Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    This Friday. I've been avoiding public transport like the plague (*ahem*) the past couple weeks because I didn't want to catch it right at the end, so I've been cycling to work even though my leg isn't really ready for it. I've been exceedingly lucky in that my accident happened when it did--I got to avoid most of the worst of it even though I'm an essential worker.
    Very glad for you, and agreed very lucky in that regard.

See trumpsters, this is a normal answer to a normal question.. Me asking directly isn't a violation of HIPPA laws, because that doesn't exist, and it's also not a violation of HIPAA laws, because I'm asking him directly. To those who missed MTG's nonsense yesterday, do yourself a favor, don't even google it, save yourself the brain cells.

- - - Updated - - -

Also looks like Jim Jordan and Jim Banks aren't going to be on the commission, because they are dumbasses. Well Jordan was never going to happen but Banks went out of his way to be a dumbass and be denied. Maybe they were able to cash in huge last 36 hours cause no more of that to bank on.

oh nvm updated looks like McCarthy pulled all 5 of them. Doesn't matter, this isn't something republicans can just ignore.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cs-live-latest
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-07-21 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    I can't even figure out his motivation. He is hoping that all the deaths happen AFTER the summer tourism season is over so that when the deaths start piling up, the tourism industry will already have booked their profits?
    Hello, I’m a chef from not only Florida, but The area that put Gaetz in office.

Not only were we open and at capacity this and last year, but we are currently experiencing numbers like we’ve never seen in the Panhandle. And I garuntee these selfish fucking cunts aren’t vaccinated. I drive by a big Trump Won banner on the way to the grocery store, and constantly see people in Magat hats, anti vaccine shirts, and there’s even a truck with a flag showing Trump as Rambo I pass often.

These people don’t care. They are reveling in their ignorance like pigs in shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Aren't cases supposed to go down during the seasonal heat?
    According to one of the world's foremost experts on infectious disease, "In theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svrxYLvJYto
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year. This is not complicated.
    "Joe Biden. Duh. Why post it here?"

Because that's Mitch McConnell, taking a few cautious steps away from Team Trump. Unlike that last "Republican" I quoted who's trying to dance on the border, dancy dancy dancy, McConnell is a classic Republican who doesn't fear science nearly as much as his voterbase going, well, retarded and dying of an easily-preventable illness. He must have seen the same blue/red states vaccination records as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Not only were we open and at capacity this and last year, but we are currently experiencing numbers like we’ve never seen in the Panhandle. And I garuntee these selfish fucking cunts aren’t vaccinated. I drive by a big Trump Won banner on the way to the grocery store, and constantly see people in Magat hats, anti vaccine shirts, and there’s even a truck with a flag showing Trump as Rambo I pass often.

These people don’t care. They are reveling in their ignorance like pigs in shit.
    Sounds a lot like Idaho and I lived in the generally more purple area of Boise.

I saw an interesting map the other day, that showed which state is disliked the most per state. So for example, most Illinois residents disliked Indiana the most. Most Wisconsin residents disliked Illinois the most.

The state Floridians hated the most, was Florida. Which didn't even phase me cause if I had your neighbors, I'd hate my state too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

"Joe Biden. Duh. Why post it here?"

Because that's Mitch McConnell, taking a few cautious steps away from Team Trump. Unlike that last "Republican" I quoted who's trying to dance on the border, dancy dancy dancy, McConnell is a classic Republican who doesn't fear science nearly as much as his voterbase going, well, retarded and dying of an easily-preventable illness. He must have seen the same blue/red states vaccination records as everyone else.
    I’ll take anyone, even a snake like McConnell, telling people to get vaccinated.

Unfortunately until trump Holland tells people to do it, it’s not going to happen. The cultists need their dear leader to tell them what to think.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    it’s not going to happen.
    I mean, Trump was taking credit for the vaccines. You'd think that'd mean something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, Trump was taking credit for the vaccines. You'd think that'd mean something.
    Ah, but he wasn’t telling people to get them directly.

These trumphards live in such a world of constantly conflicting ideas and thoughts that they need pretty simple instructions. The only think you can trust them to deduce is to do something violent and stupid.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Aren't cases supposed to go down during the seasonal heat?
    Heat doesn't seem to affect it since places it's spreading like wildfire in India and Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Heat doesn't seem to affect it since places it's spreading like wildfire in India and Brazil.
    I know, I was mocking the earlier predictions that covid would "disappear" during the summer because of "the heat". Amongst the million other failed "predictions" from conservatives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soon one could watch Jepordy and watch a participant say the following.

"I pick the category: Trumps inner circle, who is not indicted. For 600$ please."
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-22 at 02:34 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    McConnell is a classic Republican who doesn't fear science nearly as much as his voterbase going, well, retarded and dying of an easily-preventable illness. He must have seen the same blue/red states vaccination records as everyone else.
    UPDATE: It's like NBC reads my posts.

As GOP supporters die of Covid, the party remains split in its vaccination message

The article is exactly what you think it is: the division between classic Republicans who want to hold onto power with voters who are still alive, versus Party of Trump members who will continue spewing nonsense and falsehoods until their terminal coughing wheeze.

Incidentally, this mirrors the split between the classic Republicans who are saying "maybe climate change is real but there's nothing we can do" versus those who say "Chinese hoax, LOOKIT M'COAL TRUCK Y'ALL!"

It's like they are proud of it. Hopefully the number of people that tolerate them will decline - and quickly.

I know, I was mocking the earlier predictions that covid would "disappear" during the summer because of "the heat". Amongst the million other failed "predictions" from conservatives.
    I try not to get into those because they also claim that it's just a little cold some call the entire thing fake news still. It's depressing to think that about a third of the country is bat shit crazy.

To get people off on a good start of their day

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ma...er&via=desktop

At the height of the controversy surrounding Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and the revelations that he’s under investigation for sex trafficking, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) bet big on a nationwide joint fundraising tour with her embattled colleague. But new campaign filings show that not only did the gamble not pay off, but that the much-maligned Republicans actually spent four times as much as they raised

Oh noes, that is so bad for them. How stupid does a person have to be to hitch their wagon to an alleged sex trafficker?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post

I'm sure the MAGAts will open gofundme pages to get them through those trying times.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post

I'm sure they'll say...."Cancelled!!!! something, something, something, Marxist, something, something, something, America!!!"
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm sure they'll say...."Cancelled!!!! something, something, something, Marxist, something, something, something, America!!!"
    Add in a few "Stolen Election!!!" and splash it with "America First!!!" here and there and you have a good ole fashioned GOP rally. Gotta hit all the big keywords like they are a QTE.