7+ Year Old Account
    Echo malding af. Frustration is at all time high.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Limit not even getting close to Echo in pull hp, constantly dying to like the beginning of P3. Having a reset autowin is pathetic.

Did you really think you could down the most epic fight we're ever created just a few days after the release? You did, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Proudmong View Post
    God I hope it's 45%, it'll be the perfect karma for protecting a nonce and escaping blame by ditching their old name and using Sco as a scapegoat I guess
    haha ye indeed "best buddies" and they leave at first sight of trouble . all he did wrong was trusting the words of a friend.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    If it's 45 %, then its auto win for Limit after re-clear. The boss isn't hard enough for them to fail for like 10 hours straight before Echo gets their reset.
    I mean limit hasn't reached 50% yet, they're still at 60%. They have long ways to go to perfect their execution, but their DPS is already slightly ahead of Echo comparing the phase %

I think the people saying that it's dumb to complain that the boss lives past first week are missing the point.

I don't think anyone would mind if there was a secret phase, because that would be cool as fuck.

I don't think many people would mind if the boss just had more health but still died at 50%.

Making it so the boss dies at 45% just feels like a bait and makes the whole thing rather anticlimactic. That's the way I see it at least. And I say this as someone that doesn't like Echo. I don't like how they're always muting their coms. I don't like how much they hide starts. I don't like when they do things off stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Echo has 2ilvls more than Limit. Not a lot of Gear can be gathered from Heroic splits anymore unless they completely gear up a new Character.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Echo's acting so entitled "if it was 45% they would tell us, if we call they'll tell us right" ?

They're keep qq'ing and saying "IT WOULD BE NICE FOR SOME CONFIRMATION AT WHICH % IT DIES AT"
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

It's not over yet. They gonna hyper-optimize p3 dmg. There's still a chance they get this before reset - still 2 full days for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Echo's acting so entitled "if it was 45% they would tell us, if we call they'll tell us right" ?
    I mean, high profile players do have contacts among the devs. They often message them and ask if this and that is ok to do during encounter.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    handed to the muricans, gz. echo by far better this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Exactly, see https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...g19fb73x5/simc

The sim I linked above is even timestamped 9th of July, so they couldn't have "guessed" the hotfix number in advance.

The spell that people are linking to: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=359430/sylvanas mentions on the right side: Added in patch 9.1.0.39335

This was already there, likely, Blizzard realized the HP might be too low for Sylvanas and hotfixed it through a lower % rather than higher HP. Maybe because Blizzard did not want to affect P1%, we don't know. They'll likely tell us AFTER the race is finished.
    lol this is such a shitty argument because that spell means absolutely nothing lmao.

There's like 50 different "Sylvanas" spells. It means nothing, and of course no one noticed it because it only makes sense in hindsight.

It honestly makes sense it's 45%. That would be pretty silly, having an endboss die week 1 just north of 100 pulls. Seems way too easy, even at 45%, still seems too easy.

"Sylvannas is going to die in 1 reset, this raid is garbage blizzard sucks!!!!!!!!!!!" - EU + US fans

"WTF SYLVANNAS WONT DIE THIS RESET!? BLIZZARD SUCKS, BLIZZARD WANTS LIMIT TO WIN, RAAAAH 16HEADSTART WAAAAH RESET FIRST FOR LIMIT!!!!" - EU fans

yum eu tears, *lick* *lick* yum yum

They're keep qq'ing and saying "IT WOULD BE NICE FOR SOME CONFIRMATION AT WHICH % IT DIES AT"
    Echo won already

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    lol this is such a shitty argument because that spell means absolutely nothing lmao.

There's like 50 different "Sylvanas" spells. It means nothing, and of course no one noticed it because it only makes sense in hindsight.
    There's no argument there, just a laid out fact. It sucks to find this out in hindsight but this wasn't just put in to fuck over Europe at the last minute.

The race just lost all interests now. They need more gear but cannot get it this reset, this is the most boring thing.

Give them a break, they were riding adrenaline high for two hours absolutely confident they are leaps ahead of Limit. Now they are not.

For their next move and since it's going into next reset Blizzard should hotfix Kel'thuzad so the adds don't despawn
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Ragnaros, Sha of Fear, Imperator Mar'gok, and Gul'dan.
    Good call, I should've remembered Ragnaros and Sha of Fear.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu