Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because that beings in wotlk classic, coming next, and not tbc classic

It’s bad enough we have buyable boost and mounts, we don’t need lfg to ruin tbc. Lfg brings a certain mentality into tbc that wouldn’t otherwise exist. A toxic “me first” mentality that has destroyed retail

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    You must live in a cave without internet to say such a dumb thing. Haven't you heard anything about paid 58 boosts, tweaked paladin seals, retailish mounts, battle pass, spell batching, world buff keeper, etc? And you are calling me troll for asking for something that was present in Retail TBC (premade LFG finder). These casuals...
    1. Boost doesnt matter if anyone thinks it does they are idiots.
    2. Seals are a good thing.
    3. The mount doesnt matter if anyone thinks it does they are idiots.
    4.battle pass doesny matter if anyone thinks it does they are idiots
    5.spell batching was simply fixed and removed to original values, complaining about this makes the person look like a moron.
    6.world buff keeper only applies to wow classic not tbc classic; which does not matter as no one plays it.
    7. The lfg finder was Wrath.

Since they were open from day 1 to introduce massive changes to TBC Classic, I wonder why they are so hesitant to introduce a tool that was present back in Retail TBC and they totally destroyed it for no reason, when it was very useful despite not being massively used in that time. At Blizzcon, they said they would implement an updated LFG tool but nothing else has been said since then. In addition, Classic TBC community has been very very eager to have dual spec in the game, that would improve the health of the game by a huge margin and would tackle the tanking shortage issue. What are they waiting for?
    I agree with dual spec.

But LFG was the start of the downfall of wow.
    People wanted more and more and more without putting in the work.
    Now people play wow as a single player and are annoyed if they don't get max level loot playing that way.

And yes i know people are (mostly) asking for a variant like the mythic+ tool. Not the automatic port'n'sorter. But still. Slippery slope. I would love for the to keep it out of the game even in wotlk and if the release it cata.

Yet again, people thinking that "LFG" is the auto-group teleport-to-dungeon thing

lmao

Hey, idiots: TBC had a "Group Finder" interface back in 2007. That's what people mean when they say "LFG".

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since they were open from day 1 to introduce massive changes to TBC Classic, I wonder why they are so hesitant to introduce a tool that was present back in Retail TBC and they totally destroyed it for no reason, when it was very useful despite not being massively used in that time. At Blizzcon, they said they would implement an updated LFG tool but nothing else has been said since then. In addition, Classic TBC community has been very very eager to have dual spec in the game, that would improve the health of the game by a huge margin and would tackle the tanking shortage issue. What are they waiting for?
    What massive changes are you talking about???

Please tell me what they have done that affect lvl70 gameplay massively so you can say your experience is completely different from what TBC was?

They'll bring it in later as a way to get people back and subs up.

Have people not realised how Blizzard work yet?

Just use Puggle in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    What are you talking about both systems are wotlk.

Lfg didnt start till end of wrath. What you are talking about.
    LFD was in wrath.

LFG was in the start of TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yet again, people thinking that "LFG" is the auto-group teleport-to-dungeon thing

lmao

Hey, idiots: TBC had a "Group Finder" interface back in 2007. That's what people mean when they say "LFG".
    The fact that so many ppl are confused is evidence of how little that tool was actually used.

1. Boost doesnt matter if anyone thinks it does they are idiots.
    It's okay to not give things a lot of thought. Once you do, you'll realise that in an MMO of course it affects people. That initial effort is a chore though, I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

You must live in a cave without internet to say such a dumb thing. Haven't you heard anything about paid 58 boosts, tweaked paladin seals, retailish mounts, battle pass, spell batching, world buff keeper, etc? And you are calling me troll for asking for something that was present in Retail TBC (premade LFG finder). These casuals...
    Yeah, you're too -snip- to educate lol.

Or, I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong, lol.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    because they were WOTLK systems, why the fuck would they add them to a game version that never had them, and is trying to be a faithful representation of the original as best it can? are you dumb or just trolling?
    That's not what he's referring to. You're the idiot here.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    The fact that so many ppl are confused is evidence of how little that tool was actually used.
    It was not a popular tool sure, but they did talk about improving on it.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not part of tbc... so you are waiting for something that wont be added.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

3+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about both systems are wotlk.

Lfg didnt start till end of wrath. What you are talking about.
    Another ignorant retailer who doesn't have any clue.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Or the fact that LFD has been in the game over 5x longer than LFG was, and it's a lot more memorable for how much it destroyed the game's community.

I played during retail TBC and I used the LFG interface for all of my dungeon runs. It was so easy and convenient to just set myself as looking for some dungeons and then go on questing and wait for someone to whisper me asking me to heal a dungeon.

That's what I'd like to do in TBC Classic, instead of having to spam "heals LFG H AC" or "LF1M Tank" every 30 seconds over and over and over for 20+ minutes, while being forced to use a chat-parsing addon because LookingForGroup chat is so spammy.

I expect it to be available once the drought has ruined the game you know when it's too late. Most likely this update will include another paid boost to fast track players to Black Temple.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I played during retail TBC and I used the LFG interface for all of my dungeon runs. It was so easy and convenient to just set myself as looking for some dungeons and then go on questing and wait for someone to whisper me asking me to heal a dungeon.
    That was my experience of it in TBC too, as a healer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    theyve said previously that they want to tweak the lfg tool to make it more useful, but not have it be the one-click group finder it becomes later. so i guess they are still working on it.
    It is like people have forgotten the first LFG tool that were present for most of the WOTLK patches. It was perfect. It was very easy to find and create groups for the content you wanted without it completely destroying player interaction and world building. It worked very well for everything from dungeons to raids.

lower the respec cost, problem fixed #nochangesbuttimeismoney

bEcAuSe Of NoChAnGeS TaRdS