10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post

You guys play this to get horny or something?
    No, i play it to socialize with my wife and friends and run around and kill monsters and maintain a house. You do realize that people may not share your Puritan belief's and be comfortable with playing a game that has a wild variety of outfits and designs. Hell, its not like any of this is new to the final fantasy franchise at all. Showing skin is not "bonk horny jail" material, hell its my wife and our closest female friend that has their character dressed the "sluttiest". I am a male Au Ra that wears a sweater and slacks....

But instead continue to come into a thread and try to shit on what people like because you think it might be offensive to someone. I can almost guarantee other games you have played have similar if not worse style of dress. But that doesn't matter as you think you can play the high and mighty card and point out some issue with gender stereotypes.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you actually made any effort to LOOK at the various armours you can get in game?

The other armor designs in the game, are just sexual af. Don't come to me with that bullshit of "going out more". Is just sexualize the game the most you can to get it sold. I don't get it how you guys fall into these games, that abuse sexual themes like that.

I don't see this level of "bikini" in Fallout, ElderScrolls or even WoW. This game just sexualize the characters to a new level. Lets lower the bar even more, so our game sells...
    You're obviously not paying attention then, stuff like this exists in both WoW and ESO. I can't speak to Fallout because I don't play it, but a simple google search for "sexy Fallout outfits" resulted in quite a few hits and mods.

https://aminoapps.com/c/wow/page/ite...WX3k2pGnWQnzMP

https://www.google.com/search?q=sexy...5jVz3mMan7xoTM

The leveling head/chest fused piece armor for tanking is the peak of glamour.

Anything else is heresy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Ok you're definitely just here to bait. You say you aren't but you clearly are. Still don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you mention "schoolgirl outfit". None of the ARR artifact sets are such.
    There are schoolgirl/boy outfits on the shop (that are also very tame and not really made to be "sexy" or "slutty"), that's probably what the poster always means, but i hardly see those ingame. If i were told you could buy them in a game, i'd think you'd see them more often, but well... atleast on my server i hardly see any (or just don't pay attention to them, idk) and i usually glance over my group if anyone interesting glamors when starting a dungeon/raid/trial.

No i wont...And i never do that on ESO or WoW
    Then what's the issue?

You have a problem with people having choices that you disagree with?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    There are schoolgirl/boy outfits on the shop (that are also very tame and not really made to be "sexy" or "slutty"), that's probably what the poster always means, but i hardly see those ingame. If i were told you could buy them in a game, i'd think you'd see them more often, but well... atleast on my server i hardly see any (or just don't pay attention to them, idk) and i usually glance over my group if anyone interesting glamors when starting a dungeon/raid/trial.
    I know full well they exist on the mogstation. Dude mention he saw it at character creation which means it had to be an artifact set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I know full well they exist on the mogstation. Dude mention he saw it at character creation which means it had to be an artifact set.
    What? This has been the tanking artifact set since ARR.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, its ok, if they one 1 sexy outfit once in a while. Like Fallout 4 Red dress for example.
    Wait... Fallout 4's red dress is too much for you?

This red dress?

You are either an Amish or you are definetly trolling
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Dude....that looks even worst than the bunny in bikini....Is this for real?

(The children with short skirt is the worst.)
    Its a shop set. I rank it as weird as the Fae Darter Costume.

Slut magician?...I mean, this is the problem with this game, it really fulfill male sexual desires. Japanese love to sexualize their games a lot. ESO doesnt abuse this, and WoW stop doing it after Vanilla. Only some parts of MOP i remember seeing slut transmog, but most of the time, is decent armor design.

Yuck slut looking armor on female....
    Do I understand it right that if it was male slutty armor it would be all right? Besides this armor is not slutty. Man, seriously, your posts are a national treasure.

15+ Year Old Account
    The company that abuse and sexualice their game "too much". Just to sell....That is my problem.

What you do with your character, its up to you....

- - - Updated - - -

Dude....that looks even worst than the bunny in bikini....Is this for real?

(The children with short skirt is the worst.)
    Dude you are talking so far out of your ass its not even funny. The bulk of armour in this game isn't even *remotely* close to being sexual. SE isn't abusing sexual outfits at fucking all. Jesus christ, can you atleast make an effort to actually put weight behind your complaints instead of just vomiting it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    So Reaper is our first Garlean job, huh?

Guess @Graeham is a Reaper main now.
    Maybe.

That depends on whether I buy the expansion or not. I'm waiting on more details before committing - I want to know what meat is sitting on the bones, especially in regards to what rival MMO's are offering. The equivalent of Diadem and mindlessly clicking on nodes as a 'fun feature' isn't going to cut it for me any longer.

I have a nasty feeling that 6.0 is going to be 'just okay'. As in the base MSQ's will be decent but the actual content is going to be rather lacking and not all that thrilling or bold.

Reaper is basically every Ishgardian Restoration botanist sacrificing their sanity in Diadem to get the Hraesvelgr Set.
    Last edited by TidalConflux; 2021-07-12 at 08:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reapers are angry farmers and no amount of edge will change that
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    What? This has been the tanking artifact set since ARR.
    That Hrothgar is too sexual delete this...
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    That Hrothgar is too sexual delete this...
    Its a kilt, hes the rare Scottish Hrothgar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    Sure has for me.
    Same here. Ever since I got tired of the raiding playstyle, FF XIV is the better game for me.

Oh, that sounds even worst....they sell it for real money....
    Blizzard sells the costume for real money, are you okay or is that amnesia terminal?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea, thats the one. Now seeing the outfits on FF14, this one is normal, its "old fashion sexy", but is completely ok for me.

And nop, I'm not an Amish....
    You are using the internet, so figures. You are trolling.

Good luck with your weird XVI century life