Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Fanfic] Tyrande vs Sylvanas

So, i had this idea going on in my mind, since many people weren't satisfied by the outcome of their cinematic fight, of how it could have gone down in a better way

"Towards the end of her fight with her, after they had exchanged some blows, Tyrande grabs her by her neck. Sylvanas, in attempt to scare her off, goes into Banshee form and lets out a scream right infront of her face, looking like a monstrous thing. As she's doing it, Tyrande slashes at her throat with her glaive and severs her head from her body, preserving that awful look Sylvanas had right before she died."

Imagine something like this:
    Spoiler: 

"She brings her head back to her people at Darkshore, and puts it on a pike on the outskirts of the forest, where the Horde once set up camp in the War of Thorns, outlooking the beach, for all to see and be warned. Her people cheer at their hero for her actions, with many of them crying and sighing in relief for being given a resolution. They had been traumatized."

Spoiler: 

"Sometime later, Tyrande receives reports that Horde forces are amassing on that beach once again. Coming from the forest, she goes in to investigate the matter. And, indeed, Forsaken forces, in their numbers, are standing right there, infront of her, on the beach, looking at her with a grin. Confused, she subverts her look towards the pike she had left with Sylvanas' head as a warning. She is shocked to see that the head is gone, with only a bloody stain left on the pike. Apparently, during one night, Forsaken Deathstalkers snuck into the area and took her head. Like the sick people they are, Forsaken Mad Scientists had stitched Sylvanas' head back to her body, and raised her back from the dead. There, her faithful Forsaken followers, who knew Sylvanas wouldn't abandon them and just waited for the opportune moment to bring her back, stood on that beach led by their new stitched-up Queen, ready to strike. Outraged, Tyrande and her Night elves let out a cry and rush towards the Forsaken forces with vengeful looks on their faces. The Forsaken, as usual, grin maliciously like the mad people they are, as they rush to engage them. A full-on battle between the Forsaken and the Night elves erupts, with imagery too disturbing to describe taking place on the battlefield".

Spoiler: 

Why can't the current story in World of Warcraft be that brutal?
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-01-14 at 07:18 PM.

I prefer this outcome:

twitter.com/Chaossu3d/status/1410265394632404994/photo/1

Much more realistic outcome than your garbage. Tyrande is a useless Bitch who never has ever achieved anything in her lore.
    She was teached by a Human back in MoP who's not even 1/10 as old as she is.
    She was beaten by an empowered (Valkyr) Nathanos who also managed to escape.
    She was to weak to beat Sylvanas and absolutely stupid enough to choke an undead.
    At least your title is correct. That's a wet fanfic dream of every night elf I guess haha

When do they fuck?

Because WoW is for teenagers, PG M aka 15 years old and older.

...and we all know what happened with the Game of Thrones at the end.
    It was kinda good for the first few seasons, and that's only because it was kinda brutal. It was something fresh, but I wouldn't say it was very good.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-07-17 at 08:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know, instead of surprising everyone with gigantic images of decapitated heads you could just use the
    Spoiler: 
    Collapse feature and not make ginormous forum posts

Because the game is pg 12
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-07-17 at 09:11 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

I can't see Danuser approving of anything involving Sylvanas suffering a loss of any kind. Sorry OP

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    When do they fuck?
    Asking the REAL questions here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This goes straight into my cringe collection.

When do they fuck?
    The only way Blizzard can redeem this expansion.

When do they fuck?

It always comes down to that with you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Because WoW is for teenagers, PG M aka 15 years old and older.

...and we all know what happened with the Game of Thrones at the end.
    It was kinda good for the first few seasons, and that's only because it was kinda brutal. It was something fresh, but I wouldn't say it was very good.
    *Correction*: PG-5. The censorship in this game is catered for little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You know, instead of surprising everyone with gigantic images of decapitated heads you could just use the
    Spoiler: 
    Collapse feature and not make ginormous forum posts
    Don't know how to.

Edit: okay, got it.

Because the game is pg 12
    PG-2 maybe.
    I don't get it... are you okay with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Asking the REAL questions here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    The only way Blizzard can redeem this expansion.
    Jesus christ with you guys...
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-07-17 at 09:42 PM.

What? The last cinematic had the two thumbling around in the grass of Ardenwaeld. Both ladies have above average large breasts, it must've been difficult for the animators to avoid having them all rub into each other.

