10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Heroic mode
    lmao, yeah, Max's chat cleared that up for me.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    What the heck, I go to sleep for like 2 hours while they were wiping on Ner'zhul, then I wake up and Kel is at 1% and they downed it.

lmao, derp, it's on heroic.
    I don't get...how... people like you... honestly... first off their heroic runs have 25 people in them... if that didn't give it away then I don't know what to say, unless you think they actually were doing KT with 7 DKs and 8 paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    If Blizzard hotfixes Soulrender right at the end of Limit's raid day that really destroys the NA advantage.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/mythic-...screams-323388
    well well wel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    I don't get...how... people like you... honestly... first off their heroic runs have 25 people in them... if that didn't give it away then I don't know what to say, unless you think they actually were doing KT with 7 DKs and 8 paladins.
    NeAt, BuT tElL mE hOw YuO rEaLlY fEeL
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

wow eu privilege again huh

Quote Originally Posted by Sariengrey View Post
    ...this is still a thing? in this mess of a game? lmao, lmao
    Good luck seeing who gets to use the box of crayons first
    Same guilds, same crap
    Worse game
    and same people who decide to walk in and show how smooth their brain is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    limit will kill it after splits

i see echo getting to painsmith tomorrow but they were similar in gear to limit at the start of the day so they got some clears to do

Limit 5/10. Wonder if Echo can join them tomorrow and let's see how the EU guilds do vs Remnant.

Streams off for Limit and Painsmith progress starting. CN Council repeating itself.
    Last edited by Clozer; 2021-07-14 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limit 5/10. Wonder if Echo can join them tomorrow and let's see how the EU guilds do vs Remnant.

Streams off for Limit and Painsmith progress starting. CN Council repeating itself.
    They don't expect to kill Painsmith - they just want to see numbers and timings and don't want to give that to other guilds for free if they're going to bed. It sucks for viewers but it makes sense for them.

They don't expect to kill Painsmith - they just want to see numbers and timings and don't want to give that to other guilds for free if they're going to bed. It sucks for viewers but it makes sense for them.
    Before any EU guild is at Painsmith Limit will be up again tho. Kinda pointless?

Before any EU guild is at Painsmith Limit will be up again tho. Kinda pointless?
    Eh... EU guilds get the nerfed version of Soulrender and get a huge information advantage on the first 5 over when NA guilds were starting. EU generally catches up quicker due to that.

Eh... EU guilds get the nerfed version of Soulrender and get a huge information advantage on the first 5 over when NA guilds were starting. EU generally catches up quicker due to that.
    You expect EU guilds to be 5/10 in like 7 hours? EU will have dinner and watch Limit progress Painsmith. So to offstream him now is pointless. Except they wanna continue to offstream him tomorrow morning as well.

You expect EU guilds to be 5/10 in like 7 hours? EU will have dinner and watch Limit progress Painsmith. So to offstream him now is pointless. Except they wanna continue to offstream him tomorrow morning as well.
    In Castle Nathria, it took Echo 6 hours to get to Council, and catch up on the bosses Limit killed on-stream. So they were pulling Council before Limit started their stream for day 2.

I could totally see echo and other EU guilds being 5/10 in 7 hours or less. Soulrender is nerfed and they know exactly what to do from the NA streams.

It'll be interesting to see, if the walls on Soulrender/Remnant are as hard as they look, whether EU guilds look to do some earlier splits as the gear really seemed to pay off for Limit.

It'll be interesting to see, if the walls on Soulrender/Remnant are as hard as they look, whether EU guilds look to do some earlier splits as the gear really seemed to pay off for Limit.
    Think the nerf helped a lot more than the gear. They weren't even close to enrage.
    They could probably drop 2-3 ilvls and still kill the boss if they had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    Think the nerf helped a lot more than the gear. They weren't even close to enrage.
    They could probably drop 2-3 ilvls and still kill the boss if they had to.
    It's really, really hard to say because I don't think anyone aside from them put serious time in on Soulrender post-nerf, did they?

It's really, really hard to say because I don't think anyone aside from them put serious time in on Soulrender post-nerf, did they?
    Nobody has gotten past remnant yet

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy to see monk power out there…kinda laughed when I saw my vault gave me better gear than Limit’s WW (personally love keeping up with characters)

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy to see monk power out there…kinda laughed when I saw my vault gave me better gear than Limit’s WW (personally love keeping up with characters)
    Remnant doesn't actually have to be killed pre-Soulrender.

Prot paladins ARE SO BAD

Limit literally had to remove prot paladin to continue progress on 5th boss.
    Blizzard balancing is A JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to kill remnant to go to soulrender. BDGG spent hours on soulrender before deciding remnant would be easier.