Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Yes: they have ZERO interest in points of heroic. The "points" they care about start on the first mythic boss, with the highest prestige coming from the last 2 (to 3 max) bosses of a raid on mythic.
    Tbh Limit and Echo dont give a shit about other bosses thsn the last one, winning the race is their only goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    On a more interesting note for people like me that unsubbed Shadowlands but interested enough to follow bits of the WF race.
    • Does Sanctum offer multiple paths of progression or is it linear?
    • Is there a general agreement among WF players of which boss they view as a possible the first brick wall?
    it's pretty much

1 boss -> 2 bosses -> 1 boss -> 2 bosses -> 1 boss -> 2 bosses -> 1 boss

So there are some paths to take

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Tbh Limit and Echo dont give a shit about other bosses thsn the last one, winning the race is their only goal.
    It was always the highest prestige, but it's also true in some cases on other bosses if they were extremely hard for everyone else.
    Very common on next-to-last bosses or special bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Man don't fall to the most common troll in WF threads. :S
    But there are people who actually, truly, believe that

So which bosses are fun and interesting, which are the best fights, how's Sylvanas looking out to be a final boss? Which are the worst/boring?

Terrible cinematics notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    What's so fun about watching the same old guilds competing over world first race like some special ed kids fighting over the same color crayon they wanted?
    ikr legit dead game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    So which bosses are fun and interesting, which are the best fights, how's Sylvanas looking out to be a final boss? Which are the worst/boring?

Sylvanas is going to be another endurance boss fight, but she does have some hilarious bugs, i saw on twitter, i think it was Sloot got stuck platform hoping and was stuck going back and forth, and leap of faith from a priest didn't get him out of it.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post

Some people from the top guilds expect Fatescripe and KT to take more pulls than Sylvanas. So I think those 2 bosses in addition to Sylvanas are especially interesting.

Did Limit give up or are they just not streaming? Not a good look for them going into the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Did Limit give up or are they just not streaming? Not a good look for them going into the weekend.
    Yep, definitely giving up. /s
    I haven't been able to tune in, has Sylvanas been streamed on Heroic for a kill? Could be testing comps anticipating Mythic strats.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just like seeing these raiders do what I cant do, I normally just close the chat and watch the stream/s of Roger and Gingi

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post

they were traveling for the live event, they say they are goin to kill sylvanas on sunday or monday, and since blizz increaseas the enrage timer, should be easy for them now

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild did it guys. We achieved server 17th as a guild!

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Yep, definitely giving up. /s
    I haven't been able to tune in, has Sylvanas been streamed on Heroic for a kill? Could be testing comps anticipating Mythic strats.
    Yeah, BDGG streamed their hc sylv kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I haven't been paying too much attention, but is this the tier we see a change in the healer meta? Shammy Shammy Pally Disc or Shammy Pally Pally Disc is pretty exciting, but did anyone know there are three other healing specs in the game too?

Or is this the tier where start seeing triple shammy?
    HPriest, Druid and MW don't offer utility so outside of very niche situations you won't see them.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    HPriest, Druid and MW don't offer utility so outside of very niche situations you won't see them.
    The only scenario in which you would see druids or MWs would be a boss where the raid cannot stand stacked, requires enough dps where you cannot bring 5 healers and has so much unavoidable damage that you need the raw HPS of those specs.

So.. never.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people care about comp so much. In fact, seeing paragon stack like 10+ druids on heroic nef will always be funny to me and I'd like to see it again

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The only scenario in which you would see druids or MWs would be a boss where the raid cannot stand stacked, requires enough dps where you cannot bring 5 healers and has so much unavoidable damage that you need the raw HPS of those specs.

So.. never.
    You falsely assume that those specs even bring more raw hps. Quite sure in an WF environment with everyone being 10 ilvls under the average CE guild when they reach those fights, rshaman pumps the most.

15+ Year Old Account
    When half the healing specs are basically excluded for half a decade it seems like a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

When half the healing specs are basically excluded for half a decade it seems like a problem.
    Even when I was in server first, us 30 guilds, we would hardly stick to the meta. You guys make it out to be a larger problem than it actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Their representation overall isn't bad. Their toolkit is just not good for the WF race. That simple.

Ion said at the start of SL that just because in the WF scenario you see the same few specs over and over again, that they won't tune around that. This was about disc priests providing shields and how valuable shields were for progression and he was like yeah should we now remove shields from disc because a handful WF guilds use them for that reason? Overall balancing of the healers is good, just not for the WF race.