Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    How exactly were they screwed over even once?
    They weren't allowed to break the encounter. So that's a problem to that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    They weren't allowed to break the encounter. So that's a problem to that guy.
    True, she literally stopped casting spells and stood there afk, so Echo could finish her off. Wait, that didn't happen. So what was broken?

Echo wouldn't have been there even once without the P2 cheese
    Get your facts together, they didnt use the "cheese" for their sub 50% attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    True, she literally stopped casting spells and stood there afk, so Echo could finish her off. Wait, that didn't happen. So what was broken?
    Damage tuning was wrong and it allowed you to ignore an add. Thus cheesing the encounter. But I don't expect you to agree. That thankfully isn't a condition of it getting hot fixed or not in mid pull. Something that happens fairly regularly.

How exactly were they screwed over even once?
    I don't know. Maybe the reset schedule?!

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Damage tuning was wrong and it allowed you to ignore an add. Thus cheesing the encounter. But I don't expect you to agree. That thankfully isn't a condition of it getting hot fixed or not in mid pull. Something that happens fairly regularly.
    So the encounter wasn't broken but Echo prioritized a priority target, that Blizzard didn't like. Getting screwed. Thanks for agreeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit wasn't there once with 16 hour advantage. They can still give their win away.
    Echo actually has the advantage due to the time difference now. Good try though!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by trance81 View Post
    I don't know. Maybe the reset schedule?!
    Nice troll

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Echo actually has the advantage due to the time difference now. Good try though!
    bro stop, go have your psychosis somewhere else

Stating facts is trolling.

So the encounter wasn't broken but Echo prioritized a priority target, that Blizzard didn't like. Getting screwed. Thanks for agreeing.
    You know it was broken, got hotfixed, everyone moved on but you still keep going into it. You only embarass yourself at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    bro go sit on rogers twitter page and get ready to fap everytime he posts about how its "sabotage"
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Translation: Limit wasted their 16 hour headstart by taking twice as long to kill Painsmith so Echo actually has the advantage.

Some people are delusional. You can't waste your head start and then claim the other person has a headstrong after you fall behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    You know it was broken, got hotfixed, everyone moved on but you still keep going into it. You only embarass yourself at this point.
    Me pointing out facts, while you trying to silence me not providing anything useful to the discussion. Ouch.

I think its funny, Limit seemed not that surprised the boss didn't die at 50 and was ready to pivot. Echo seems more surprised and seems to have put more in the "she dies at 50" play. How can anybody be so surprised they got burned harder for putting all their eggs in one basket.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    bro go sit on rogers twitter page and get ready to fap everytime he posts about how its "sabotage"
    Do you still think that half of Limit is pathetic for crying about the headstart?

Quote Originally Posted by trance81 View Post
    Stating facts is trolling.
    nope, writing dumb comments is trolling

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you still think that half of Limit is pathetic for crying about the headstart?
    already answered this and it hasnt changed they arent crying about it like you
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Do not feed sub 50 posts trolls.

Echo is a few hours away from a kill, but if they go to sleep withou the kill Limit will likely have it... real close.