What? The last cinematic had the two thumbling around in the grass of Ardenwaeld. Both ladies have above average large breasts, it must've been difficult for the animators to avoid having them all rub into each other.
    Just write a short erotic novel, for crying out loud.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-07-17 at 10:07 PM.

You can imagine my disappointment when I opened this thread for just that.

The rating specifically is T so roughly 13+ they can be violent to a point, can't really show much blood and can elude to spicy stuff indirectly, while cursing has to be interrupted.

You can imagine my disappointment when I opened this thread for just that.
    You can do it yourself. Use your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    The rating specifically is T so roughly 13+ they can be violent to a point, can't really show much blood and can elude to spicy stuff indirectly, while cursing has to be interrupted.
    That's the core problem of this game. Instead of making it epic, for the likes of most people, they cater to a young audience that has barely weaned from diapers.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    (has anime profile picture)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    (has anime profile picture)
    Not even close pal.

3+ Year Old Account
    The game's rated T for teen, they can't do over the top gory violence like that. I think that the best way to do would be to just have them both blow each other up in a magical explosion. Like what they did with Garrosh killing that Mawsworn guy

- - - Updated - - -

Or like how Varian died
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    So, i had this idea going on in my mind, since many people weren't satisfied by the outcome of their cinematic fight, of how it could have gone down in a better way

"Towards the end of her fight with her, after they had exchanged some blows, Tyrande grabs her by her neck. Sylvanas, in attempt to scare her off, goes into Banshee form and lets out a scream right infront of her face, looking like a monstrous thing. As she's doing it, Tyrande slashes at her throat with her glaive and severs her head from her body, preserving that awful look Sylvanas had right before she died."

Spoiler: 

"She brings her head back to her people at Darkshore, and puts it on a pike on the outskirts of the forest, where the Horde once set up camp in the War of Thorns, outlooking the beach, for all to see and be warned. Her people cheer at their hero for her actions, with many of them crying and sighing in relief for being given a resolution. They had been traumatized."

Spoiler: 

"Sometime later, Tyrande receives reports that Horde forces are amassing on that beach once again. Coming from the forest, she goes in to investigate the matter. And, indeed, Forsaken forces, in their numbers, are standing right there, infront of her, on the beach, looking at her with a grin. Confused, she subverts her look towards the pike she had left with Sylvanas' head as a warning. She is shocked to see that the head is gone, with only a bloody stain left on the pike. Apparently, during one night, Forsaken Deathstalkers snuck into the area and took her head. Like the sick persons they are, Forsaken Mad Scientists had stitched Sylvanas' head back to her body, and raised her back from the dead. There, her faithful Forsaken followers, who knew Sylvanas wouldn't abandon them and just waited for the opportune moment to bring her back, stood on that beach led by their new stitched-up Queen, ready to strike. Outraged, Tyrande and her Night elves let out a cry and rush towards the Forsaken forces with vengeful looks on their faces. The Forsaken, as usual, grin maliciously like the mad people they are, as they rush to engage them. A full-on battle between the Forsaken and the Night elves erupts, with imagery too disturbing to describe taking place on the battlefield".

Spoiler: 

No i dont want her to die.. oh wait she already did but they need to give us her back in that sexy high elf model <.<
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

"Sometime later, Tyrande receives reports that Horde forces are amassing on that beach once again. Coming from the forest, she goes in to investigate the matter. And, indeed, Forsaken forces, in their numbers, are standing right there, infront of her, on the beach, looking at her with a grin. Confused, she subverts her look towards the pike she had left with Sylvanas' head as a warning. She is shocked to see that the head is gone, with only a bloody stain left on the pike. Apparently, during one night, Forsaken Deathstalkers snuck into the area and took her head. Like the sick persons they are, Forsaken Mad Scientists had stitched Sylvanas' head back to her body, and raised her back from the dead. There, her faithful Forsaken followers, who knew Sylvanas wouldn't abandon them and just waited for the opportune moment to bring her back, stood on that beach led by their new stitched-up Queen, ready to strike. Outraged, Tyrande and her Night elves let out a cry and rush towards the Forsaken forces with vengeful looks on their faces. The Forsaken, as usual, grin maliciously like the mad people they are, as they rush to engage them. A full-on battle between the Forsaken and the Night elves erupts, with imagery too disturbing to describe taking place on the battlefield".

Spoiler: 

It is that brutal, have seen the Seige of Brennadam? Wrathgate?, Seige of Dazal'alor, Battle for Gilneas? I can keep going. Those battle were extremely brutal.