Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    To be fair.....I laugh like crazy time ago, after people started sharing me the pictures of the game "outfits"....Dude, it cant be real they like how this game look like. The clothes, the races and even the characters they created...is so freaking funny, is like all of Moonguard moved into FF14.
    Yea no one dresses in slutmogs on other WoW servers. No one at all. Ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    To divert from the bait, is there a way to preview multiple items?
    As every time i try on an item, the one i tried on before just gets removed from the preview.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair.....I laugh like crazy time ago, after people started sharing me the pictures of the game "outfits"....Dude, it cant be real they like how this game look like. The clothes, the races and even the characters they created...is so freaking funny, is like all of Moonguard moved into FF14.
    Too obvious, you can do better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As every time i try on an item, the one i tried on before just gets removed from the preview.
    Yeah you need to click the "save outfit" at the bottom. Lil' boxy looking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Your trust is not required. She will shield you from harm either way.
    Though her true calling is healing both the people and the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    yes there is, at the bottom of the preview menu there's a button called "save outfit"

WoW armor design is hideous. They haven't had a good set since T6 in BC. It never ceases to amaze me how clothies all have to wear robes they look like they bought from a modesty website. Ankle length, long sleeved, high neckline. It's cloth, they're not wearing it for protection, go nuts! TERA has some of the most varied cloth armor I've seen because they do just that.

I'm not a fan of plate bikinis for myself, but I like a little thigh or midriff every now and then. I recently got the Manor Shirt in FFXIV and I love it.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    Yea no one dresses in slutmogs on other WoW servers. No one at all. Ever.
    Assuming he really has problem with skimpy female amor I couldn't imagine what could have happened if he'd found out about Tera Online so called "armor". Yet I doubt we'd see that as he hates everything about FF14 and would want it to shut down, not Tera (not sure if Tera is still up and running btw).

Ok enough.....I'm going to get a hearth attack just by watching more of this. (I cant stop laughing at this) Is crystal clear, that this game is not for me.
    People would get concerned if they see me playing this and I would be concerned about myself if i ever play this...

The time i played on Moonguard, i knew people are able to go weird quickly, and after looking at Goldshire Inn and think..."What are these people doing here?", "Why the naked characters?" and "Why paying for a game, just to be here all day?". Now i get it why....People actually get in love with their characters (is that a fetish or something?).

I accept...I dont get it. And maybe i never will....

Hey, people make a lot of gold from their Goldshire toons. I know someone who got a brontosaurus that way for their cost of dignity and purity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you need to click the "save outfit" at the bottom. Lil' boxy looking thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    yes there is, at the bottom of the preview menu there's a button called "save outfit"
    Ah right, thanks.

I assumed that was just a one time save-button, like it is in wow.

Formerly known as Arafal

For how good glamours are in FF14, the system is just so frustrating and limiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The time i played on Moonguard, i knew people are able to go weird quickly, and after looking at Goldshire Inn and think..."What are these people doing here?", "Why the naked characters?" and "Why paying for a game, just to be here all day?". Now i get it why....People actually get in love with their characters (is that a fetish or something?).
    RP is extremely rare. I play for 6(?) years now and only encountered it twice so far.
    ERP is probably even rarer than that or happens behind closed doors.

I'd say it's the same than any normal WoW PvE server. In fact I think the EU based communities are very similar.
    So on that front you have nothing to worry about.

Do I love my cat? Sure. Just as I loved my Draenei. I'm a role player at heart and Characters I create are dear to me.
    I enjoy playing out their personalities, if given the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

For how good glamours are in FF14, the system is just so frustrating and limiting.
    Aye, especially the "cannot apply glamor plates here".... I mean WTF SE?!

Definitively. I'd already welcome them increasing the storage size from 400 to 4000 or so. 400 is really limited and already deleted a LOT of stuff you can easily farm in lower level dungeons or class sets, just because of the 400 cap. Not to mention i pretty much saved NO rings, earrings, necklaces or other accessories, except a few event ones due to that.

RP is extremely rare. I play for 6(?) years now and only encountered it twice so far.
    ERP is probably even rarer than that.

I'd say it's the same than any normal WoW PvE server. In fact I think the EU based communities are very similar.
    So on that front you have nothing to worry about.

Do I love my cat? Sure. Just as I loved my Draenei. I'm a role player at heart and Characters I create are dear to me.
    I enjoy playing out their personalities, if given the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Aye, especially the "cannot apply glamor plates here".... I mean WTF SE?!

I don't think (E)RP is rare in Limsa. It's just not happening in public chats. I mean, I know someone who is active in that kind of thing.
    Not to mention the shit going down in guild houses.

The normal RP stuff I encounter every so often is pretty funny to look at though.
    Getting a random invite to a marriage is always nice too, you see the funniest shit.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-12 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I don't think (E)RP is rare in Limsa. It's just not happening in public chats.
    Not to mention the shit going down in guild houses.
    Its either done in party chat, tells, or in your private home.

Like no one is actively dumb enough to do it in open chat.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's just evil
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Its either done in party chat, tells, or in your private home.

Like no one is actively dumb enough to do it in open chat.
    Yeah, obviously.
    Pretty sure if you put your... what's it called again in FFXIV... private info/search info or whatever to: "Looking for a good time" and dress up accordingly, you'll get a whisper in no time if you stand somewhere close to the crystal in Limsa.

But I don't mind... I don't quite care. I still go there from time to time to look at some transmogs. It's a fashion show.

edit:

And FFXIV is way above the rest when it comes to featuring talk about sex, rape, abuse, prostitution, pimps and what not anyway.
    Limsa seems to be the right place for that kind of thing, considering you have NPCs getting robbed by prostitues in that town and NPCs paying for women and all that kind of stuff in just about every corner of that city... and it's not just mentioned in a lore book or something, the NPCs actually talk about it when you move past them and they flaunt their bodies etc. and ask you out.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-12 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    That's just evil
    I guess even tanks get depressed enough to want to end it all now and then.

Its my "press another button besides cure 1" macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    That's just evil
    Somehow still better survival button than Living Dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its my "press another button besides cure 1" macro.
    Why would I use Cure 1? That's a wasted GCD right there. Oo

Also, if you are canceling your aura immediately, you have 1 HP and basically die in the next autohit.
    There is a very, VERY small chance that any healer would be able to react in time. So doing this is just griefing the group.

If you tried that with me, you would get the boot immediately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Somehow still better survival button than Living Dead.
    Honestly, I like the idea of the skill. Knowing when to recognize to lose 99.9% of your life in order to give your healer time to breath.
    Or at least to scare the fuck out of them

Superbolide is the "They cant kill me if I kill myself first" button
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.