Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Qanon Followers are running for School Board around USA.

Yet even more proof that the Qanon Cultists are idiotic, they are winning some schoolboard elections and its alarming and dangerous.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...board-rcna1352
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    "In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then He made School Boards."

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I find it odd you'd allow elections to run things like schools.

No doubt they'll claim they are just copying what lefties have been doing for years, infiltrating the school system.

It makes sense they are already in Congress, running towns and state legislatures. The new Nazi party is trying to take over all aspects of life.

So Theo is going to be around any minute now to tell us this is fine and dandy, because parents should have final say in their children's education, right?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    So Theo is going to be around any minute now to tell us this is fine and dandy, because parents should have final say in their children's education, right?
    She's undoubtedly cheering with joy when her allies are gaining ground like this. Anyone else in the actual reality is in for hard times to restore some sense into the systems. And to somehow keep extremists from blowing said systems up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Are there any qualifications one requires to run for School Board?

Or is being a "concerned citizen" enough?

I am glad there is no school board in my country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yet even more proof that the Qanon Cultists are idiotic, they are winning some schoolboard elections and its alarming and dangerous.

Oh lord.. My the world have mercy on those poor children..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And this, my friends, is where the fun ends.

If they attack the educational system, they need to be eradicated before they can indoctrinate entire generations with their retard.

Hunt them, lock 'em up. Since all of them are retards and prone to acting up on arrest, that should be easy enough. No mercy, maximum sentence in a mental facility for all of them.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

this how fascists' take power, when a violent coup fails they'll try and take over the institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    It's diversity isn't it?
    So is having cannibals on the school board, but I don't think you'd find many who would view that as a positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    this how fascists' take power, when a violent coup fails they'll try and take over the institutions.
    Why so afraid of a fair competition? If their ideology is so bad surely only very few people support that

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Why so afraid of a fair competition? If their ideology is so bad surely only very few people support that
    I realize so you're not as naive as that sounded, so why the bold-faced lies?

Yo what's wrong with the Nazi's? They had the support of the people so their ideology couldn't have been bad at all.

Not surprised to see this argument from you.

Fascists are "fair" (not really), until they hold the power. Then the ethnic cleansing etc. starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Waiting for it. Teachers are supposed to be cowards and bitches to parent's from what I understand of that PoV...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post

This is precisely what the GOP did in the '80's when they still hadn't won control of the decades-long Democratic controlled U.S. House of Representatives. They started infiltrating the lowest level of government, slowly taking over.

I very much fear this will work. QNon, while insane, has some very catchy phrases that are easy for the ignorant or non-caring to latch on. You look at how much of the local government the GQP now controls throughout the United States, and we could very much see that landscape slide even more right with Qnon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Fascists are "fair" (not really), until they hold the power. Then the ethnic cleansing etc. starts.
    Yeah yeah progressists are "fair", until they hold the power. Then the crt, hrt, etc. starts. Try to come up with something what isn't the mirrored rhetoric of the side that you supposedly oppose

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    This is precisely what the GOP did in the '80's when they still hadn't won control of the decades-long Democratic controlled U.S. House of Representatives. They started infiltrating the lowest level of government, slowly taking over.

I very much fear this will work. QNon, while insane, has some very catchy phrases that are easy for the ignorant or non-caring to latch on. You look at how much of the local government the GQP now controls throughout the United States, and we could very much see that landscape slide even more right with Qnon.
    This is just a friendly reminder that Biden is just a pit stop on our way off the ledge, the right only goes more bat shit crazy from here. We will look back at Qanon and think about how tame it was just like we wished the tea party was as crazy as it got a decade ago.