franchise since the RTS games. The best character the MMO spawned for sure.

It confirms garrosh was wrong, that’s why he’s like an infinite battery for these guys. Just so much sin.

10+ Year Old Account
    A true Chad even in the afterlife.

>Breaks free from Soulrender's Chains using only his rage
    >Does nothing wrong, again, and sacrifices himself for the Horde one last time
    >Refuses to elaborate
    >Dies in a blaze of glory

We didn't deserve you Garrosh.
    (Alliance players agree)

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It confirms garrosh was wrong, that’s why he’s like an infinite battery for these guys. Just so much sin.
    Anima does not equal sin. You got a lot of things completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    orc heaven
    The only thing that will make me come back to this expansion.

Lok'tar Ogar.

Is Thrall apart of this fight or brought up in some way? Or does Garrosh bring up Thrall out of the blue because he is salty?

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Is Thrall apart of this fight or brought up in some way? Or does Garrosh bring up Thrall out of the blue because he is salty?
    Thrall did cheat in their 1v1. therefore, coward.

Didn’t like how the antagonist was weakened before Garrosh broke free. The “ooh” look was a little too much, and also hysterical how cartoonish it is, when Garrosh saw the dropped sword.
    I did like how Garrosh showed how strong he was at the end by breaking free and then staying completely true to his character and didn’t regret anything he did. To him, everything he did was right.
    I’m not saying I agree with him, but he went out on his own terms and true to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    "You will be remembered as the Warchief who died for nothing"
    Hey, saves Thrall from having to deep-fry him a second time, I guess?
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora-Prime View Post
    Thrall did cheat in their 1v1. therefore, coward.
    I understand the history, but my man has been locked up as an anima battery since WoD and the first thing he says is "Thrall is a coward." Like bro, stop simping for Thrall. I think Garrosh is great, but a real Chad wouldn't give a fuck about cheating ass Thrall. Why would he care about Thrall in the afterlife if his contention is he would make the same choices again. It's just bad writing, but it devalues Garrosh.

Edit: I shouldn't say bad writing, I should say writers trying to grapple with a character that is so wildly different that their own personalities that they don't understand the way he should be acting.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Well could that not be the boss dude?
    Both disappeared. Seemingly implying he sacrificed himself to end this boss. Bummer
    I really liked Garrosh...
    What was the point of hyping him up in the Revendreth Afterlives if he was just meant to be disposed the moment he made an appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    screaming loudly =/= great
    It's better than any other character, that's for sure.
    And it's not just that. The writing for him was better. The way he talked was realistic, unlike Sylvanas' scripted, theatrical lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Best addition to the franchise since the RTS games. The best character the MMO spawned for sure.
    Right? and people look at me like i'm crazy...
    The guy was a truly captivating character.

Quote Originally Posted by Krowth View Post

Aaaand he's gone again.

At least he went out like an absolute chad.
    I was both filled with euphoria and then sadness when I saw Garrosh come back only to die again. I wanted -him- to return but I think they'll use AU Garrosh that's with Yrel and make him Warchief in the future. This is probably a taste for what is to come.

- - - Updated - - -

We fight him alone. He's the first boss after the Nine.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I understand the history, but my man has been locked up as an anima battery since WoD and the first thing he says is "Thrall is a coward." Like bro, stop simping for Thrall. I think Garrosh is great, but a real Chad wouldn't give a fuck about cheating ass Thrall. Why would he care about Thrall in the afterlife if his contention is he would make the same choices again. It's just bad writing, but it devalues Garrosh.

Edit: I shouldn't say bad writing, I should say writers trying to grapple with a character that is so wildly different that their own personalities that they don't understand the way he should be acting.
    Say what you will about what I'm saying about myself with this; but I think Garrosh's situation just needs the littlest bit of empathy applied and it seems to make sense.

Imagine it was you about to put down your failed mentor and move on to the life you've earned, and suddenly without warning, the most shitty, disrespectful move played by Thrall, so much so that even across all time and space the Elements abandoned him, comes out snuffs out your light before it's finished blazing.

THEN you're immediately shoved into some dank holding cell and forced to basically Soul-Vomit violently day in and day out for elune-knows-how-long, full well seeing through these Vampiric dweebs and their penance BS.

I'm not saying it's my noblest side, but without a doubt I'd probably be steaming at Thrall for putting me in that place without a fair fight. I imagine I wouldn't even be able to care 'how long it's been' whatever that means in the Shadowlands, just that it's the last immediate event of my mortal life, and the beginning of an immortal hell.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2021-07-07 at 07:46 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!