"World first race" (such a money grabbing event made by profiteers for sheeps) would be 100000x better (and harder) if we had 50x limited attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Echo disband soon
    Is there another sex scandal that is happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    "World first race" (such a money grabbing event made by profiteers for sheeps) would be 100000x better (and harder) if we had 50x limited attempts.
    No, that would just mean people wouldn't attempt until others did or attempt at the last moment to gather as much info as possible. It just feels different then, limited attempts are just meh, might even force a mythic raid for 2nd set of chars for extra attempts on last boss to test.

I personally doubt Limit will kill it this reset.

Disgustingly not fair, why are earlier resets even a thing on world first's? And why does that even count for a win? Time needed to defeated the boss since the release/its availability should decide who wins, because at this point its a bs with free 16 hours advantage for NA...

And then we have some guys like the bald guy from blizz at blizzcon, 2 years ago if i remember correctly, basically taunting eu players and saying trash that NA best region haha, EU bad. As a European, should i feel offended? cuz i find it hard to believe they'd taunt their own playerbase like that...

Wrath called, it wants its stupid idea back.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Is there another sex scandal that is happening?
    xD 10 chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Just feels like a panic change by blizzard, they noticed it was gonna die this week, they didn't want it, and changing boss HP would be instantly noticed, so they made it 45 or even 40%

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Just feels like a panic change by blizzard, they noticed it was gonna die this week, they didn't want it, and changing boss HP would be instantly noticed, so they made it 45 or even 40%
    the hotfix was put in on july 8th...
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

7+ Year Old Account
    How is the world first race a money grabbing event for sheeps?
    my dude you know like 99.9999% of the people veiwing the race pay literally nothing right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    its been this way since the 8th, you can find the ability on wowhead, unchanged since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    In mean it's no C'thun, but it is pretty hard
    C'thun is not difficult, it was overtuned/bugged when it first released.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be "100000x better" if all the guilds waited until the last day of the raid week to do attempts, just so they can gather info from other guilds?

lmfao

15+ Year Old Account
    holy shit that unholy 3 set and 4 ilvls for Podra
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

All this give sco one more day to try hard sylvanas to go to 50-60 too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Fam, Limit is killing it tonight lol... If Echo knew about 45% they would have prepped differently, but they didn't, no one did. So, they put all their eggs and the days progress into 50%. Now Limit knows, and they have the whole night + gear farming to work on THAT notion.

It is over.
    Yeahno...

Maaaaaybe tomorrow, for now they are still stuck at 60%.

Tomorrow will be the real key day, if Echo does not do it tomorrow, then Limit's chances will increase a lot.

Okay, so there's this:

The total damage players must do to Sylvanas Windrunner has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic Difficulties.
    SOURCE: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...tfixes/1033598

Lord, this is gonna be a dramafest now with both guilds likely requiring more gear to take Sylvanas down and NA resetting first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    But if the fight ends at 50% now, wouldn't that mean it previously ended at 47.5%?

No risk of this dying tonight though, Limit still stuck at 60%+
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    But if the fight ends at 50% now, wouldn't that mean it previously ended at 47.5%?

No risk of this dying tonight though, Limit still stuck at 60%+
    Norm/Heroic always ended at 50%, they just did some other mumbojumbo there like reducing max HP or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I think they meant it as literally as possible, i.e. reducing the percentage of Sylvanas' hit points that players need to remove from 55% to 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Norm/Heroic always ended at 50%, they just did some other mumbojumbo there like reducing max HP or some such.
    Did you or anyone else here beat Sylvanas on Normal/Heroic before July 13th and clearly remembers the fight ending at 50%, not 45%?

If so, I'm obviously wrong, if not then perhaps I'm right and that hotfix wasn't about changing max HP, but the encounter end point.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2021-07-19 at 12:44 AM.

I worry that the streaming of the RWF will constantly cause issues like this in regards to the reset being a big deal. It's obviously always existed, but now with everyone easily able to steal certain aspects of boss strategies, execution isn't providing that big of an advantage as it used to. We are witnessing it this tier. Limit has honestly played really well, but it's insanely obvious Echo has played much better than them and everyone else this tier, yet things are still this close in the race.

echo have almost zero chance of winning now as nobody can kill it before reset, and limit will kill it after reset after reclear before echo even can get to get boss again