10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Don't know if I heard correctly but it seems Echo are considering not doing any Mythic pulls today. Appears they will do splits all day and then call it. Strange but that's what they appear to be considering.
    Gingi said they will most likely continue with progress after dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed they've spent so long on splits, feels like they had the advantage and could have pushed scribe before needing splits for KT and Sylv.

Looking at the early Limit pulls, splits certainly make it easier but don't seem to have been necessary.

Unless this is a delay to farm as much loot as possible and get the data off Limit to minimise the amount of pulltime needed.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Don't know if I heard correctly but it seems Echo are considering not doing any Mythic pulls today. Appears they will do splits all day and then call it. Strange but that's what they appear to be considering.
    *insert Echo can't progress without stealing Limit starts meme*
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Limit won the last 2 raids. Yoiu have no facts.
    BUT EU ACTUALLY WON BECAUSE OF 16 HOUR HEADSTART

/s
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    *insert Echo can't progress without stealing Limit starts meme*
    Interesting you should mention the stealing starts meme as I was watching Jeaths stream when the not doing Mythic stuff was mentioned. He was adamant that Limit amended their strat for Painsmith to that used by Echo. Something about using a Warlock Portal and attacking rather than ignoring the balls. BTW I have no idea if what he said is accurate as I didn't watch Limit at all, just passing on what he alleged to his chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pieces with a 7% wipe on Painsmith. Method at 15% as a best attempt.
    Will most likely see another Painsmith skill tonight.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Interesting you should mention the stealing starts meme as I was watching Jeaths stream when the not doing Mythic stuff was mentioned. He was adamant that Limit amended their strat for Painsmith to that used by Echo. Something about using a Warlock Portal and attacking rather than ignoring the balls. BTW I have no idea if what he said is accurate as I didn't watch Limit at all, just passing on what he alleged to his chat.
    They did, and they also started talking openly on stream about the way Echo killed Guardians which probably saved them a couple of wipes. Can we just accept that it's natural to look at your competitors?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Echo didn't use their strat at all on Painsmith, Limit ended up copying Echo's, and then using their data to know how many purges to do on Guardian straight off the bat.

Swings and roundabouts, someone's always going to be in the lead, and everyone else will use that data for their own runs.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm amazed they've spent so long on splits, feels like they had the advantage and could have pushed scribe before needing splits for KT and Sylv.

Looking at the early Limit pulls, splits certainly make it easier but don't seem to have been necessary.

Unless this is a delay to farm as much loot as possible and get the data off Limit to minimise the amount of pulltime needed.
    This is time they're almost guaranteed required to spend anyways so it doesn't really matter, I doubt the splits are for Fatescribe specifically, it's probably for Sylvanas/KT. Doing like 6 hours of splits closer to reset is probably a bad idea too if KT/Sylvanas are killable because it's miserable and draining, better to get it done somewhat early if you have an idea of what to gear (and they're doing armor splits anyways so mostly everything gets gear)

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Limit won the last 2 raids. Yoiu have no facts.
    no. you have no facts cuz you took it out of context

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Actually you're wrong. Wow does not continually update your position, it only updates on facing change or movement stop / start. This is why when you run straight ahead into a building on your mount, it takes forever or until you change facing to dismount you.

Though some encounters during raid can enforce a more frequent baseline to prevent things like this.
    It's definitely not continually, but it's also definitely not only on facing/movement changes. Using your own example: sometimes you can be inside a building for several seconds while mounted, sometimes it dismounts you in a second - while entering the same way.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I haven’t seen any info on Aster, does anyone know how they are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Asmongold has 9k more viewers right now than Max from Limit has, I feel like that shouldn't be happening. Although Gingi from Echo has 31k viewers, Asmon's #2 on Twitch.
    Like I said before in this thread, dead game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Like I said before in this thread, dead game.
    yet wow is still the 3rd highest viewed game on twitch
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post
    I haven’t seen any info on Aster, does anyone know how they are doing?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/race/latest?region=-2

2 Asian teams at 4/10
    Last edited by Maell; 2021-07-16 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Found an updated source

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Did they win it according to bozzelprogress though? If it wasn't an ethical win then it wasn't a win.
    It was a win. People trying to discount it are those trying to prop up a failed argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    5th behind League, CS, GTA and Warzone (Just chatting isn't a game)

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    It's definitely not continually, but it's also definitely not only on facing/movement changes. Using your own example: sometimes you can be inside a building for several seconds while mounted, sometimes it dismounts you in a second - while entering the same way.
    Yeah there is a heartbeat update, but nothing that would be sufficient to prevent desync alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    5th behind League, CS, GTA and Warzone (Just chatting isn't a game)
    thats why i mentioned the word GAME and at the time i looked it was 3rd and its still top 5 on twitch
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    During 2 weeks every new raid..
    Check the past 90 days, 180 days and its 11-12th.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.