New Sylv Hotfixes, and theres alot. Damn.

Sylvanas Windrunner
    Fixed an issue that could cause Sylvanas to cast a non-intermission Domination Chains prior to casting the intermission Domination Chains if pushed over the health threshold very close to the cooldown of Domination Chains.
    Fixed an issue that allowed Thrall to affect Dark Sentinels with a knockback.
    Bolvar should now more reliably cast Winds of Icecrown on Mythic difficulty.
    Fixed an issue that would prevent Mawforged and Mawsworn enemies from granting on-kill procs.
    Fixed an issue where Merciless could spawn an unreliable number of zones.
    Fixed an issue that could cause players to teleport to the wrong location at the start of Stage 3.
    Sylvanas should now move defeated players between platforms after casting Raze.
    Fixed an issue that could cause Veil of Darkness to be applied to targets but do no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    New Sylv Hotfixes, and theres alot. Damn.

Sylvanas Windrunner
    Fixed an issue that could cause Sylvanas to cast a non-intermission Domination Chains prior to casting the intermission Domination Chains if pushed over the health threshold very close to the cooldown of Domination Chains.
    Fixed an issue that allowed Thrall to affect Dark Sentinels with a knockback.
    Bolvar should now more reliably cast Winds of Icecrown on Mythic difficulty.
    Fixed an issue that would prevent Mawforged and Mawsworn enemies from granting on-kill procs.
    Fixed an issue where Merciless could spawn an unreliable number of zones.
    Fixed an issue that could cause players to teleport to the wrong location at the start of Stage 3.
    Sylvanas should now move defeated players between platforms after casting Raze.
    Fixed an issue that could cause Veil of Darkness to be applied to targets but do no damage.
    A lot of these have likely been applied over the course of the past 24-48 hours of the race and they are just now notating them (as you can see none of the sylvanas hotfixes say they are live with 'regional restarts'. So these are likely all completely in affect as of right no.

This is the last boss, always has a huge amount of mechanics and is extremely high profile, so its pretty common to see a ton of hotfixes to various things not working consistently

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    A lot of these have likely been applied over the course of the past 24-48 hours of the race and they are just now notating them (as you can see none of the sylvanas hotfixes say they are live with 'regional restarts'. So these are likely all completely in affect as of right now
    True, i just wanted to post them for the obvious reason. Since i am sure someone else would eventually then.

The race end tonight, Echo players having nightmares right now as we speak.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Boss is tuned as tight as it gets but I wish actual mechanics were harder. both guilds solved the boss in less than 100 pulls, we've already seen the full fight 10 times. it is down to whoever gets the crit rng pull. makes it little anticlimactic

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    The race end tonight, Echo players having nightmares right now as we speak.
    Nightmares with a huge 16h timer going down fast af?

Quote Originally Posted by zortport View Post
    Boss is tuned as tight as it gets but I wish actual mechanics were harder. both guilds solved the boss in less than 100 pulls, we've already seen the full fight 10 times. it is down to whoever gets the crit rng pull. makes it less anticlimactic
    what about the secret mythic phase where you have to rap battle Zovaal

It really feels like the past 10+ Limit has found the consistentcy they haven't being able to find at all enough on Sylv, and now they are playing it like a champ. I say champ through not refering to insanely amazing, but more like good and getting better and better. All it takes for them is 0 deaths last phase!

- - - Updated - - -

Also feels like the OG max that has lead them to 2 wins in the past with his call outs to the raid. Max seems much more Motivated and predicting the right stuff much more often now.

the druids offhealing might be good but its also bad. that dps is what they are missing

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Healers on fights like this never cease to amaze me. The amount of responsibility is insane. Obviously personal responsibility is at a premium for everyone but what healers have to mentally focus on just seems immense.
    No kidding. When everyone is working right at the margin of their ability, it seems like healers have the hardest loads to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They have Porky Pig ready to be summoned. Shit’s on lock.
    Until this moment, I had no idea how much I want to see a rap battle with Porky Pig.

Just .4% more. Sanghelios was dead for a bit too.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

45.4 with a dead player for like 20 seconds, it'll die before Echo even wakes up at this rate.

Yeah, no deaths and they kill it. This is the limit everyone is used to, they are at their usual self again.

They have found their momentum again and have risen up!
    Last edited by Izzyfurious; 2021-07-20 at 03:28 AM.

That was a damn kill without the dps deaths. uuuuugh
    good show boys! wow

10+ Year Old Account
    last attempt 45.4%

*Grabs Popcorn and settles in*
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    45.4 with a dead player for like 20 seconds, it'll die before Echo even wakes up at this rate.
    Yeah player dead for like 25 seconds, another player having to go over platforms to rez him, multiple other short deaths, and their player who bubbles the final raze to buy a couple seconds died right beforehand.

They really would have comfortably had it on that pull even without all of that going better.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    Yeah player dead for like 25 seconds, another player having to go over platforms to rez him, multiple other short deaths, and their player who bubbles the final raze to buy a couple seconds died right beforehand.

They really would have comfortably had it on that pull even without all of that going better.
    Yeah they just need a really good pull, I think they can do it even if it isn't completely perfect, their P2 was relatively slow too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp... oops?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Imbackpedalingoff.

Well regardless of what happens, it's been a fun race which looks to be over soon. Crazy how neck-and-neck these two guilds are while having polar opposite raid environments.