If only there was a thread where people can mindlessly bitch and moan while making up nonsense.

Hmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    Sure has for me.
    Same.

These people making these blanket statements sure are...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai View Post
    If only there was a thread where people can mindlessly bitch and moan while making up nonsense.

Hmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Same.

These people making these blanket statements sure are...interesting.
    See: I dont mind criticism in this thread, I think having a healthy dose of it now and then is fine. Previously, some of us had talked about some bad points in the story (not going to go into spoilers). I think genuine bitching is unneeded though.

As for making it a main game, I personally cant do it. I just dont find the endgame that enticing to maintain a subscription plus I got a six month wait for content (3 for FF15 event).

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    See: I dont mind criticism in this thread, I think having a healthy dose of it now and then is fine. Previously, some of us had talked about some bad points in the story (not going to go into spoilers). I think genuine bitching is unneeded though.

As for making it a main game, I personally cant do it. I just dont find the endgame that enticing to maintain a subscription plus I got a six month wait for content (3 for FF15 event).
    The fact that I can dip in and out of this game without feeling like I'm missing out is one of its strongest points for me personally.

I mean I stopped playing for a year and was able to come back and do all the content I missed whereas in WoW old content pretty much gets shelved once something new comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Sure, but there's a thread specifically for that. This thread seems like somewhere to actually talk about the game and share tips, stories, glamours, and whatnot. Splitting out what people hate about the game or what WoW refugees specifically like about the game allows people who are not interested in negativity or WoW to enjoy this thread about FFXIV without dealing with things they're not interested in. Personally, I find it rude of someone to come into this thread with their bitchfest.
    I generally agree - however, we also have a noob advice thread and also a other FAQ threads. People come to this one because its the most active out of any of them.

I find criticism fine here -- relentless bitching is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    The fact that I can dip in and out of this game without feeling like I'm missing out is one of its strongest points for me personally.

I mean I stopped playing for a year and was able to come back and do all the content I missed whereas in WoW old content pretty much gets shelved once something new comes out.
    Sure, I agree. Though, i wouldnt say the same thing if i owned a housing plot -- since that requires an active sub.

I generally agree - however, we also have a noob advice thread and also a other FAQ threads. People come to this one because its the most active out of any of them.

I find criticism fine here -- relentless bitching is questionable.

Sure, I agree. Though, i wouldnt say the same thing if i owned a housing plot -- since that requires an active sub.
    Oh no I agree, housing is one of this games biggest issues. Not only is it hard to get a plot but once you do you pretty much have to commit to a sub or lose it. It's total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Slut magician?...I mean, this is the problem with this game, it really fulfill male sexual desires. Japanese love to sexualize their games a lot. ESO doesnt abuse this, and WoW stop doing it after Vanilla. Only some parts of MOP i remember seeing slut transmog, but most of the time, is decent armor design.

Yuck slut looking armor on female....
    You need to go out a bit more if showing a little leg is slutty in your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slut magician?...I mean, this is the problem with this game, it really fulfill male sexual desires. Japanese love to sexualize their games a lot. ESO doesnt abuse this, and WoW stop doing it after Vanilla. Only some parts of MOP i remember seeing slut transmog, but most of the time, is decent armor design.

That is a serious reach, and actually looks very much like real life "magicians" wear for shows. You think thighs are appealing to male desires? Can you bait any harder?
    @Merie armor looks great.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Slut magician?...
    This isn't even remotely slutty.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account

I don't really even know what to say if you're really getting triggered by *one* set of gear that isn't even remotely close to slutty. Honestly wonder what your reaction would be to dzemael's armour or shisui's. smh. More importantly this is not what *all* gear looks like, its a couple of sets. Get over yourself

7+ Year Old Account

Oh hey, it's you
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Wait until he looks at the Viera starting armor. This man is gonna go mental.

Now now, in Mr troll's defense pretending that thigh highs with suspenders don't have any historic connotations is being just as disingenuous as he is.

That said...
    Yeah man slutmogs don't exist in eso or wow
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until he looks at the Viera starting armor. This man is gonna go mental.
    Or 2B's pants that literally increase the size of most races butts......
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

You're out of your damned mind, and need to get out more, if you think this is a slut mog. OMG she showed a little leg! Holy shit.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Or 2B's pants that literally increase the size of most races butts......
    Those pants are a national treasure

My girlfriend wants them for her Au Ra
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Yep, i agree. That is why i disliked this game right away. The visuals are just a bunch of sexual content to appeal male fantasy. I don't see the "Fantasy" on this game, more like the "Sexual Fantasy". The worst came with the "School Girl" outfit on the character creation screen, that really killed my intention to play this game, second to the "Children" race (At least Gnomes are funny, intelligent, they are normally represented with overalls/normal clothing, armor and the mages with robes) and the last nail in the coffin was the weird story....I mean, i go out of this big city filled with "children" into a world full of walking cactus, wasps, rats, giant turtles and lame looking creatures that looks so "cartoony" and dumb and i have to kill them to get experience to level up....meh
    You SERIOUSLY need to get out more. Half the shit you're complaining about are tropes in almost every fantasy game, especially Japanese fantasy games, since before you were born.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok you're definitely just here to bait. You say you aren't but you clearly are. Still don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you mention "schoolgirl outfit". None of the ARR artifact sets are such.

Yea, me too!. I like the game to by funny sometimes, but not that silly. How I'm going to be the hero of that story dressed like that?
    Then...don't dress like that? There is other gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    The other armor designs in the game, are just sexual af. Don't come to me with that bullshit of "going out more". Is just sexualize the game the most you can to get it sold. I don't get it how you guys fall into these games, that abuse sexual themes like that.

You can always decide to look armored AF if you just looked past the skimpy outfits:

But hey, I guess you really don't have anything better to do

Too late, i saw it....

You guys play this to get horny or something?
    I play a male elezan - so swing and a miss. Maybe if SE could figure out how to give them hairstyles, id look at the male vieras for more than a "neat".