Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Na this guy does regularly 20+ hours wow sessions. He's a god gamer.
    Ah mb, didn't knew that.

If no one else is close I don't see why Echo doesn't reclear, I doubt it would take them that long. Then they'd probably just overpower Sylvanas.

Ah man too bad I really thought we were gonna see the kill already.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

I thought i heard Limit is extending their raid lockout through, correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit just did a straight 17 hours. Any further and they'd be risking damaging themselves post reset.

All eyes on Echo now.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I thought i heard Limit is extending their raid lockout through, correct?
    with the vault plus gettin the shards from heroic or normal they haave the boss death

Well they're staring at her right now!

Their raid comp is so different, I'm really curious about a few things.

And I saw a few prot pallies whining about their class, then Limit goes in and tanks Mythic Sylvanas with one.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    with the vault plus gettin the shards from heroic or normal they haave the boss death
    Yeah i know, i just hope unlike Ghuun then this time they actually win (assuming ofcourse Echo, everyone is expecting they will kill it. Dosen't Kill it before they either wake up or reset, first).
    Last edited by Izzyfurious; 2021-07-20 at 08:28 AM.

Heartbreaking for limit. No matter what now they can't win (even if Echo fails before reset happens and limit gets world first after reset. )

Simply because if Echo gets the kill they win. If Limit gets the win after reset yes they win. But Max doesn't want it because he knows the shit show it'll bring and has been highly vocal against the different start times.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    And I saw a few prot pallies whining about their class, then Limit goes in and tanks Mythic Sylvanas with one.
    It's not prot pally, it's ashen hallow

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    If Echo gets the kill today, it is a bad look on Limit. And I have a good feeling Echo will, it means Limit needed another reset to clear it out.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    If Echo gets the kill today, it is a bad look on Limit. And I have a good feeling Echo will, it means Limit needed another reset to clear it out.
    People are so weird. Bad look?

It's not a bad look on anyone when it literally comes down to Ilvl and if the correct players had enough gear.
    Echo played better this tier and they deserve to win if I'm being honest.

The only had look this tier is on blizzard raid design.
    Last edited by Jayma; 2021-07-20 at 08:33 AM.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    People are so weird. Bad look?
    Uhm, I don't think you are aware of the flames Limit would get from all the Echo fans about it. You'll see.

I don't see a world in which Echo doesn't kill it today, they only had one attempt that low and they could've optimized DPS even more.

So did Limit extend the id or do they go for a reclear ?

It shouldn't even be this close in the first week honestly. With Limit going to bed, Echo takes #1.

--
    <snip>
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-21 at 06:57 AM.

echo didnt do any splits? did they get any new gear?

Uhm, I don't think you are aware of the flames Limit would get from all the Echo fans about it. You'll see.

I don't see a world in which Echo doesn't kill it today, they only had one attempt that low and they could've optimized DPS even more.
    and? you are the literally the one doing the flaming..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they got Frags his weapon, they're going big on windfury warrior pump.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I'm usually a big fan of EU vs NA fights and I like to flame NA when they lose (and it's almost always the case in esport LUL), but this time I don't want to flame anyone at all. The Limit guys were so close to a kill, even after Echo showed they were ahead, Limit came back into the race and pulled some 45.x% wipes, it was incredibly close !

Whoever wins, it was a nice and good race for this last boss.

Well, it's over. But I'm still proud of limit. They performed really badly early on in this tier and fell behind because of it. But with today and yesterday, even while still falling short of the goal, they finished strong and showed great resilience. Really looking forward to seeing them come back stronger than ever in the next tier. And gg to echo. Fantastic play this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I think they got Frags his weapon, they're going big on windfury warrior pump.
    I knew this day would finally come when a warrior with big fat deeps comes and shows how one should really pump