Thread: Genshin Impact

6GB download so i guess ill get to check stuff out in about 3 hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny cause I had 0 pity, rolled 10 and got keqing. bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's funny cause I had 0 pity, rolled 10 and got keqing. bleh
    That just mean you're guaranteed Baal later on

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That just mean you're guaranteed Baal later on
    I'm already a baal buster

Got ayaka on 5th roll at soft pity 100%, p.s. new weapon banner system is good...for whales
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I'm thinking about rolling on the weapon banners tbh.

These new 5* weapons (Bow, Sword etc.) seem extremely strong and future proof.

Obviously, they could always top it with *even better* numbers, but the numbers are great already, huge +% damage gains that can be used on every single character in the game so far, very good base statline, very good secondary statline.

It's going to be useful for every single sword character I can think of.
    The bow as well.
    Even Ganyu can make use of it, it's only slightly worse than Amos.
    But the new bow has way better main and substats.

Baal is a sword user as well, right?
    can't imagine that weapon being weak for her. No matter what.

Especially now with the "updated" weapon banner mechanic.
    Or is that not a thing yet? I read somewhere that you can now choose your pity and the third 5* weapon is guaranteed to be the correct weapon.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-21 at 02:46 PM.

Well got on and did a 10 roll to start off the content. Got Ningguan and Diluc.

Have Ganyu and backup Eula so thinking i skip this banner now.

15+ Year Old Account
    first pull get ayaka i guess i was super close to klee on her banner and i didnt even know it...

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Just a heads up I found on the official forums: Activate at least 1 way point when you get to Inazuma. If you don't, you will be unable to return there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its realy big ..kinda.. its just 3/6 islands right now. Takes a while to climb a mountains there. Also one problem... you need 60% explored of it to get enogh points to start the new weekly commisions

Not sure if rep quests are enogh to unlock lvl 2.
    Wait, they didn't release most of it? Kind of disappointing if that is the case. Almost 1 year in, and the next big area isn't that grand. But, I guess thats what happens with just islands.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just a heads up I found on the official forums: Activate at least 1 way point when you get to Inazuma. If you don't, you will be unable to return there.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, they didn't release most of it? Kind of disappointing if that is the case. Almost 1 year in, and the next big area isn't that grand. But, I guess thats what happens with just islands.
    The first waypoint is active when you arrive atleast it was for me.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Gating content isn't so bad, especially in a game that relies on timely fresh deliveries. I was just worried that the 3 islands are all there is (+maybe a smaller area like Dragonspine), and that would be extremely underwhelming. I got 80% on Narukami after today, but I still have like half of the side quests and I guess almost the whole main quest to do. The area is impressive in general, the style is beautiful, puzzles and new mobs are cool. There's one thing I didn't like, though, and it's that the treasures and puzzles are not spread out good enough. There are some areas where you can't walk 20 metres before running into another puzzle or a chest, and then there's actually quite a few patches of terrains that are literally empty. Not even a crab or a seagrass, no mobs, a single tree to chop down at best. So you spend a while getting there, walk around certain that you must be missing something, but no, there's just nothing there and you wasted your time. Views don't make up for it, either, as most of these areas are lonely islands or beaches, so you're staring at empty sea or cliffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    I worry about the people who are lower AR or who haven't finished the quests to get there, and have gotten Kazuha or Ayaka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Electro traveler is omega bad, jesus. That E needs its CD halved at least

Honestly this patch came out at the worst time for me since I'm moving and lost connection to the internet on the very day it came out, so I haven't even done anything from the update yet.

But now that I'm on crummy hotel wifi I waited a few hours for it to download, a bit more for it to install, only to find out in the end there's an "error" and the launcher needs to redownload 18gigs like the first download never happened. Would honestly put this on r/assholedesign. This shit installing is honestly why I quit ESO.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont think I've even used mc since october. Still level 60 with level 2 talents lol
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-07-22 at 12:08 AM.

Guess electro travler being a battery didn't work out huh? Don't think I am going to roll on Ayaka. Sword users aren't fun for me to begin with. I prefer having an elemental reaction happening as I attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Guess electro travler being a battery didn't work out huh? Don't think I am going to roll on Ayaka. Sword users aren't fun for me to begin with. I prefer having an elemental reaction happening as I attack.
    Swords are bad but not as bad as bows. The only fun bow users are the ones that make use of their charged attack. And right now that's Ganyu and Childe. There aren't any physical damage bows, and no infusion ones either. Fortunately Yoimiya will fix part of that.

Do you have to teleport out to leave the mechanical cube boss room?
    Just killed it and there appears to be a barrier blocking what looks to be the only exit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Might just be me, but ayaka doesn't seem very good, especially after 2 power creep cryos. My eula just did a casual 697k crit like an hour ago with just bennett's q + noblesse. Can she even come close to that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Do you have to teleport out to leave the mechanical cube boss room?
    Just killed it and there appears to be a barrier blocking what looks to be the only exit.
    Yeah you have to. One of the questlines will unlock area under it tho after.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Might just be me, but ayaka doesn't seem very good, especially after 2 power creep cryos. My eula just did a casual 697k crit like an hour ago with just bennett's q + noblesse. Can she even come close to that?
    Cant say yet since i gota get her talents to lvl 8 1.st.
    Don't sweat the details!!!