Maybe Blizz is finally realizing have multiple many hundred pull bosses in raid so a few WF guilds can have a “race” is stupid for the massive majority of mythic guilds.

This tier has a much more sensible difficulty with 1 mid raid wall (pain smith) and 1 end boss wall (Sylvanas).

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Bosses die so fast no wonder ppl don't bother with mythic raiding. After you clear it on HC it's just matter of days to kill it on mythic so majority of guilds don't bother.
    I think this post right here is literally the single dumbest fucking post on the entirety of MMO-Champion.
    Congratulations, you have won.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Uhh what happened? I slept 12 hours ago and I see that Echo demolished Limit in KT and pulls on Fate as well. Can anyone catch me up? Thanks.
    KT > Trinket helped Echo kill it fast, Limit also copied the trinket strat for DPS I read
    Fate > Limit killed it first while Echo was doing splits all day > Echo had tons of information > ergo faster kills, less pulls.

I just hoped KT would last, but it's a disappointment of a boss, difficulty was going nice until Painsmith and then suddenly it feels meh. Hopefully Sylvanas survives the reset, otherwise underwhelming tier.

Method managed to kill Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, World #3

That brings them to 8/10 !

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Super glad to see them both on the final boss!!! It’s going to be close for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    The amount of muting by Echo is truly pathetic
    Echo doesn't stream for the sake of the RTWF, they just do it because there is $ to be had. Same as Method before.

Also shows in the stream itself. Echo is sponsored plastered all over the place with 0 info about the race while Limit shows the top 10 guilds.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    The amount of muting by Echo is truly pathetic
    They have to do that because Josh must not be heard on a twitch stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Echo doesn't stream for the sake of the RTWF, they just do it because there is $ to be had. Same as Method before.

Also shows in the stream itself. Echo is sponsored plastered all over the place with 0 info about the race while Limit shows the top 10 guilds.
    Echo literally shows the top 5 guilds and is doing a charity event at the same time... I'm also pretty sure Method, including the current guys in Echo, were the ones who popularized streaming race to world first as well.

Everyone should know the world first race is on whatever the current top team is doing. If Limit/Echo decide to not stream the other will stop streaming too unless there are contract requirements from sponsors.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Top comment on Wowhead for the Trinket even states that it consumes a Brez, it not consuming one in a Mythic Raid encounter is thus a bug and should be fixed.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Wow, what a posting. Echo (Method) were the first to popularize streaming of world first races. This is still highly competitive, of course they are muting some parts. You should be glad you can see the final boss live nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    Echo literally shows the top 5 guilds and is doing a charity event at the same time... I'm also pretty sure Method, including the current guys in Echo, were the ones who popularized streaming race to world first as well.
    Method had no interest in streaming the race until a Chinese guild in ToS did it and got tons of views. Then they jumped on the money train so hard they got into a fight with their sponsor, redbull, the year after.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Top comment on Wowhead for the Trinket even states that it consumes a Brez, it not consuming one in a Mythic Raid encounter is thus a bug and should be fixed.
    Obviously its from the guy that doesnt know what he is talking about. That comment is from random person and not from blizzard developer, so you dont KNOW how it should work. I can write there trinket gives you god mode, doesnt mean it will be correct information...
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2021-07-17 at 06:37 PM.

Method had no interest in streaming the race until a Chinese guild in ToS did it and got tons of views. Then they jumped on the money train so hard they got into a fight with their sponsor, redbull, the year after.

Yep, Alpha paved the way for progression streaming during ToS.

They drew thousands of views watching them break themselves on Avatar for like 800 wipes, nobody understanding chat, and was still crazy exciting because progression streaming hasn’t really been done.

Just like Limit and any other top guild at that time. Imagine doing things for moneys. Like waking up every morning and going to work.

Echo reached the intermission...

I know it's very early and this will prolly end up being a post that gets ridiculed that didn't age well ... but ...

Sylvanas looks legit

What money? a half life mod has more viewers than wow right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Echo reached the intermission...
    The intermission looks insane