Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    No one gives a crap about these no lifers
    You cared enough to reply.

Enjoy your infraction lmao

Quote Originally Posted by AkundaMrdal View Post
    Humans can survive one day without sleep, they could just rest for 30 - 60 min, then wake up and continue.
    Sure... after 15hrs of full focus and awareness on the brain, just rest for 60mins.. xD Do you know that you get physically exhausted from that intensity?

Limit gonna be on suicide watch

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Let me guess, you're the type of person that says "we won" instead of "they won"?
    Dude, it's like you never heard of sports. How old are you? When the team you support wins, you win. Even if you are just watching it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Stornholio View Post
    I like how delusional you are - the $ is worth less than the € - has been like that for a while now, but thats OK - cheaper imports for some games for me. I honestly dont care where a product comes from, as long as it performs....but the U.S. sure is not the "big player" in tech that you make it up to be. ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Sony, Samsung come to mind...
    But how does all this even matter during a RWF? It's obvious that EU has better players than NA. I mean....an EU Guild won the race despite NA having a headstart and even took em FAR less pulls. Didn't Limit get to Sylvanas after Echo and got ~30 more pulls on her aswell? It's just written all over the place that Echo destroyed their competition this tier, without ANY doubt.
    I love how you keep talking out your arse yet have no stats to back it up. The dollar has been the worlds reserve currency for 70+ years.

Where do you think AMD and Nvidia, Intel etc come from?, U.S companies, without the U.S you would be licking toilets since you make nothing.

Th euro is great when i wipe my arse with it haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the dollar is used because it would be imensly inconvenient to switch at this time,the dollar is still very weak compared to many other currencies,also euro was for a long time above dollar,now they are about the same,i wouldnt exactly wipe my ass with it lol
    The dollar has been the worlds reserve currency for the last 70 years, educate yourself on the Bretton Woods agreement.
    Last edited by mambajombo; 2021-07-20 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    Last time i looked, their dollar currency is the worlds reserve currency for the last 70 years for trade, not the worthless Euro which i use to wipe my arse with. They might have a bad healthcare system but which country doesn't have homelessness problem?.

China puts the products together, the computer parts and technology still comes from the U.S companies.

Take your tinted rose shades off you thick cunt.
    1. At the moment 1 Euro is 1 Dollar and 18 Cent

2. I think you mixed something up there lol just look at the back of an iPhone for example: "Designed by Apple in California - Assembled in China".
    And the computer parts and tech comes/is manufactured in Asia, the US companies just create the blueprints mate. If it wouldn't come from Asia tech would be more expensive.

You should do some research before you post stuff like this
    Last edited by kodemonkee; 2021-07-20 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    1. At the moment 1 Euro is 1 Dollar and 18 Cent

2. I think you mixed something up there lol just look at the back of an iPhone for example: "Designed by Apple in California - Assembled in China".
    And the computer parts and tech comes from Asia, the US companies just design them mate.

You should do some research before you post stuff like this
    Products are cheaper in the U.S than in the EU because you get more bang for your buck. The Dollar has been used for trade as the main currency for the last 70 years.

Apple doesn't just design the phone, most of the phone parts are from the U.S, Japan, Korea and it gets sent to China where it gets built.

European countries are nothing but passangers, nobody would blink an eye lid if something happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    cleared before weekly reset XD will be a bit of a rude wake up for limit and other American guilds ><
    Not really most expected it to die. Echo has 7 unholy sets and 2 full bloods Limit had 4 unholy. Kind of stupid how big a difference in damage those sets are hopefully they don't do anything like it again. On level with corruption except you can't buy boes to get the right ones. Either way well played and gratz to echo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    I love how after Nzoth NA clowns thought that they are on another level or something and will win everything now because of that one victory, sit down lmao
    2 victories :P and nobody but delusional fanboys think any world first race will be easy.

Curious to see if they'll be able to clear all of it first still after all the changes that went in last night and today.

The dollar has been the worlds reserve currency for the last 70 years, educate yourself on the Bretton Woods agreement.
    haha poop dollar bad

Quote Originally Posted by angryuskid View Post
    haha poop dollar bad
    I should tell your mother you ran away from the nursey.

I should tell your mother you ran away from the nursey.
    go go ga ga angry US citizen frothing over EU superiority in gaming

3+ Year Old Account
    Now I patiently await the world first Sylvanas kill with a Feral in the group.

Grats though.

At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.
    Damn, I didn't expect NA clown to mald and seethe so hard Will school shootings, 42.4% obesity and amazing healthcare come from NA to other nations too? Can't see them that much in the world so I'm just wondering. But don't worry buddy, I know you are mad that entire world is making fun of braindead Americans, but I believe you can grow some braincells in the future.

What can I say, gg ez and stay mad LMAO
    Last edited by Navenowsky93; 2021-07-20 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angryuskid View Post
    go go ga ga angry US citizen frothing over EU superiority in gaming
    I'm not American, it must be embarrassing for you that you need U.S games in order to be relevant haha.

Just like how you're obsessed with Youtube, Twitter, Twitch etc. America has its cock up your ass.
    Last edited by mambajombo; 2021-07-20 at 02:26 PM.

I'm not American, it must be embarrassing for you that you need U.S games in order to be relevant haha.

Just like you're obsessed with Youtube, Twitter, Twitch etc. America has its cock up your ass.
    big strong boy angry humph

Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    Damn, I didn't expect NA clown to mald and seethe so hard Will school shootings, 42.4% obesity and amazing healthcare come from NA to other nations too? Can't see them that much in the world so I'm just wondering. But don't worry buddy, I know you are mad that entire world is making fun of braindead Americans, but I believe you can grow some braincells in the future.

What can I say, gg ez and stay mad LMAO
    Do you need any tissues with that?, sorry to tell you but i'm not American.

Must be embarrassing for you Europeans to be completely irrelevant without the U.S haha. Make sure to keep spending your money, it all goes to the pockets of the U.S companies haha you thick cunt.

The only thing you can brag about is winning a pointless raid race in WoW, other than that you make jack shit.

Even worse, he is from England, what a suprise XDDDD

other easy win for EU. GG

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well played to Echo for taking the W, as well as to Limit for their hard work and exceptional performance. I think it's also fair to give shout outs to Method and BDGG too for putting up surprisingly solid performances this tier. I hope orgs continue to invest in this event so it only gets better in future raid launches.