Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    No, still European. The EU is not a geographical location.

Looks like they've ditched two boomkins and their convoke in p1 for higher single target damage.
    Sorry, I meant to say European Union.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post

If you think Blizzard favours a side, then you're likely not well-informed. Blizzard LITERALLY despawned N'Zoth in front of their faces when they thought they were going to kill because a mechanic was skipped. They also denied them the kill when they pushed N'Zoth below the kill % but due to spell-queueing did not die.

Blizzard does not favour anyone, they just fix things that aren't meant to be done in a specific way, if your BP rises because your favourite guild isn't winning, maybe you time out and take a step back to reflect what you're nerd-raging about?
    Hey, I would just like to point out that you are arguing in pretty bad faith here. Max literally did say that he would not let them kill the boss on the attempt that the boss was despawned because it pretty clearly fucked the boss up. No mechanics were happening, the pulsing damage never ramped up and could be countered by a few cooldowns. No adds spawned, and more.

Here, they are skipping an add to maximize damage to make the week-1 kill possible, and it does pose a lot of risk to make it work, but given the way the encounter doesn't insta wipe if you leave adds alive before the P3 switch, it almost becomes a legit possibility. It is an oversight, and blizzard should fix it, but this is in no way comparable.

---

Anyway, I really think the boomkin covenant change is an interesting thing in the race. It glaringly shows the issues of this system, as we may need to see a few changes for the other fights to go as smoothly during the reclear on wednesday without the convoke on-demand burst.
    Last edited by wintex; 2021-07-19 at 01:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    well with streams up theres less reason for speculation on a random forum
    Couldn't happent to notice Asmongold did some old Final Fantasy raid and had more viewers than all the complexity, echo, varios WF stuff together.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Also, the hotfix was made around 6AM pacific time, who the hell is awake and is senior enough at Blizzard to do the hotfix, wtf.
    this isnt new dude

they always have people up to keep up with the top guilds so they can prevent things like this
    they did it with Thok in MoP where they just insta wiped the raid ebcause of the healer strat they were using
    theyve done it multiple times over the past
    its not sabotage
    its not bias
    its making sure the world sees the boss the way its meant to be seen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Couldn't happent to notice Asmongold did some old Final Fantasy raid and had more viewers than all the complexity, echo, varios WF stuff together.
    and?

couldnt help but notice WoW was the most viewed game yesterday
    ff14 dying yo

oh wait everquest is the oldest game
    all other mmos dying yo

a vast majority of asmons viewers dont even play the games he does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Pretty sure all the boomkins are venthyr now, legendary+convenant ability is just better than convoke in these situations.
    To my knowledge, Echo didn't switch from NF yet.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Also, the hotfix was made around 6AM pacific time, who the hell is awake and is senior enough at Blizzard to do the hotfix, wtf.
    Didnt you hear? Noone at Blizzard works on Sunday.

Sorry, I meant to say European Union.
    Not sure what difference that makes, you're still European.

Echo caught cheating and now they hardstuck in intermission phase. Pathetic

You're right that I'm not European as UK left the union, in any case, you're going off on a tangent bashing EU vs US guilds, completely irrelevant to this thread.

I swear people are the biggest hypocrites in here, let's reverse the roles. Limit was ahead and Blizzard hotfixed this add-skip strat for them, suddenly Echo fans would be OK with that. Anyhow, if there's anyone you want to be mad at, it's Blizzard.

If you think Blizzard favours a side, then you're likely not well-informed. Blizzard LITERALLY despawned N'Zoth in front of their faces when they thought they were going to kill because a mechanic was skipped. They also denied them the kill when they pushed N'Zoth below the kill % but due to spell-queueing did not die.

Blizzard does not favour anyone, they just fix things that aren't meant to be done in a specific way, if your BP rises because your favourite guild isn't winning, maybe you time out and take a step back to reflect what you're nerd-raging about?
    can you quote the right guy ?

Im talking about RIGGNAROS Guild Imperative who just sucks for a 7 day raiding Guild and you write a 750 pages Book about non related stuff

please

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I could try to further explain to you how add management have worked throughout the history of raiding, and probably give you plenty of examples on "cruical" adds that were not killed during encounters, but I doubt you would comprehend it, so I won't waste my time. Carry on.
    Sure, keep explaining to me how it should be perfectly acceptable for Blizz to allow this big and important add to be completely cheesed against the intended encounter design and then let every other guild potentially follow suit. Would you also be fine if some guild managed to cheese one of Huntsman dogs?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    To my knowledge, Echo didn't switch from NF yet.
    You are correct I guess, weird when Venthyr druids are doing so much better, guess they didn't have Venthyr renowned up?

Their entire strat is fucked, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sure, keep explaining to me how it should be perfectly acceptable for Blizz to allow this big and important add to be completely cheesed against the intended encounter design and then let every other guild potentially follow suit. Would you also be fine if some guild managed to cheese one of Huntsman dogs?
    oh they are still gonna try to cheese this add

they have the pally tank which might do more damage and provides an immunity
    the loss of the dk tank might be tough to make up for though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You are correct I guess, weird when Venthyr druids are doing so much better, guess they didn't have Venthyr renowned up?
    They've been using convoke to great effect at various stages, until they absolutely need to switch to Venthyr, it looks like they're holding off.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

couldnt help but notice WoW was the most viewed game yesterday
    ff14 dying yo

oh wait everquest is the oldest game
    all other mmos dying yo

a vast majority of asmons viewers dont even play the games he does
    Actually Tibia is older and like concurrent 3k+ viewers

7+ Year Old Account

Which is just dumb. The first hotfix shown that Blizz is watching closely. It's like they can't take a hint.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Blizz: Don't do that please
    Echo: Oh we will

Lol, if they can circumvent the enrage more power to them i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Their entire strat is fucked, lmao.
    nah they brought in a rogue to help with the lost up time on sylvanas
    they also swapped tanks
    this might even out if this brings both sides to kill adds evenly

Quote Originally Posted by Zherka View Post
    Echo caught cheating and now they hardstuck in intermission phase. Pathetic
    you are pretty clueles, but its normal for a 4 posts troll

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Which is just dumb. The first hotfix shown that Blizz is watching closely. It's like they can't take a hint.
    nah nah

you see blizz added the enrage
    this means there was still multiple ways for this to work like if a tank had a soothe
    but now the add can still enrage but they might have work arounds

im not completely sure about them doing this strat because i havent seen them far in p2 yet