Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Hands down, popcorn jelly bellies.
    They are an acquired taste.

...that I did acquire.

I'd say... anything cola-flavoured.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Reeces peices or whatever you call those things.

Whatever is inside them it is not peanut butter.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haribo sugar free gummi bears.

I've heard stories of these awful things. They always end the same. Your ass = volcano.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

I've heard stories of these awful things. They always end the same. Your ass = volcano.
    A number of zero calorie sugar substitutes are that way because they body pushing them out quickly. Take one and turn them, mold enough of it into the shape of bear, and you have gummy laxatives that taste great (to enough people I guess).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Speaking of gummies, Haribo cola gummies are great.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I love red liquorice but I hate black liquorice. I also don't like black jelly beans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black chocolate. Just so bitter and disgusting, how anyone likes this is beyond me.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2021-07-21 at 01:21 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account

Speedrunning the apocalypse by having a meal of fat free Lays with olestra and sugarfree Haribo gummi bears with a side of diet coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Candy? Bad? That's a paradoxon. Give me stuff with enough sugar in it, I'll eat it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Black licorice. So disgusting.
    exactly, there's no debate to have here, it's clear black Licorice is the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Circus Peanuts. Artificially banana flavored marshmallows.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm... bottle caps are still one of my favorite candies.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Circus Peanuts. Artificially banana flavored marshmallows.
    Is THAT what they're suppose to be?! They obviously failed because they taste neither like bananas or peanuts but my mother can't get enough of them.

Sugar-free candies.

It's utterly useless. If I want candy, I'll buy candy, not some halfway shit that a) won't satisfy the craving and b) will make my ass explode. I accidentally purchased a bag of sugar-free Werther's Original and it was like sucking on depression. Into the bin it went.

I see the appeal of sugar-free soft drinks since my main objective from soft drink is to get the hit of bubbles, but I've cut down drastically on sugar-free soda due to the unknowns on how it affects gut bacteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Black chocolate. Just so bitter and disgusting, how anyone likes this is beyond me.
    I am fairly convinced some people cannot taste bitterness. What does denatured alcohol have in it? Bitterent. Why? To stop people drinking it. Wait? So it is a universally despised flavour so much so that it is used to stop people drinking methylated sprits? Ok so WTF is the deal with dark chocolate then?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

I am fairly convinced some people cannot taste bitterness. What does denatured alcohol have in it? Bitterent. Why? To stop people drinking it. Wait? So it is a universally despised flavour so much so that it is used to stop people drinking methylated sprits? Ok so WTF is the deal with dark chocolate then?
    I've thought about that myself from time to time.

When I drink beer, I get so much bitterness that it kills all other flavour. My brother on the other hand can drink pitch black strong coffee, beer, eat raw cacao nibs and taste all the intricate flavours. I'll just taste the bitter and spit.

There HAS to be differences in how people are able to taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You mean dark chocolate, like a high percentage of cocoa? I have a piece of 90% every morning—love it!
    You monster...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Hrm... bottle caps are still one of my favorite candies.
    Never seen those before. Are they similar to Pez?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Bottle caps...they have a bit of a tingle to the taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were more popular during the 80s or 90s, I guess. You can still find 'em around sometimes, though. They're more like sweet-tarts, but flavored like soft drinks (cola, root beer, grape, orange, cherry). They're definitely softer than pez; you can chew through them without worrying about hurting your teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Bottle caps...they have a bit of a tingle to the taste.
    They bring me straight back to my childhood. Bottle Caps, Hot Tamales, and Lemonheads are like an instant nostalgia trip.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils