10+ Year Old Account
    Pieces joins Method on the 4/10 gang.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

We’re mythic bosses tested on ptr?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnightRum View Post
    We’re mythic bosses tested on ptr?
    How do you think?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm honestly surprised none of the contenders decided to do full heroic split runs yet. Seems like something that could pay off bigly this tier, after 2 years of it not being that important.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I'm honestly surprised none of the contenders decided to do full heroic split runs yet. Seems like something that could pay off bigly this tier, after 2 years of it not being that important.
    Its only day 2. If you do splits now and gear up people but reach the later and even harder bosses and discover you need a different comp then the one you geared through splits your fucked.

That is why they will hold off as much as they can. No one wants to gear their Painsmith comp instead of their unknown (but guessed) Sylvanas comp.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Pieces joins Method on the 4/10 gang.
    Method and Pieces killing it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Its only day 2. If you do splits now and gear up people but reach the later and even harder bosses and discover you need a different comp then the one you geared through splits your fucked.

That is why they will hold off as much as they can. No one wants to gear their Painsmith comp instead of their unknown (but guessed) Sylvanas comp.
    Yes, but if it saves you a lot of time because very tight tuning becomes just tight, it's worth it. In fact, the prevailing knowledge until BfA was to do splits first because it's just much easier to kill even semi-hard bosses with the extra gear.

Yes, but if it saves you a lot of time because very tight tuning becomes just tight, it's worth it. In fact, the prevailing knowledge until BfA was to do splits first because it's just much easier to kill even semi-hard bosses with the extra gear.
    And have you questioned why that prevailing knowledge has changed and why the best guilds in the world no longer do it that way?

Getting to Sylvanas a day earlier doesn't do much when you can't progress far because you geared the wrong comp.

Races can get decided because one guild geared class X allowing them to this a specific strat/timing that the other guild couldn't do because they didn't gear enough of X and geared class Y instead.

You don't want to funnel all your cloth into Destro locks to get past Painsmith only to discover you don't want Locks but Mages on Sylvanas.

15+ Year Old Account
    I put on the <x top stream> and the guy whos POV and webcam shows... if I would imagine a die hard criminal thats him! haha
    Hope they do good though
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I put on the <x top stream> and the guy whos POV and webcam shows... if I would imagine a die hard criminal thats him! haha
    Hope they do good though
    You think the Limit and Echo guys look like die hard criminals? What?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    You think the Limit and Echo guys look like die hard criminals? What?
    Was some shaman, looked psycotic
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    So a coach is a cheater in football, basketball, and other sports?
    well actualy, i believe in tenis you cant be coached DURING the match for some reason

Painsmith dont look a gear check fight, its more like coordination fight

15+ Year Old Account
    Tuned into the race for the first time now and its Painsmith.
    To me that is as far away from a WoW encounter one can get.
    It's like a mini-game, like KZ meme chessboard but on steroids.
    Looks more like a 2D game than WoW.
    I hate it but I guess it got some charm by being so totally different from what is consindered a regular encounter.

Tetris to rule us all.

There's definitely a lot of coordinating but improving your DPS lets you focus more on coordination, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Tuned into the race for the first time now and its Painsmith.
    To me that is as far away from a WoW encounter one can get.
    It's like a mini-game, like KZ meme chessboard but on steroids.
    Looks more like a 2D game than WoW.
    I hate it but I guess it got some charm by being so totally different from what is consindered a regular encounter.

Tetris to rule us all.
    the intermission is a lot different yes. but after god knows how many boss fights the designers have to reach a bit to come up with something new.

And have you questioned why that prevailing knowledge has changed and why the best guilds in the world no longer do it that way?

Getting to Sylvanas a day earlier doesn't do much when you can't progress far because you geared the wrong comp.

Races can get decided because one guild geared class X allowing them to this a specific strat/timing that the other guild couldn't do because they didn't gear enough of X and geared class Y instead.

You don't want to funnel all your cloth into Destro locks to get past Painsmith only to discover you don't want Locks but Mages on Sylvanas.
    Except week 1 comp never decided the race, and much less so with current gear sources with people who arent in the raid can get decent stuff in M+ and PvP. There has never been a point where you couldn't progress because of missing a couple of items on a class. And if you see a possibility for a class to be insane, you let them do M+ and gear it up just right after the reset.

Except week 1 comp never decided the race, and much less so with current gear sources with people who arent in the raid can get decent stuff in M+ and PvP. There has never been a point where you couldn't progress because of missing a couple of items on a class. And if you see a possibility for a class to be insane, you let them do M+ and gear it up just right after the reset.
    Be sure to tell Max or Sco this revelations, I'm sure they haven't considered it.

15+ Year Old Account
    the intermission is a lot different yes. but after god knows how many boss fights the designers have to reach a bit to come up with something new.
    Which is fine, the intermissions part is also much longer I presume(?) given the low iLVL, just that off the bat their new idea seem to differ a bit from established boss encouters where focus being the boss and adds/intermissions just being shorter placeholders in order to break up fights in phases.

Might be fine, time will tell but going 2D itch me personally a bit.

We're just waiting now for tonight when Limit logs off so Blizz can nerf the encounter.