Poll: Sargeras vs The Jailer

10+ Year Old Account

Question Ok, Because I'm an idiot.

SARGERAS vs THE JAILER

I fucked up my last post and put in Kil'Jaeden....oops

NOTE: Both challengers are at their full power. Sargeras in his full titan form, and The Jailer after recent events in-game.
    Last edited by Benchwarmers898; 2021-07-07 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Clarification
    The world is an unfair, unjust, uncaring place, get used to it.

People voting for Sargeras haven't been paying attention to the story.

I'm gonna say Sargeras because he's literally the size of a planet while the Jailer is the size of a titanic watcher.

Sargeras wouldn't even have to use his sword, he could just step on him

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I'm gonna say Sargeras because he's literally the size of a planet while the Jailer is the size of a titanic watcher.

Sargeras wouldn't even have to use his sword, he could just step on him
    Yeah I’m gonna go with this too. The Jailer is an Eternal One which is supposed to be on par with the First Ones, which shaped the cosmos and the Titans, however we already imprisoned an Eternal One, Sire Denathrius, so I don’t think that’s a factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Sargeras would crush the Jailer.

Story makes no sense anymore either way, so let them speculate

Why pay attention to a piece of shit of a story?

We try not to when we know who's writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    We try not to when we know who's writing it.
    Still, good story or not, it's a pretty straightforward fact that Jailer is the strongest entity we faced so far as much as may favor other characters.

Still, good story or not, it's a pretty straightforward fact that Jailer is the strongest entity we faced so far as much as may favor other characters.
    Which is exactly why we try not to pay attention to it.

It's pretty straight forward fact that the writers can bullshit anyone to be more powerful than Sargeras, and that we acknowledge that this isn't a good story (unless you're into that sort of thing) because it's bullshit.

Garrosh ending is another example. I mean, good way to end his character in concept, but terrible execution considering Garrosh ends up dying in vain because he sacrifices himself to kill a boss we've already defeated. That isn't good writing.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-07-07 at 10:31 PM.

Sargeras could shove the Jailor all the way up his ass without the slightest inconvenience.

No, I am, literally me the human.
    Next expansions I've written that I've always been secretly running the whole show: Dradlords? Triple agents working for me, Titans? my lieutenants. Voidlords I actually created them in a double-secret reverse psyop to punk the first ones. Jailer? His infinity gauntlet is actually one of my super infinity stones. I'm titan n+2 tier (where n is always the second strongest entity for the rest of the franchise's existence).

Does it make no sense? Doesn't matter it's the story now.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Which is exactly why we try not to pay attention to it.

It's pretty straight forward fact that the writers can bullshit anyone to be more powerful than Sargeras, and that we acknowledge that this isn't a good story (unless you're into that sort of thing) because it's bullshit.

Garrosh ending is another example. I mean, good way to end his character in concept, but terrible execution considering Garrosh ends up dying in vain because he sacrifices himself to kill a boss we've already defeated. That isn't good writing.
    Ironically, I consider Garrosh (who died in vain) to be the best personality in the Shadowlands as of now. He is the only one who doesn't serve, doesn't pretend and pretty much stays true to himself. Bad writing comes to the part where they burnt him into a cheap cutscene rather than exploring his perspective more.

To you and the rest who responded: I am also jaded by the writing quality and I can tell it's that bad cause my emotional state during the Sylvanas cinematic was rather dull.

Sargeras, no question about it. The Jailer being the current baddie however would likely lead to them writing him as playing 4D chess and beating Sargeras that way though...

Sargeras cleaves the Maw in half and calls it a day.

Ironically, I consider Garrosh (who died in vain) to be the best personality in the Shadowlands as of now. He is the only one who doesn't serve, doesn't pretend and pretty much stays true to himself. Bad writing comes to the part where they burnt him into a cheap cutscene rather than exploring his perspective more.

To you and the rest who responded: I am also jaded by the writing quality and I can tell it's that bad cause my emotional state during the Sylvanas cinematic was rather dull.
    I can respect that.

I mean it's just as if someone were to ask who was stronger, Snoke or Vader, I probably would give the same kind of response as I did above. I'd generally try not to pay attention to the sequels to warrant any attention to the matter. Better left forgotten and moved on from, and redouble our focus on Mandalorian instead.