10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The negative of a global reset is time of day the reset happens. Imagine having reset happen during prime raiding hours for your group. That’s pretty much guaranteed with a global reset time.
    Well just have it reset at like 9am for EST time in the US and like 3pm in Europe. Might be some better times than that, but i'm pretty sure that would work a hell of a lot better than what we have now and would be a MUCH more level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Limit did kt with the right strat

Echo that did abuse of the trinket

Guatdian is another story..
    No, they started KT without using the revive trinket. But once they saw how trivial the fight became with it, they switched over to using it and killed the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Interesting point from Gingi on his stream now. Blizzard did change it some time ago so that expansions are globally launched now. Seems weird if they dont make the same thing with patches/raids too.
    Must be more work to do it with expansions compared compared to patches / raid releases.

They also don't release raids with expansions anymore, they wait a few weeks. There are still issues and stability problems, but nothing that induces rage quite like a bugged boss fight in a world first race.

The scale of people on-call for a expansion release is probably an order of magnitude larger than patch day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It's another one of those "genius" changes that ignores everyone beyond the World First guilds.
    Oh so what is the negative for everyone besides the world first guilds? Care to give any example of what you mean instead of just being insulting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    They also don't release raids with expansions anymore, they wait a few weeks. There are still issues and stability problems, but nothing that induces rage quite like a bugged boss fight in a world first race.

The scale of people on-call for a expansion release is probably an order of magnitude larger than patch day.
    Sure, but if they can do it for expansion releases it seems weird that they couldn't handle it for raid releases.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Would be interesting to see how hard Sylvanas is getting nerfed into the ground, the average mythic guild is completely hopeless against this encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting point from Gingi on his stream now. Blizzard did change it some time ago so that expansions are globally launched now. Seems weird if they dont make the same thing with patches/raids too.
    Must be more work to do it with expansions compared compared to patches / raid releases.
    Reset would be at ~6pm in the eu then, which is kinda stupid for non-worldfirst players.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Would be interesting to see how hard Sylvanas is getting nerfed into the ground, the average mythic guild is completely hopeless against this encounter.
    The average mythic guild will have much higher throughput from weeks/months of working up to Syl.

Edit:
    Mythic drops, weekly chests, legendries, sockets, more effective tribal knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    Reset would be at ~6pm in the eu then, which is kinda stupid for non-worldfirst players.
    Well can change it to some other time as well if needed, but i'm pretty sure it would be alot better to have it release later in the day in the EU as long as it is a global release compared to how it is now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well can change it to some other time as well if needed, but i'm pretty sure it would be alot better to have it release later in the day in the EU as long as it is a global release compared to how it is now.
    so impact 95% of the player base there for the 5% doing wf that blizz doesnt give a fuck about?
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Would having a competitive realm that resets with NA be a good compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    The guilds would not be able to tap in to their regional markets I assume? Logistics is half the preparation for these guilds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    this would be the best way imo but would severely hinder the boe market and people to funnel gear on splits
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Totally disagree, this is one of the easiest end bosses in the last several expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianmage View Post
    Totally disagree, this is one of the easiest end bosses in the last several expansions.
    I mean sure by limit and echo standards there's a case for that, for most guilds it's gonna be a pretty big hurdle I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    I mean sure by limit and echo standards there's a case for that, for most guilds it's gonna be a pretty big hurdle I'm sure
    M and aspiring M raiders will have all the time in the world till 2022 patch.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianmage View Post
    More like "properly tuned". Most end bosses required multiple nerfs to bring them into "killable" territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    this would be the best way imo but would severely hinder the boe market and people to funnel gear on splits
    Lets just lock BoEs until after the first reset or two. Make the gear "thaw out"!
    Edit: Or make people do some dailies to "Bind" the equipment, maybe the currency takes a while to get the first couple of weeks and becomes easier after.
    Last edited by chorx; 2021-07-19 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Limit did kt with the right strat

Echo that did abuse of the trinket

Guatdian is another story..

I mean this is entirely wrong. They were using battle resses to the same effect until they saw how effective the trinket was, and switched over and used it for the kill.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Oh so what is the negative for everyone besides the world first guilds? Care to give any example of what you mean instead of just being insulting?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but if they can do it for expansion releases it seems weird that they couldn't handle it for raid releases.
    Normal guilds/players in china/korea getting their reset at 12AM isn't going to be something they want. For the average player with a normal sleep schedule, that immediately kills almost half the first day of a new reset. Also many guilds have set schedules that they've set around their own regional reset for literally years. Blizzard isn't going to potentially upset all those casual players/guilds without very good reason.

Unfortunately, even as popular as it is, they haven't deemed the integrity of the world first race a good enough reason.

They are NEVER going to do that, it lost them G'huun. If they had re-cleared, they'd kill G'huun world first.
    And reclearing cost them jaina

The ghuun situation was different because they believed it was mathematically impossible

This boss is possible and they only need to shave a few % off which if each player can get a 3 set or a trinket upgrade then they can pull this off

Either way they’ll feel bad