Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    16 pulls that we know.. They did off stream pulls too
    They did 8 pulls before.. with less than 10 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagnar View Post
    Hi guys,

Not sure if this is intended or not, but I got a very annoying problem with "add" breaks on twitch streams for Limit, Echo, Method etc.

The moment limit killed last boss yesterday I got interrupted with an add, so I didn't see the kill. So obviously I quit watching the race. Its pointless when I get interrupted on THE moment.

Anyone else having same issues?

Nope. Just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagnar View Post
    Hi guys,

Not sure if this is intended or not, but I got a very annoying problem with "add" breaks on twitch streams for Limit, Echo, Method etc.

The moment limit killed last boss yesterday I got interrupted with an add, so I didn't see the kill. So obviously I quit watching the race. Its pointless when I get interrupted on THE moment.

Anyone else having same issues?
    No, you can get an adblocker tho. uBlock got a passionate community fighting twitch ads for months. Check their reddit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i missing something here? After 4 pulls on Kel'Thuzad, Echo got him to 44%. Same as Limit did after 64 pulls. Or am i reading it wrong from how far Limit got him?

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Am i missing something here? After 4 pulls on Kel'Thuzad, Echo got him to 44%. Same as Limit did after 64 pulls. Or am i reading it wrong from how far Limit got him?
    are you simply going by hp on the boss? You need to actually kill KT (and the phylactery) 3 times to defeat him.

the 'best pull' percentage that Limit uses is the combined HP that needs to be dealt (so 3x KT's HP + the phylactery). I don't know if Echo is doing something similar.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    This is where the second wall is at. Limit hit that wall at 20 pulls or so and then didn't manage to overcome it. Echo just managed to get to that wall faster. There is even a 3rd one with even more damage than the first and second wall. So this boss will most likely not die today. It's still a long way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    are you simply going by hp on the boss? You need to actually kill KT (and the phylactery) 3 times to defeat him.

the 'best pull' percentage that Limit uses is the combined HP that needs to be dealt (so 3x KT's HP + the phylactery). I don't know if Echo is doing something similar.
    I'm just going from that new feature that raider.io have that most of the streamers have, but ye it might not track how many times you have "killed" him since like you said you have to get him from 100-0 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This is where the second wall is at. Limit hit that wall at 20 pulls or so and then didn't manage to overcome it. Echo just managed to get to that wall faster. There is even a 3rd one with even more damage than the first and second wall. So this boss will most likely not die today. It's still a long way to go.
    Ah ok fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    comparing pull counts is pretty pointless when both sides steal what works from the other.
    I wasnt asking for anyones opinion whether they think it is relevant or not, I simply wanted to know the difference. But thanks for your input.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    So Echo killed Fate with 16 pulls, How many pulls did Limit do before the kill?
    This looks like an ongoing trend, whomever reaches the boss first is taking more attempts to kill while the 2nd guild kills it faster. It's almost as if seeing what doesn't work and what works helps the other guild plan better. Who would've known? Then again, if someone shares exam questions in advance with me, you bet I'll do much better than I would have without any assistance and going blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    This looks like an ongoing trend, whomever reaches the boss first is taking more attempts to kill while the 2nd guild kills it faster. It's almost as if seeing what doesn't work and what works helps the other guild plan better. Who would've known? Then again, if someone shares exam questions in advance with me, you bet I'll do much better than I would have without any assistance and going blind.
    Painsmith sends his regards.

Edit: Reached first, not killed first, misread.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

You'd have a point if Echo didn't kill Guardians before their split runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    With Echo's add despawning "trick," this is 100% dying today. Eliminates the hardest part of P1 (besides use/stack in raid CDs).

10+ Year Old Account
    Down to 20% and they've already made adjustments to ensure phylactery dies in time. This is a kill soon.

I don't get your point but ok. I was asking a question, not asking an analysis why Echo killed it with less pulls.

Lorgok seems to have the ability to be both irritating and amusing to his fellow raiders at the same time. Quite an achievement.

This looks like a promising pull so far, wonder what the last phase is like.

Damn boss was melting, this is deded soon.
    Last edited by Heyimyoshyy; 2021-07-17 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Down to 4%, first attempt where Phylactery was down.

So what are they doing different from Limit to get so far in terms of progression after only 20 pulls?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Echo is looking like the far more dominant guild this tier, good execution and little mistakes. I have a good feeling they will take this tier and finally get a world first on the board.

No denying Echo have showed up this tier.

Creative use of the tank trinket... And limit can't farm it because they've done their splits already.

Only took 20 pulls to get to 4%