15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    We're just waiting now for tonight when Limit logs off so Blizz can nerf the encounter.
    Look on the bright side, they cant nerf the setting any more. The background when going into WoW settings is more appealing than Painsmith setting. Must have taken at least 1,5h of placing premade assets and an additional 4h of tuning by one person.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back from raiding, what's the best % for each guild on Painsmith, and did Echo splitraid yet?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Back from raiding, what's the best % for each guild on Painsmith, and did Echo splitraid yet?
    echo at 38.4 and limit at 38.7, echo didnt split raid yet

Quote Originally Posted by Taqaroph View Post
    echo at 38.4 and limit at 38.7, echo didnt split raid yet
    Did Limit split already?

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Did Limit split already?
    Think they did some last night, doubt they did the full clears already tho.

Noob question is the Limit leader only doing in raid lead/coach and not playing a toon? I thought I remembered him playing a Resto Shaman during Nathria race.

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Noob question is the Limit leader only doing in raid lead/coach and not playing a toon? I thought I remembered him playing a Resto Shaman during Nathria race.
    He wasn't raiding in Nathria either. They started having the 21st raider in Eternal Palace and have done it every tier since. He was coaching with the POV of Maevey, who is a resto Shaman, which is the same POV he's using on Painsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    He wasn't raiding in Nathria either. They started having the 21st raider in Eternal Palace and have done it every tier since. He was coaching with the POV of Maevey, who is a resto Shaman, which is the same POV he's using on Painsmith.
    Ah got it, I didn't watch a ton of Nathria but could have sworn he was at the keyboard. Maybe it was just a camera angle thing where I couldn't see his hands before and now he's literally chilling leaning back during fights. Or I may have not been paying attention very well (<-the right answer)

Is Echo's lead also a 21st raider?

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Ah got it, I didn't watch a ton of Nathria but could have sworn he was at the keyboard. Maybe it was just a camera angle thing where I couldn't see his hands before and now he's literally chilling leaning back during fights. Or I may have not been paying attention very well (<-the right answer)

Is Echo's lead also a 21st raider?
    Yep. Scripe does the same.

wf painsmith kill on page 34 lets go

10+ Year Old Account
    We still on track for Sylvanas being Mathematically Impossible on Page 50?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking garbage Nintendo boss Painsmith.
    Booooooring
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Painsmith is some pretty horribly tight tuning.

Has either guild used Vantus yet?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Nah, they wont vantus this soon in the race.
    Painsmith is either tuned accordingly and just insanely hard or overtuned and getting nerfed.
    Using Vantus already might give them a slight lead buff but if the boss gets nerfed soon after they wasted a Vantus for the week, that could be crucial for Sylv.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which boss will be the show stopper after Painsmith?

No chance they use Vantus on a midboss this early in the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Painsmith is just a giant pain in the ass. Fights where you have some many ways to get oneshot are really giga annoying.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Painsmith is just a giant pain in the ass. Fights where you have some many ways to get oneshot are really giga annoying.
    I REALLY hope Blizzard doesn't nerf or hotfix Painsmith until after first reset, it definitely looks killable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    And are actually what a Mythic WF race needs.
    Execute it perfectly?
    Great, you get to advance.
    Cant execute it?
    Sorry, you won't progress.

Hope they keep the boss as is, since it seems its perfectly killable and its just down to execution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I REALLY hope Blizzard doesn't nerf or hotfix Painsmith until after first reset, it definitely looks killable.
    I most certainly hope they do,

We will be there in a month give or take and I have no bloody clue how Blizz expects normal Mythic guilds with normal roosters without bajillion alts and replacements to handle some of the stuff there like transition with full spikes wall.

And I totally don't want 6th boss of the raid to be some 300+ wipes insanity one month in either.

Also

UNLEASH THE INSTRUMENT!

I have a feeling I'm going to be hearing that A LOT.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-07-14 at 10:53 PM.