Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    ok well when i say i got lector and herald covered....i am "breaking" their shield with pyro and cryo attacks respectively. Not sure how else to get 3 star other than just obliterating the mages in 2 seconds or completely changing up my sets to cheese the lector/herald which i'm not going to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, if I just focus the herald and lector, will the mages come to me? If so, I can try to do a xiao comp on 2nd team. ok just tried it, they didn't really group up.
    You need to use anemo and position a mob close to another so you can swirl the shield into a herald.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    ok well when i say i got lector and herald covered....i am "breaking" their shield with pyro and cryo attacks respectively. Not sure how else to get 3 star other than just obliterating the mages in 2 seconds or completely changing up my sets to cheese the lector/herald which i'm not going to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, if I just focus the herald and lector, will the mages come to me? If so, I can try to do a xiao comp on 2nd team. ok just tried it, they didn't really group up.
    What I did was break the pyro quickly, I find it the most annoying, especially when it summons the masks. I chipped away the cryo shield while focusing the herald. When the herald was down, I bursted down the cryo while the herald was in his summon shield animation.

You can also run opposite from where they spawn, facing the wall, and both mages will teleport to you (sometimes side-to-side, sometimes not so much). The herald chases you down so it helps if you're having trouble grouping them up. Don't bother with the lector, he comes close to you but since he's ranged he won't get close enough to the mages.

I used Xiangling/Xingqiu/Sucrose/Bennett for first half, Razor/Diona/Zhongli/Ganyu for second half.

The youtuber Mattjestic deleted all his videos of Genshin woah
    From my understanding is because he insisted in showing leaks

Holy crit damage Batman. Had 7.2% at level 0 and got crit damage all but 1 time while upgrading it. Finally my Eula has max artifacts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    The youtuber Mattjestic deleted all his videos of Genshin woah
    From my understanding is because he insisted in showing leaks
    Well true, but he was not the original source of leaks and was attacked by company. He probaly got copyright strike because he used a background of genshin screen and not due to leaks as if you just talk abauth them, you cant get a strike.
    If we see sorry china video, you will know what happened

There is a youtuber however that knows how to avoid those as he is using a youtube window pool option thingy and just posts leaks there.

Gold on today challenge, Eula-Mona-Fischl-Diona = 2070
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-14 at 01:51 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

With all the new quality of life changes, they really need to add scaling rewards for commissions. The primogems is fine, but at AR55, getting a few small shards is just a joke. Especially considering that the world rank increases the difficulty in completing these quests at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    With all the new quality of life changes, they really need to add scaling rewards for commissions. The primogems is fine, but at AR55, getting a few small shards is just a joke. Especially considering that the world rank increases the difficulty in completing these quests at first.
    Tbh, primos aren't fine. You should get enough primos to do a pull every 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The shards are the least useful of the rewards, anyway. You still need to farm relevant level-up mats from bosses and most of the time you'll have enough shards way before you get the fragments. I'd prefer if commissions gave us some bonus resin, as then you can choose where to invest instead of having hundreds of green shards lying around, since they stack up way faster than you can get new characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Holy crit damage Batman. Had 7.2% at level 0 and got crit damage all but 1 time while upgrading it. Finally my Eula has max artifacts.
    Replaced 2x pale flame with 2x bloostained today, sitting at 15% base crit rate, maybe a bit too low and should replace crit dmg crown with a crit rate one
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to pretend i roll for ayaka:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

(Bennet is considered a yanfei for example)

Roll 1 ayaka: 80 rolls
    Roll 2 ayaka: 30 rolls
    Roll 3 ayaka: 80 rolls
    Roll 4 ayaka: 20 rolls
    Roll 5 ayaka: 80 Qiqi -- 110 ayaka

Well rip .. i only saved up 30 wishes so far. (and i am a little into a banner, but not much)

As i can't hoard primos at all i'm charging rolls on weapon banner as will need that for ayaka too, char banner i'm at 73 with 100% featured char so could pull a C1 ayaka if C1 is worth
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    As i can't hoard primos at all i'm charging rolls on weapon banner as will need that for ayaka too, char banner i'm at 73 with 100% featured char so could pull a C1 ayaka if C1 is worth
    I dont think its worth it as you need to have her on field much longer (and less reactions). Her cd is already low 10 seconds and cyro infusion last 10 seconds anyway.

30% damage increase on normal/charge attacks is probaly not worth it as its so short. (6 sec) -- with c1 you maybe get cd down to 8 seconds. But even that would not be a 100% uptime on it.

Not sure how C2 works, but if sides cant hit the enemy its worthless.

C3 is just less books to spend

C4 is the one that is some serios upgrade (30% def for 6 seconds), but i dont think you can do a mega bennet hit ulti in short time like this (lisa one last 10 seconds and klee also lasts 10 seconds).

Ayaka is too bland and too cryo after a bunch of cryo users for me to roll on. Plus her fiancée Thoma looks like they stole him from that knockoff Genshin game.

Gotta save for Baal, Sara, Yae Miko, and Yoimiya. And maybe fox boy on my alt account since I need another geo on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Tbh, primos aren't fine. You should get enough primos to do a pull every 2 days
    We more than do, if you're counting primogem income from all sources. Commissions alone are 60 per day, which is 3/4 of the way to a pull per 2 days.

I got roughly 21k primogems ready for pulls.
    But I'm not going to go for Ayaka.
    Yoimiya is someone I want due to how cute she looks... but I'm not too interested in pyro DPS.

So far, the most fun elemental reaction is Water+Electro in my opinion.
    It's just fun to watch the lightning zapping between enemies - the damage is mighty fine as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I got roughly 21k primogems ready for pulls.
    But I'm not going to go for Ayaka.
    Yoimiya is someone I want due to how cute she looks... but I'm not too interested in pyro DPS.

So far, the most fun elemental reaction is Water+Electro in my opinion.
    It's just fun to watch the lightning zapping between enemies - the damage is mighty fine as well.
    Eh i hate electro reactions as you gota run them with anemo or mobs run all over the place.

JP:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Eh i hate electro reactions as you gota run them with anemo or mobs run all over the place.
    That's only for overload...?
    And you'd have to argue the same for Pyro then.

overloaded is underrated, fischl does a shitton of dmg with diluc with high EM

Tried today challenge on alt account with Diluc+Fischl, did 800, switched Fischl with childe and did 1200, childe is just too good at hitting weak points because of his splash dmg

Main account, Hu Tao-Fischl-Xing-Diona, nearly ignored weak points and melted/vape/overloaded the sh*t out of everything - 2235
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-15 at 01:38 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Todays challenge felt super free for score.
    Went in being lazy and did rank 1 difficulty on my alt account just going for primos and got 1.3k. Then did rank 2 difficulty Ganyu only on main and got 2.5k.