Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Nerzhul alone will take average guilds 50+ pulls and thats only 4th boss...you can't make a raid that will take Limit more than 2 weeks without it being impossible. Dunno how there's still people that haven't realized this by now.
    Limit didn't upgrade their legendaries yet, didn't do heroic splits, didn't do M+15 for 236 ilvl items and I'm not sure if they opened their vault. They still have a lot of potential power increase. Their overall ilvl for Nerzhul was only 231.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-07-13 at 08:29 PM.

Nerzhul alone will take average guilds 50+ pulls and thats only 4th boss...you can't make a raid that will take Limit more than 2 weeks without it being impossible. Dunno how there's still people that haven't realized this by now.
    Because it's the same as the temporarily embarrassed millionaire effect. They genuinely don't believe that they are that far behind Limit/Echo etc. It's the "Well I could do it but I xyz." mentality looking for any excuse why they are so far behind outside of their own skill or their raids overall skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ermahgurd they finally brought Hunters in.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Limit didn't upgrade their legendaries yet, didn't do heroic splits, didn't do M+15 for 236 ilvl items and I'm not sure if they opened their vault. They still have a lot of potential power increase. Their overall ilvl for Nerzhul was only 231.
    I'm talking purely from a co-ordination standpoint, it will be a hard fight for most guilds. So then the only argument is "make the numbers so high its impossible below a certain ilvl". Which is a dumb way to tune stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Because it's the same as the temporarily embarrassed millionaire effect. They genuinely don't believe that they are that far behind Limit/Echo etc. It's the "Well I could do it but I xyz." mentality looking for any excuse why they are so far behind outside of their own skill or their raids overall skill.
    I run into this all the time. Buddy of mine doesn't appreciate how hard he carries his guild's dps, until I point out their kill times are a full 2 minutes slower than another similarly progressed guild.
    Their dps are straight awful and can't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Ermahgurd they finally brought Hunters in.
    Came just to let you know!

yeah so everyone is memeing hunters but i havent seen any yellow classes in how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I think you vastly overestimate / underestimate the players.
    No, we're living in reality where the vast majority of even Mythic guilds can't hold a candle to the skill, knowledge, organization and preparation of the very top guilds. A boss that takes them a month+ would be, like, original M KJ without any nerf or slight nerfs, and means close to nobody else has even a chance of downing them.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Alliance doesn't show up until the mid of page 3

lol..

- - - Updated - - -

You son of a bitch, you got me. Was waving a pillow near my near to shoo it away
    That makes me very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I think you vastly overestimate / underestimate the players.
    You're massively underestimating how big the difference between the average guild and a top 50 guild is, let alone the enormous fucking gulf that separates an average guild with the top 2-5. And it's not just time invested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    yeah so everyone is memeing hunters but i havent seen any yellow classes in how long?
    Yeah at this point rogues need a raidwide buff of some sorts to even get a slot again.
    Its not that their damage is bad but at the top end there is no reason to just bring a class that just does damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    How come the 12hours gap isnt fixed yet, in 2k21? Imagine calling it a race, when a side has 12hours headstart. After so many years, they did nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    How come the 12hours gap isnt fixed yet, in 2k21? Imagine calling it a race, when a side has 12hours headstart. After so many years, they did nothing about it.
    Because there is no answer besides making it an actual event, locking every guild into a single building somewhere (hence timezones are removed) for god knows how long. That would be an insane money pit running at a total loss.
    After a few days these races always even out because fatigue sets in and you end up with a few topguilds competing regardless of zone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    yeah cause its not like within that 12 hour gap NA isn't beta testing and fleshing out bugs and eu gets to watch kills smooth brains still crying about this "head start" are pathetic
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Limit 6 healing! Soulrender

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    yeah cause its not like within that 12 hour gap NA isn't beta testing and fleshing out bugs and eu gets to watch kills smooth brains still crying about this "head start" are pathetic
    True, even Limit players complaining about the headstart, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post
    Limit 6 healing! Soulrender
    6 heals, have we ever seen that besides maybe Kael'thas in recent years?

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I thought the adds had to be killed ASAP? They can afford to run 6 healers? :O

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    No clue brother, no fucking clue. I just think about Blood Legion with 8 (I think more) Healers on Thok staying in the phase and it being hot fixed to stop that mid pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I'm talking purely from a co-ordination standpoint, it will be a hard fight for most guilds. So then the only argument is "make the numbers so high its impossible below a certain ilvl". Which is a dumb way to tune stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    You're massively underestimating how big the difference between the average guild and a top 50 guild is, let alone the enormous fucking gulf that separates an average guild with the top 2-5. And it's not just time invested.
    I feel like they should still design unkillable bosses for at least a month by the best guild; it makes the game more epic to have unkillable stuff; then after the first 3-4 clears when their ilevel becomes extremely better they should be able to kill that final hard thing.

BUT: in order to do that well I believe you need an Ulduar-esque system of in-encounter switches so that mythic can still clear: later you would still enter in mythic and then it could become EVEN HARDER if you kill a boss a different way (with extra rewards).