I honestly don't think blizz should really be hotfixing on the fly unless a mechanic is truly broken. It feels more than a bit "juiced" at this stage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    and?

couldnt help but notice WoW was the most viewed game yesterday
    ff14 dying yo

oh wait everquest is the oldest game
    all other mmos dying yo

a vast majority of asmons viewers dont even play the games he does
    Except one game is old as fuck and its not new content and still it gets more views than WoW at expansion launch week?
    Mind you WoW is not even top10 on Twitch except the first 2 weeks of a new xpansion launch, that should say alot.

Now, am I among the "WoW is dying choir boys"? Hardly, WoW thrive but it is on life support.
    It is natural, its been out since 2004 but it could last longer, if it wasnt a game about content for the sake of content (10 new currencies, 80 re-modeleded mounts, daily/weekly grind focus, yada yada).

The lack of interest in WF just shows it. And its not entirely BLZ fault either. If I were to guess the commercialization of streams plays into effect.
    However that could have been absorbed if the game itself didnt go the way it does.
    Losing its core values.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Blizz: Don't do that please
    Echo: Oh we will

Lol, if they can circumvent the enrage more power to them i guess.
    thats not even an exploit if they can pull it off with the pally

if blizz was 100% against any strat like this then they would have added the aoe casting when theres only one character near it

Tinfoil tactical mastermind here:
    Echo is now just baiting blizzard to hotfix the fight to the point it's not straight up killable with just reset gear and you'd need a full day or two to come up with an brand new strat

Easiest hotfix would be just up the boss damage enough so that people would have to bring a 5th healer

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    you are pretty clueles, but its normal for a 4 posts troll
    Don't worry echo might win next tier. You can write them a letter showing you're support.

Echo just have to hope for a mega choke from Limit on tuesday/wednesday at this point. It was cool race yday, but now meh.. it just lost all legitimacy from my pov.

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    Actually Tibia is older and like concurrent 3k+ viewers
    Chess is even older and has bigger numbers than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Except one game is old as fuck and its not new content and still it gets more views than WoW at expansion launch week?
    Mind you WoW is not even top10 on Twitch except the first 2 weeks of a new xpansion launch, that should say alot.

Now, am I among the "WoW is dying choir boys"? Hardly, WoW thrive but it is on life support.
    It is natural, its been out since 2004 but it could last longer, if it wasnt a game about content for the sake of content (10 new currencies, 80 re-modeleded mounts, daily/weekly grind focus.

The lack of interest in WF just shows it. And its not entirely BLZ fault either. If I were to guess the commercialization of streams plays into effect.
    However that could have been absorbed if the game itself didnt go the way it does.
    Losing its core values.
    but i thought we were talking about stream numbers??

i mean according to you asmon having more viewers means wow is declining so shouldnt WoW having more viewers mean FF14 is declining??

its ok tho i understand....i too once sat in a salt mine too long

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Echo just have to hope for a mega choke from Limit on tuesday/wednesday at this point. It was cool race yday, but now meh.. it just lost all legitimacy from my pov.
    if limit doesnt extend the race will last until thursday

thats not even an exploit if they can pull it off with the pally

if blizz was 100% against any strat like this then they would have added the aoe casting when theres only one character near it
    I wouldn't really call it an exploit to begin with honestly, it just was unintended and blizzard fixed it.

Wish they would have fixed KT, but they have a habit of not closely watching bosses before the last one it seems, they had talked about ra-den and how they didn't catch it before the first kill so they didn't hotfix it because it would be unfair to guilds working on it who hadn't killed it.

if limit doesnt extend the race will last until thursday
    Why would they? They'll have straight 8-12 hour advantage on Echo by the time they reclear to Sylvanas, Echo will be looting their weekly vaults. Unless they completely change KT.

Totally out of the loop overnight. What happened with Blizzard and Echo and what’s being sabotaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Why would they? They'll have straight 8-12 hour advantage on Echo by the time they reclear to Sylvanas, Echo will be looting their weekly vaults. Unless they completely change KT.
    I have a feeling they will change KT, but it will probably be balanced changes.

Something like less health on tanks adds but they don't despawn, and maybe a way to prevent waiting for cds, but less health on phylactery.

Quote Originally Posted by Zherka View Post
    Don't worry echo might win next tier. You can write them a letter showing you're support.
    echo will win this tier
    i wish limit would but something has changed since CN

limit is playing sloppy AF during this race and that the 7-9th bosses are getting buffed on reset means they need to extend to stand a chance at getting the kill which means they wont have as much of a gear upgrade coming so they will still have to play at least kinda clean which based on the fact they have early deaths every pull is not a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Totally out of the loop overnight. What happened with Blizzard and Echo and what’s being sabotaged?
    They thought they encounter would end at 50%. It doesn't.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=Q...rent=twitch.tv

Today they tried a tactic where one plater tanks the mob while the rest of the raid does the the fight, burning more % off. It was hotfixed.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=G...rent=twitch.tv

15+ Year Old Account
    but i thought we were talking about stream numbers??

i mean according to you asmon having more viewers means wow is declining so shouldnt WoW having more viewers mean FF14 is declining??

its ok tho i understand....i too once sat in a salt mine too long
    Im not the salty one. I dont really care, I enjoyed WoW far more than most players.
    You however get itchy when WF isn't really in the relevant section in any area.
    Whether it be:
    Twitch
    YouTube
    PcGamer
    IGN

or any other metric of interest.

Since this is a WF thread my initional post brought up the perspective that WF lost in relevance.
    Do you disagree?

Personally I remember when WF was at the #1 spot regardless if it was a stream(encore) or major gaming sites topnews.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    this is why

https://twitter.com/Fleks27/status/1...444293/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    if Limit kills and Echo follows under 16 hours then Echo is world 1st
    Nah, WF1 1 is the one who killed it first. Theres nothing that will change this. Not even billion QQ posts from MMOCHAMP.

yellow class in raid

Considering that is posted nowhere else (here, wowhead, etc) I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    they hotfixed the encounter because echo was using a strat that essentially took an important part of the fight and made it pointless

even though they have a history of fixing this kinda stuff people are calling foul because they have the memory of a goldfish