Yeah they are too tired, they ain't gonna be able to kill it before Echo wakes up. Thats pretty much a definitive atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Yeah they are too tired, they ain't gonna be able to kill it before Echo wakes up. Thats pretty much a definitive atm.
    They still have hours. Kill happening at the last minute isn't rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They still have hours. Kill happening at the last minute isn't rare.
    Well unless my hearing is trash, i think i just heard they said ''last pull.''.

- - - Updated - - -

Okey my hearing is trash, they are doing 1 more pull.

Maybe the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Well unless my hearing is trash, i think i just heard they said ''last pull.''.

- - - Updated - - -

Okey my hearing is trash, they are doing 1 more pull.

Maybe the last one.
    Your hearing is still trash. They said up to 3 more pulls to figure out if they have reason to go for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccuracy View Post
    Your hearing is still trash. They said up to 3 more pulls to figure out if they have reason to go for the long haul.
    Yeah okey i am sorry, i hate having trash hearing....

10+ Year Old Account
    45.7, great for their morale
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Haven’t had any updates on % since the near kill 2 hours ago I take they haven’t been close since. Oops never mind just got one lol.

Close again for Limit. It's going to be so tough for them to call it tonight without a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Haven’t had any updates on % since the near kill 2 hours ago I take they haven’t been close since.
    Limit just got to 45.7%

Maybe they will give it 5+ more pulls after that pull, they really needed a pull like that again badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice they aren't bullshitting in chat after that attempt ?

Edit - They're joking around in phase 1
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2021-07-20 at 06:20 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think she even ticked down to 45.6% it was getting really close...

The way they deal with the P3 mechanics is just magical it's so damn smooth
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the devs get a lot of flack, but tbf it's pretty amazing that they design a boss where the best two guilds in the world come within ~0.5-1% without killing it (so far). Their tuning seems to be spot on.

ok limit is claiming this they have the power of jesus and chunky milk

It almost might be too easy, I mean they are super good but the rest of us plebs are gonna get another 25-30 ilvls to do this with.

Although I suppose their ilvls are much higher than mine, what are they working with?

And only 30 some pulls for most the bosses? That seems light.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I know the devs get a lot of flack, but tbf it's pretty amazing that they design a boss where the best two guilds in the world come within ~0.5-1% without killing it (so far). Their tuning seems to be spot on.
    If both guilds can't kill it before a reset then no, that's not a good design because one guild gets an almost day's worth of advantage due to reset times being different in NA and EU.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    It almost might be too easy, I mean they are super good but the rest of us plebs are gonna get another 25-30 ilvls to do this with.
    It's that kind of fight where you can die to personal mistakes really easily so that gear just allows a couple of your raiders to fuck up in an average guild. I also don't think you gain 25-30 ilvls over them lol.

This is really not a big deal, but I'm wondering: do those ice and earth bridges have the same shape each time, or is there some randomness in their branchings?

Echo probably starting in an hour and a half will we see a Limit kill before they start. This is a fun race. Head to head again would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    If both guilds can't kill it before a reset then no, that's not a good design because one guild gets an almost day's worth of advantage due to reset times being different in NA and EU.
    bruh is that all you can ever say. every post you make is whining about reset. get over it lmfao