Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    This isnt a fair race, its rigged. Why not a global release instead of given the advantage to US guilds?
    if NA/EU gap would be that big of a deal then Echo would move to US already

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    Funny, they actually thought about this. But they don't wanna give up their life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trans atlantic latency is real.

And if you mean physically, there's plenty reasons to not consider it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Painsmith nerfs:

Painsmith Raznal
    -Blackened Armor duration reduced by 4 seconds in Stages 2 and 3 on Mythic difficulty.
    -Flameclasp Trap will no longer be cast when he is about to transition into Stage Two.
    -Shadowsteel Chains now prefer ranged players.
    -Fixed an issue where players using a Demonic Gateway could be incorrectly hit by certain abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Trans atlantic latency is real.

And if you mean physically, there's plenty reasons to not consider it.
    there is bunch of EU players in top NA guilds already, and Max just said that painsmith is literally the first boss that EU ping was an a bit of an issue for them

so at least until now it wasnt a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    there is bunch of EU players in top NA guilds already, and Max just said that painsmith is literally the first boss that EU ping was an a bit of an issue for them

so at least until now it wasnt a problem
    Having a handful of players on your team vs a full roster isn't comparable. Often the situation will present itself as a minor issue that can be corrected by other people on a more local connection, and there's times where you simply have to work around certain people not taking on certain roles, especially when there's a flare up on the latency.

Painsmith is the latter dialled up to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    lol this definitely isn't true. No worries tho, you'll see for yourself once classic hits sunwell.
    It is 100% true and irrefutable. Sunwell was timegated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I mean, didn't the timegate only kick in after Felmyst? So that's more than one boss a week in week 1.

Regardless, timegating was a terrible mechanic, every time it reared its ugly head. The content itself is significantly easier than modern raiding.

Being time-gated does not equal being difficult, which is what I was referring to. I'm starting to suspect you're just trolling so w/e

Why do people here so willingly and greedily take bait? Seriously this forum is almost impressively bad at detecting sarcasm or when people are blatantly baiting for reactions or epic memes, I've never seen anything quite like it.

What's up with Imexile? Did he just join Limit to be a backup?

Nah, people on private servers buff Sunwell and still slam their dicks on it. Sunwell isn't hard or timegated.

What's up with Imexile? Did he just join Limit to be a backup?
    Dude, Echo just went to sleep and Blizzard nerfed Painsmith. You were right, Blizzard wants Limit to win. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Why do people here so willingly and greedily take bait? Seriously this forum is almost impressively bad at detecting sarcasm or when people are blatantly baiting for reactions or epic memes, I've never seen anything quite like it.
    I mean it's world first topic. It's quite normal to see all old cliche things being posted on that topic. Bozelprogress was one of things that started in this topic. I just can't remember how long ago it was. Quite a while I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Dude, Echo just went to sleep and Blizzard nerfed Painsmith. You were right, Blizzard wants Limit to win. Damn.
    No, they just announced the nerfs. They have been in effect since the beginning of the day.

At least quote what you're responding to. Blizz obviously is watching this thread and me especially as I have pointed out their push for Echo.

At least quote what you're responding to. Blizz obviously is watching this thread and me especially as I have pointed out their push for Echo.
    Yes, this is what I mean. Look how hard they are pushing Limit? It's crazy.

Yes, this is what I mean. Look how hard they are pushing Limit? It's crazy.
    No. They pushed for Echo last night with the late Dormazain nerfs so that Limit got no time on Painsmith. I called them out and they saw that and want to make it fair.

I have followed the world first race professionally since Molten Core. I know how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    i thought the community wanted every raid boss to be mythic kil'jaeden level of hard cos apparently raiding is too easy now and no longer a challenge /s
    Yeah true. Most of the bosses are too easy. The only hard boss in Castle Nathria was Stone Legion Generals. Even Denathrius as a last boss was easy. It was basically dodge, and soak. WoW 101. I enjoy harder fights like Stone Legion Generals, and Mekkatorque. Oh KJ and Uunat as well.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-07-15 at 03:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just woke up, has Limit or Echo done better than 38% yet ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset