Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    It's almost like they're actually trying to balance classes each tier and not giving into the immature "but xy spec was good for so long" whiners.
    Dunno man seems to me like some friend in high places thing.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You are free to have your opinion but it does go against the fact.
    I can literally say the same, you have only given your opinion as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    I can literally say the same, you have only given your opinion as well...
    That buff only gives 300 ST to fire which is still far behind arcane and frost. Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Beast Mastery
    Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.

Do they follow arena at all? This is absolutely braindead. BM will be even more faceroll now.
    Why does the buff makes the "rotation"/playstyle easier - no - it is the same as before - just doing with the same thing and getting more dips that supports my raid... I don't get people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by lb View Post
    Why does the buff makes the "rotation"/playstyle easier - no - it is the same as before - just doing with the same thing and getting more dips that supports my raid... I don't get people like you.
    If you dont understand what I wrote then I cant help you. Its a pretty straight forward concept.
    Buffing the damage of something thats already SUPER good and already does alot of damage will make it more faceroll than before.
    I also didnt say anything about rotation/playstyle. thats you putting words in my mouth... You silly!
    Thats the end of our "discussion" since I guess ill say something bannable if I continue talking to you. Have a good weekend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight fire was weak for a week, time to buff it again!

That buff only gives 300 ST to fire which is still far behind arcane and frost. Get a clue.
    I disagree, it's more than 300. Fireball alone is already 240.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    hunter buffs doesn't make sense. Our hunters were top 4 in every fight...
    Is this seriously a metric you are using ? You hunter outdpsed other players in your raid so the class must be OP, is that it ?

Sorry to say, but if your hunter was top 4 in every fight. Your other players were... well, its not the class thats the problem

I disagree, it's more than 300. Fireball alone is already 240.
    As I said, you are free to have your opinion, but it is still wrong. And in the end, fire is still below arcane and frost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post

Fire mages then: "I... can't.. c-continue..."

Fire mages now: "WE BACK IN THIS"

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Still worse than Frost and Arcane. The AoE is still nerfed and single target isn't buffed enough.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Really hoping they'll apply an appropriate PvP offset on hunters, though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Still worse than Frost and Arcane. The AoE is still nerfed and single target isn't buffed enough.
    Good riddance, i say. Fire been fotm entire 8.3 and 9.0.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

As I said, you are free to have your opinion, but it is still wrong. And in the end, fire is still below arcane and frost.
    You have not provided a fact, mate. You have only given your opinion. A fact has evidence and a source, where is it? You think I can go around and tell people fire deals 300 more damage single target as a fact because user Specialka on MMO-C has said so?

You have not provided a fact, mate. You have only given your opinion. A fact has evidence and a source, where is it? You think I can go around and tell people fire deals 300 more damage single target as a fact because user Specialka on MMO-C has said so?
    In fact, I was just responding at the start at your argument that with this buff fire = arcane/frost which is plain wrong. I invite you to go to the mage discord where the math have been done and this buff gives fire a 6/7% increase to ST dps, but fire has shit ST dps for begin with so that is still low. In a raid environment, fire is bottom tier and more or less the same in a m+ settings, except maybe high end m+.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are thousands of solutions could be made for pvp not balanced factions but rather they just dont want it to be world of warcraft anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    Then get better DPS players. Hunters are/was trash in raid before this buffs.
    as a pvper , indeed , fire is the MOST boring talent in mage since BFA

In fact, I was just responding at the start at your argument that with this buff fire = arcane/frost which is plain wrong. I invite you to go to the mage discord where the math have been done and this buff gives fire a 6/7% increase to ST dps, but fire has shit ST dps for begin with so that is still low. In a raid environment, fire is bottom tier and more or less the same in a m+ settings, except maybe high end m+.
    As the one making the assertion the onus is on you to provide the proof. Telling the person you're arguing with to look the info to prove themselves wrong isn't how discussions work.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    As the one making the assertion the onus is on you to provide the proof. Telling the person you're arguing with to look the info to prove themselves wrong isn't how discussions work.
    Don't really care in fact. You can go fire and top bottom meters for all I care. I won't do the math for you.

Don't really care in fact. You can go fire and top bottom meters for all I care. I won't do the math for you.
    You said these buffs equate to 300 more ST DPS earlier, but that does not line up with your 6/7% more ST DPS which you are claiming now. Your numbers don't add up at all. Unless you are seriously suggesting fire has 5000 ST DPS? Since 6% of 5000 is 300 DPS. I suppose you need to get a clue and check your math.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2021-07-11 at 09:38 AM.

You said these buffs equate to 300 more ST DPS earlier, but that does not line up with your 6/7% more ST DPS which you are claiming now. Your numbers don't add up at all. Unless you are seriously suggesting fire has 5000 ST DPS? Since 6% of 5000 is 300 DPS. I suppose you need to get a clue and check your math.
    As I said, my point was that you were wrong about fire is equivalent to arcane/frost with those buffs. Period.