Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    But the Venthyr mount is free from the campaign, not the store.
    That's what I was about to say. Keep your 25$ blue bird, I got a badass gargoyle with glowy red wings for free.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Even if the mount was a standard horse that looked like shit people would cry. Never understood why people feel they need every mount the game has to offer and throw the toys out the pram when they can't get 1 mount, pretty sure people like that should be sitting in front of a psychologist and not wow.

You can convert gold to balance and get it that way, can't you?
    And can't you also just buy the mount separately from the sub?

I don't think the 6 months is your only option.

But even if it were, isn't this exactly what people asked for when they asked for loyalty rewards?
    Last edited by Razion; 2021-07-08 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Even if the mount was a standard horse that looked like shit people would cry. Never understood why people feel they need every mount the game has to offer and throw the toys out the pram when they can't get 1 mount, pretty sure people like that should be sitting in front of a psychologist and not wow.
    Because it's allowed to be a 2nd class citizen in a game; life is already unfair; do you want a game that is no different?
    They don't do it just for aesthetics and mounts: you can pay to win.
    E.g. keep buying gold with real money and buy BOEs and runs.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Because it's allowed to be a 2nd class citizen in a game; life is already unfair; do you want a game that is no different?
    They don't do it just for aesthetics and mounts: you can pay to win.
    E.g. keep buying gold with real money and buy BOEs and runs.
    Based on that I think it's best you speak to a psychologist. Won't be long before this thread is locked so enjoy it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    You can convert gold to balance and get it that way, can't you?
    And can't you also just buy the mount separately from the sub?

I don't think the 6 months is your only option.
    Gold which can be also purchased with real money. So it's not really a fair alternative is it? In order for it to be a fair alternative real money wouldn't be able to buy gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on that I think it's best you speak to a psychologist. Won't be long before this thread is locked so enjoy it while you can.
    You can personally attack people as "crazy" all you want. That's not an argument. You only confirm you had no response and only hate.

I have a response the problem is you strike me as a flat earther making it a complete waste of time, I'm curious how mounts are to blame and not tokens for the "pay to win" bullshit though, shouldn't you be crying about tokens and not one new mount you can't get in-game? I'm really fucking confused.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

If I recall correctly it may be given temporarily and then it will require a purchase for ~$70. I don't know the details.
    no. gonna stop you there. that is NOT how the 6 month sub mount works. if you have a 6 month sub at the time the mount is added then you get it. permanently. your statement that "you may recall it may be given temporarily" is utter bullshit because that has NEVER EVER been the case for one of these mounts.

I have a response the problem is you strike me as a flat earther making it a complete waste of time, I'm curious how mounts are to blame and not tokens for the "pay to win" bullshit though, shouldn't you be crying about tokens and not one new mount you can't get in-game? I'm really fucking confused.
    Why not both? People can use real money to change the game in terms of mounts and they can use real money to buy gold which also changes the game.
    Life is already unfair and a game that imitates that becomes worse because I could "play" real life instead.

Why not both? People can use real money to change the game and they can use real money to buy gold which also changes the game.
    Life is already unfair and a game that imitates it becomes worse because I could "play" real life instead.
    Both? since when could you swap a mount for gold? the problems you're talking about are token related yet you bring a mount into it claiming "life is unfair". Do you want everything free in life or something? do you want Blizzard to give out everything for free because "life is unfair"? You're either the most delusional flat earther type there is or flat out trolling.

Both? since when could you swap a mount for gold? the problems you're talking about are token related yet you bring a mount into it claiming "life is unfair". Do you want everything free in life or something? do you want Blizzard to give out everything for free because "life is unfair"? You're either the most delusional flat earther type there is or flat out trolling.
    You make no common sense. This mount can be purchased with real money or indirectly with gold which can be also purchased with real money.
    Your personal attacks are still not an argument; try to bring only arguments; your seething hate only confirms I'm right.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you want everything free in life or something? do you want Blizzard to give out everything for free because "life is unfair"?
    The point there was that life is already pay to win. Why would I want that in a video game? I could just "play" real life instead.

You make no common sense. This mount can be purchased with real money or with gold which can be also purchased with real money.
    Your personal attacks are still not an argument; try to bring only arguments; your seething hate only confirms I'm right.
    I'm well aware of that yet I still don't get how purchasing a mount with either money or gold is pay to win, you can purchase a token with real money, convert to gold and buy BOE's aka pay to win but how in the actual fuck does that work for a mount? I do love the fact you want arguments when your only one is "life is unfair". Tell you what, I fully support the store mounts and everything else, why? because life is unfair.

I used it like, twice. Forgot it existed.

Proceeded to use my hand mount in almost every situation because the mount special is....awkwardly funny to see.

I'm well aware of that yet I still don't get how purchasing a mount with either money or gold is pay to win, you can purchase a token with real money, convert to gold and buy BOE's aka pay to win but how in the actual fuck does that work for a mount? I do love the fact you want arguments when your only one is "life is unfair". Tell you what, I fully support the store mounts and everything else, why? because life is unfair.
    If you support "life in unfair" in a game than why do you even play a game? Play "life" since that's very clearly a game that you like.
    And mounts aren't immaterial in terms of game goals since clearly people want them and show them off and work for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does the forum think of this? Do they think it's good for the game?
    Sounds like a subjective opinion to me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for reminding me to claim the mount.

Imo the best one is the golden hand mount which we will be able to get on Saturday.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Imo the best one is the golden hand mount which we will be able to get on Saturday.
    My two favorites are the Blizzard Airship, and the RAF airplane. Oh, and the Donkey from Arathi Highlands.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say that if you do identify parts of the game that were paid to win then those parts are diminished in value.
    But that argument is destroyed when it's unclear if the source was real life money or game skill or game grinding which is also true in this case.
    Ideally the game should have rewards separated very clearly into those that need skill >> that need grinding >>>>>>>>> that need money.

Google how its special looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

Check its special.
    And check the trees special. That was completely free.

Also its your opinion that its the best mount. I think soaring razorwing looks the coolest.