Echo will need to re-progress now, Fragg hasn't seen the fight so, he'll need to learn the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I don't see what the point is, Blizzard will make it go through immunities. Clearly the idea is to kill the mob, they're just being silly now.
    then fix it earlier, not immediately after their pet guild Limit failed their chance for 1st

Blizzard should write a step by step guide on how to kill every single boss, since thinking outside of the box isn't allowed anymore, at least not if you are an EU guild.

Should have also hotfix all other bosses

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    then fix it earlier, not immediately after their pet guild Limit failed their chance for 1st
    This isn't exactly new for Blizzard, nor is it something they only do to EU guilds lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Echo deciding to take Blizz's hotfix and bring a Prot Paladin to straight immune the enrage.

This is ridiculous.
    Blizzard: your cheesy strat is hotfixed. Git gud lol
    <Colossus has gained ability Enrage>
    Echo: watch this...
    <Prot paladin has entered the raid>
    Blizzard: huh?

No wonder Limit is getting all the EU Players. Look at Riggnaros Imperative Guild. He tried to build something and compete. 7 Day Hardcore still stuck on Painsmith getting beaten by 4 day Guilds and Evening Raiders. Pathetic. Just disband this failed Project and quit the Game

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Did Limit use this strat too? If so, then I agree... if not, then what did you want Blizzard to fix? If Limit didn't skip an intended add, then what did they do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    No wonder Limit is getting all the EU Players. Look at Riggnaros Imperative Guild. He tried to build something and compete. 7 Day Hardcore still stuck on Painsmith getting beaten by 4 day Guilds and Evening Raiders. Pathetic. Just disband this failed Project and quit the Game
    Bad troll, 2 of the top 3 guilds are US

I'm EU myself but the amount of hate coming from other Europeans is insane, fanboys that take this to heart (and much like football fans) are cancerous to the community.

They hotfix bosses all the time when they see guilds doing encounters in unintended ways. They can't "fix it earlier" when they haven't thought of those unintended ways themselves. They're human, not seers.

edit: And obviously this strat wasn't being used by limit or method before now, otherwise it would have been hotfixed earlier when blizz saw either guild doing it.
    Last edited by SeIex; 2021-07-19 at 01:26 PM.

Is this the drama we need but don't deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Same with Rycn and Jeath, it infuriates me how often they die compared to the other healers.
    higher MS for Jeath

Did Limit use this strat too? If so, then I agree... if not, then what did you want Blizzard to fix? If Limit didn't skip an intended add, then what did they do wrong?

I'm EU myself but the amount of hate coming from other Europeans is insane, fanboys that take this to heart (and much like football fans) are cancerous to the community.
    dear troll, 6 of top 8 guilds are EU

Blizzard favours US guilds, thats a known fact. their bias is just becoming more and more ridiculous and its no wonder the game is down the drain.

Nothing they do is good. Content is shit, behaviour is shit.

If they still manage to cheese it, it's gonna be juicy. And yes, this is shitty of blizzard to engage in changing mechanics mid-fight, mid-world first race. It's beyond silly.

dear troll, 6 of top 8 guilds are EU

Blizzard favours US guilds, thats a known fact. their bias is just becoming more and more ridiculous and its no wonder the game is down the drain.

Nothing they do is good. Content is shit, behaviour is shit.
    In what way does Blizzard favour NA guilds? Because of a reset schedule that has been in the game for ages?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Is that really a sabotage? This add was placed there to be killed.
    Are you new to World of Warcraft PvE or something? Far from all adds in encounters are supposed to be killed. Adds have been kited, offtanked, despawned, CCed etc. since the beginning of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    If they still manage to cheese it, it's gonna be juicy. And yes, this is shitty of blizzard to engage in changing mechanics mid-fight, mid-world first race. It's beyond silly.
    Haven't they done this many times before? They just need to catch it before the boss dies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye total sabotage, skipping add that was ment to be killed to proceed to the next phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Are you new to World of Warcraft PvE or something? Far from all adds in encounters are supposed to be killed. Adds have been kited, offtanked, despawned, CCed etc. since the beginning of raiding.
    Are you? There are adds that can be kited etc. and cruicial adds that have to be killed to proceed to the next phase. This is the case this time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    Haven't they done this many times before? They just need to catch it before the boss dies.
    I'm fairly sure N'zoth was still only half in development and being changed every 5 minutes while Limit were progressing on him.

oh yeah im sure you are european presumably from the east since you showcase great ability by not being able to understand what i wrote.