I think what turns me off about this whole race is that the guild with better execution would have won if it wasn't for some weird, definitely lame 5% extra damage needed just for the sake of making it "mythic".

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Echo's consistency has kind of dropped off a lot too with the changes they made to cooldown timings and stuff, still their race to lose imo.
    Its Limits race to lose. This boss clearly requires a reset. Okay, maybe not requires but its damn near impossible without it.

Limit will kill it before Echo can ever start their re-clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Echo's consistency has kind of dropped off a lot too with the changes they made to cooldown timings and stuff, still their race to lose imo.
    If it gets to a reset, for sure. And that's the problem - gear check. Despite better execution they are cucked by the reset advantage US has. What's literally what the entire drama is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Nzoth was despawned because he was bugged and it was going to lead to a free kill. He wasn't casting anything other than a pulse which pre-hotfix was negligible
    It wasn't a bug. The pulsing damage just wasn't set high enough to deter a guild from ignoring the mythic phase and just dps/heal through it(they thought it was). Hence the hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Do they only have 19 players?
    The comp they're going with requires their best geared hunter, he had 45 minutes of work, also another player only had 2 hours of sleep because he needed to take a test in sweden so they were giving him another 45 min nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Wonder how high the viewer count will be the minutes before a kill.

I always miss the kills so I ain't hopeful on catching a screen grab.
    Dunno the total count but Echo stream had 75k viewers at the time of the 49.6% pull

Limit gaining and fast.

That try was pretty decent by Limit
    If they keep going like this they might be ending it today

10+ Year Old Account
    Echo hasn't gotten sub 50% a second time, they don't have this.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Limit wasn't there once with 16 hour advantage. They can still give their win away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Limit wasn't there once with 16 hour advantage. They can still give their win away.
    oh look you still crying about 16 hours...
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Echo wouldn't have been there even once without the P2 cheese

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Yeah, I think their current setup is a tad too hard on earlier phases.

They basically fish for that one miracle pull at the moment where nobody dies until p3 and then no soaking fuckups and then hope they have just enough DPS for this.

They have a bit of today and tomorrow. After that it's really down to Limit not fucking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    The part 2 cheese was put in place today after the 49% pull in an effort to up their dps output.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    Nice try troll, but Echo didn't try the "cheese strat" for phase 2 until today, so their 49.5% was with a normal phase 2.

How consistently are both guilds getting to phase 3. When I watched Echo earlier they were pretty inconsistent in getting to that phase. I would guess maybe once out of 4-5 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    How consistently are both guilds getting to phase 3. When I watched Echo earlier they were pretty inconsistent in getting to that phase. I would guess maybe once out of 4-5 tries.
    They are jumping off if they don't hit the required % in p2. They could hit p3 way more often, but that would be pointless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    looks like echo changed too much in their comp and haven't been hitting 50% again and limit seems to be pushing hard
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    looks like echo changed too much in their comp and haven't been hitting 50% again and limit seems to be pushing hard
    I think their morale is low after getting screwed over twice. They just need one good pull again to get back at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by milL View Post
    I think their morale is low after getting screwed over twice. They just need one good pull again to get back at it.
    they werent screwed over at all stop with this shit
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by milL View Post
    How exactly were they screwed over even once?