Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    He means the fallen charger obviously, you might need 6 months to get it

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    I’m seeing a lot of new unique mount models in 9.1. Wtf are you talking about?
    You missing the point.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    What does the forum think of this? Do they think it's good for the game?
    My hand mount begs to differ.

It's free for people who already play for 6 months, and if you buy 6 months JUST for a mount without knowing if you will play for that long, then you are a sucker tbh...

I see nothing wrong with it tho, because promotions and paying for things cheaper by comitting long term is common all over the place. It's mostly just bad for people getting fooled by it, otherwise it's a gain even for the consumers.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Do they release them every 6 months?
    The patch got delayed big time leaving many playes without stiff to do.. bit still paying, but no worries we offe you more game time (lol) for unique mount, but you still got to pay. Dude that should have been free from the get go. Its pethatic.

of course its not, but the battle has been lost. Store mounts are here to stay and if you are planning on playing WoW, you need to accept it. The store is even creeping it's way into TBC classic piece by piece, so no matter what version of WoW you play, that store is going to be a tumor on the side of WoW and there's no removing it.

Cash shops get added to games, but is there a single example of a game that has removed cash shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You missing the point.
    And what is your point then?

There are unique new mount models in 9.1

This one is just another unique mount model. Sure, it sucks a bit that this paid mount gets more uniqueness with special animations and such stuff. But is that a reason to whine on the forums? I would say no but people whine about every meaningless shit on the forums, so maybe I'm wrong here.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    And what is your point then?

There are unique new mount models in 9.1

This one is just another unique mount model. Sure, it sucks a bit that this paid mount gets more uniqueness with special animations and such stuff. But is that a reason to whine on the forums? I would say no but people whine about every meaningless shit on the forums, so maybe I'm wrong here.
    Yes, the timing like I said is what makes it a slap in the face. Again check wowhead for the full list. But there are more recolors of the same mounts then realy unique ones that requires you to know... play.

With timing I mean..the patch was delayed.. and stuff like this should have been free.. but no they decide the use the most unique mount as a pay more to get it thing.

Which is just stupid and besides I am so done with storemounts its not even funny anymore.

You know you could have ignored my post entirely, but I am sorry if you feel offended that I spit on the storemounts.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-07-08 at 11:29 AM.

I typically pay for the 6 month sub when a new expansion hits.

Each patch I'll sub in monthly intervals. They can stick a 6 month mount up their arses, I don't care about shit like that or pretend it's "extra value". I unlocked flying this week, and then realised I didn't care about that either since there's nowhere in SL I want to go.

The only thing I want to do is raid. When the raiding stops, so does my money.

The best mount? Its a purple chicken... cmon man.

Mount isn't even that cool and people who aren't drifting in and out of wow should grab the 6 months sub anyway as it's a better deal. Even token people, as you can buy the 6 month once and then extend with tokens and never get charged again.

Besides ... there are hundreds of mounts .. who cares about 1 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    The best mount? Its a purple chicken... cmon man.
    check its /mountspecial

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Mount isn't even that cool
    check the /mountspecial of it

Unpainted mechanostrider is the best mount in the game so I don't care

Yes, the timing like I said is what makes it a slap in the face. Again check wowhead for the full list. But there are more recolors of the same mounts then realy unique ones that requires you to know... play.

With timing I mean..the patch was delayed.. and stuff like this should have been free.. but no they decide the use the most unique mount as a pay more to get it thing.

Which is just stupid and besides I am so done with storemounts its not even funny anymore.
    I don't see the problem with the timing. The point of it being a 6 months mount is to reward loyal fans, which is especially a nice gesture in difficult times where a patch gets delayed for so long.
    It's just a mount. Nothing to go wild about with hundreds of them already in the game. But it looks nice and it's a nice gesture to the loyal fans. Nobody with more than two braincells would subscribe for 6 months just to get the mount if that person doesn't even want to play WoW anymore.

You know you could have ignored my post entirely, but I am sorry if you feel offended that I spit on the storemounts.
    You replied to me and then say "you could have ignored me"??? WTF kind of attitude is that? Is that how you act in real life as well? Just chime in in a discussion, say what you want to say and then act surprised when people reply to you?

check its /mountspecial

- - - Updated - - -

check the /mountspecial of it
    I tend to use mounts to actually move around, not to afk in towns and spam mountspecial.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I tend to use mounts to actually move around, not to afk in towns and spam mountspecial.
    It always works with 'jump' if you can't fly. It's a very common thing to see.

Although I'm loath to do it I think blizzard deserves some slack here.

Store mounts are rarely anything special and even when they do go all out they're generally just good. The only one I remember being truly objectionable was the bat because it had a unique rig for a long time.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The "best mount" is a wholly subjective claim on the OP's part. For me, the Sapphire Skyblazer is *way* down on the ranking of 9.1's mounts - the top spot currently occupied by the Mawsworn Charger:

The Skyblazer is nice, sure; but next to the various Chargers and scuttling hand mounts it's not got a lot going for it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Rather this (Because i am nearly always subbed anyway) than a pure storemount.

Also i am quite sure i will never use it. Mounts are prestige objects for me. If everyone has it it has no value for me tbh. Like the tree... looked at it for one day and then never used it again.
    Mounts that are annoying to get or difficult are my favourite. I am not good not enough for gladiator mounts though^^

My skelet raptor, the nightmare mount with this mindfucking maze and the original Brewfest ram are my favourite^^

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Mounts that are annoying to get or difficult are my favourite.
    For me the reverse can happen if they look like crap. E.g. TLPD looks like crap to me so when I see someone farming it I'm like, "look at this idiot that is so stupid that they they think it's smart to waste so much of their life for that".