And the walking back of the "official" date of reinstatement of Trump has begun. Pretty soon, they will have to pay Blizzard for using Soon™.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Who said Biden and Hillary aren't centrists? It's always center vs. center-right, because Murica doesn't have a real left wing.
    Republicans haven't been Center Right since Reagan or before.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    And the walking back of the "official" date of reinstatement of Trump has begun. Pretty soon, they will have to pay Blizzard for using Soon™.

I thought the current plan was to win the house and put Trump as speaker of the house and then somehow that makes him president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post

Of course. Sigh. It's like with the dates when the world is supposed to end. Which is kinda fitting, now that I think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The nation’s top military leaders discussed a plan to resign one by one rather than carry out dangerous orders in the event of an attempted coup by then-President Donald Trump and his allies after the November election, new book reveals https://t.co/9hcd6a0ziw
    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...414875650?s=19

So military leaders actually believed their might be a attempted coup. Well January 6th,was a coup yet likely no other time this was planned out before Trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    "Russia’s three spy agencies were ordered to find practical ways to support Trump, in a decree appearing to bear Putin’s signature."
    To this day, I wonder if Russia/Putin has buyer's remorse. They went through a lot of effort to help Trump win. Was it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Ehhh, I don't know anymore. Seeing how badly they wanted everything Trump, "wanting something different" (although with a narcissistic, lunatic, moron, you really do get something different) just doesn't cut it for me. Not anymore.
    Yeah I was willing to believe that in the 2016 election, but not in the 2020 election.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Pence should be lucky if he doesn't end up in fucking prison with Trump.
    I think you meant to say "Pence was lucky he wasn't lynched by the mob Trump sent to kill him".

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Ehhh, I don't know anymore. Seeing how badly they wanted everything Trump, "wanting something different" (although with a narcissistic, lunatic, moron, you really do get something different) just doesn't cut it for me. Not anymore.
    They became a cult after his election.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To this day, I wonder if Russia/Putin has buyer's remorse. They went through a lot of effort to help Trump win. Was it worth it?
    Yes. They are trying to destabilize the US. Its working.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Really seems like they pissed away a golden opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it certainly caused consternation within the US, but Russia seems to perennially forget to actually make itself a better country while bringing others down.

We’ve booted trump out, and God willing he stays booted, but… is Russia any significantly better off or different than it was in 2016?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I'd like your take on MLB moving the all star game out of Atlanta, costing a city mostly populated by black people millions of dollars to Denver, a city mainly comprised of white people who have the exact same voting laws already in place.
    Colorado we do basically the entirety of our voting via Mailed Ballots and have automatic voter registration through the department of motor vehicles. We had around an 85% turnout rate in 2020. So don't try to compare Colorado Voting Laws with Georgia's.

I haven't had to go physically vote for years, the ballot just shows up at my home, I mark my votes and return it to a vote drop box.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trump didn’t win in 2016 because people thought he was a centrist. He won because people were tired of same old same old and wanted something different. Also, to act like Pence is a centrist while Biden and Hillary aren’t, is about as ass backwards as a person can be on a given topic.
    People didn't want something different. Trump got the same number of votes Romney did if you account for population growth. Dem voters didn't want to show up for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazkar View Post
    Colorado we do basically the entirety of our voting via Mailed Ballots and have automatic voter registration through the department of motor vehicles. We had around an 85% turnout rate in 2020. So don't try to compare Colorado Voting Laws with Georgia's.

I haven't had to go physically vote for years, the ballot just shows up at my home, I mark my votes and return it to a vote drop box.
    Shhhhh no one tell @TexasRules that multiple states and countries have done mail in voting for years, even primarily mail in voting, with minimal to no fraud even before the pandemic. He's too busy self owning.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I'd like your take on MLB moving the all star game out of Atlanta, costing a city mostly populated by black people millions of dollars to Denver, a city mainly comprised of white people who have the exact same voting laws already in place.
    I see TexasLies is back in fine form. Your bolded is incorrect, a lie. Let us know if you bother doing the research to link something. We'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Shhhhh no one tell @TexasRules that multiple states and countries have done mail in voting for years, even primarily mail in voting, with minimal to no fraud even before the pandemic. He's too busy self owning.
    In which Trump's own "commission" on voter fraud found nothing. NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    People didn't want something different. Trump got the same number of votes Romney did if you account for population growth. Dem voters didn't want to show up for Hillary.
    WADR, that doesn't disprove my point.

Dems didn't;t come out for Hillary because she was another typical politician. The votes Trump got, from the independents, were protest votes because of the Dens putting up Hillary. Nothing about Trump's platform was centrist or independent. It was batshit crazy and many people used their vote like a firecracker meant to shake things up. Once he was elected and openly embraced racism and nationalism, then the people turned into cultists.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Maybe I am misremembering this but didn't Trump's voter fraud commission find so much nothing that they closed the commission and hide the results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I mean it certainly caused consternation within the US, but Russia seems to perennially forget to actually make itself a better country while bringing others down.
    I know @Bodakane and @Poopymonster responded, but I like this one the best. The US spent three years in increasing gridlock and chaos, then COVID. And Russia is still in the same place as before: scrambling for the oil industry and treated as a pariah internationally. Trump wanted Russia back in G8 and that faied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Maybe I am misremembering this but didn't Trump's voter fraud commission find so much nothing that they closed the commission and hide the results.
    The results were not well hidden.

Also, you and @cubby both left out the part where one of the members was arrested, and one of them died.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Hid and attempted to destroy, if reports are to be believed.

I know @Bodakane and @Poopymonster responded, but I like this one the best. The US spent three years in increasing gridlock and chaos, then COVID. And Russia is still in the same place as before: scrambling for the oil industry and treated as a pariah internationally. Trump wanted Russia back in G8 and that faied.
    Sure, but 600,000+ dead and the country is about as close to being fully destabilized as ever, outside the Civil War. The Biden election didn't take us out of the storm.