15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Nah, WF1 1 is the one who killed it first. Theres nothing that will change this. Not even billion QQ posts from MMOCHAMP.
    Agree, if Echo took a chanse on kill % and obviously knowing that they could not meet any other % they are fully aware that Limit will get that "headstart".
    Especially since Echo(and Limit) themselves decide to stream.

Make or break.
    Good luck to both
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Considering that is posted nowhere else (here, wowhead, etc) I don't believe it.
    maybe he is trolling and i fell for it

i still think limit will have a hard time reclearing because they are sloppy this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Also, the hotfix was made around 6AM pacific time, who the hell is awake and is senior enough at Blizzard to do the hotfix, wtf.
    after Echo sneaked in the KT 'clever use of death mechanics' on a Saturday morning Blizzard might be paying a bit more attention to not let it happen on Sylvanas.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I know Limit had a 50% pull last night. Is there anyway they can pull a kill off before the reset because Echo appear to be going backwards given their strategy is no longer viable. Would be so much less moaning and drama around head starts if they could get the kill before reset day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Im not the salty one. I dont really care, I enjoyed WoW far more than most players.
    You however get itchy when WF isn't really in the relevant section in any area.
    Whether it be:
    Twitch
    YouTube
    PcGamer
    IGN

or any other metric of interest.

Since this is a WF thread my initional post brought up the perspective that WF lost in relevance.
    Do you disagree?

Personally I remember when WF was at the #1 spot regardless if it was a stream(encore) or major gaming sites topnews.
    you came in talking about how its irrelevant because of asmon viewers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    after Echo sneaked in the KT 'clever use of death mechanics' on a Saturday morning Blizzard might be paying a bit more attention to not let it happen on Sylvanas.
    You'd think after Ra-den they would pay more attention overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    I know Limit had a 50% pull last night. Is there anyway they can pull a kill off before the reset because Echo appear to be going backwards given their strategy is no longer viable. Would be so much less moaning and drama around head starts if they could get the kill before reset day.
    nah
    they arent consistent enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Nah, WF1 1 is the one who killed it first. Theres nothing that will change this. Not even billion QQ posts from MMOCHAMP.
    a race is won by the fastest

fastest means smallest time in race. check all the sports

so Limit needs to kill it at least 16 hours sooner to be 1st

till now it was accepted to give NA a 16 hour head start.

with Blizzard sabotaging NA competition the gift is no longer given.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    thats not even an exploit if they can pull it off with the pally

if blizz was 100% against any strat like this then they would have added the aoe casting when theres only one character near it
    adding an enrage is a super quick and simple fix. Your solution would likely take more effort.
    It makes sense for them to go for the easy strait forward fix when they are adjusting bosses mid progress.

You'd think after Ra-den they would pay more attention overall.
    Man that fight could've been so much more. I progressed it way, way late in the patch but it was such a wet paper towel after Lei Shen.

15+ Year Old Account
    you came in talking about how its irrelevant because of asmon viewers lol
    I never stated it was irrelivant, I wrote it was less rellevant than a few years back.
    I brought up the fact that a far older game (new content -wise) which is not in an expansion cycle had more viewers than all the WF streams together.
    If you cant put two and two together you are even more daft than I initially thought
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

No source on this anywhere. This would be FANTASTIC if true, but I’m not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Except one game is old as fuck and its not new content and still it gets more views than WoW at expansion launch week?
    Mind you WoW is not even top10 on Twitch except the first 2 weeks of a new xpansion launch, that should say alot.

Now, am I among the "WoW is dying choir boys"? Hardly, WoW thrive but it is on life support.
    It is natural, its been out since 2004 but it could last longer, if it wasnt a game about content for the sake of content (10 new currencies, 80 re-modeleded mounts, daily/weekly grind focus, yada yada).

The lack of interest in WF just shows it. And its not entirely BLZ fault either. If I were to guess the commercialization of streams plays into effect.
    However that could have been absorbed if the game itself didnt go the way it does.
    Losing its core values.
    I think if you're gauging where a game is at because of it's performance on Twitch, you should stay away from declaring which games are healthy and which are dying.

The fact of the matter is that outside of WF races and new content launches, WoW is boring AF to stream. As a matter of fact, the only reason WoW gets the numbers it does outside of WF and major events, is because Asmongold does original content while streaming WoW (such as transmog and mount off competitions) which brings in a ton of viewers.

The fact of the matter is we're currently outside "the first two weeks of an expansion" and as of right now, Twitch is #3 in the games list. FFXIV is #16. Yes, it will jump up when Asmongold streams it later, but if you were to go by your explanation that a game is dying if it's outside top 10, then FFXIV was dying until Asmongold started streaming it.

Isn't this just a meme picture? Some of the wording/capitalization/way it's written is off too.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Man that fight could've been so much more. I progressed it way, way late in the patch but it was such a wet paper towel after Lei Shen.
    I meant Ra-den in nya, Ra-den in ToT should have been fixed too though lol.

I meant Ra-den in nya, Ra-den in ToT should have been fixed too though lol.
    Oh, haha I totally forgot he even was in Nya.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post

All the guilds involved in the race has in the past made it very clear that whoever kills it first wins, none of this '16 hours' bullshit.

So yes if Limit kills it after reset and Echo kills it quicker after reset Limit has still won.

As an aside, its nice to see how WoW is clearly not dying and how many new people are here watching their first Race to World First. Because they don't know that these topics (Mid pull fixes, the 16h difference, ect) have been discussed every single race.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post

Nope. Not how it works in WoW. Never has. WF is the first raid to kill it. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    You're right that I'm not European as UK left the union,
    ...... me thinks someone needs to learn the difference between being European and being a part of the European Union.....

i love the people that whine about the head start MORE than the competitiors