Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does nobody here want to talk about the hotfixes?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Also, since you have access to purchasing the Teleporter Repair Kits or Repaired Rift Keys, we are disabling them from going to mail if you loot one with a full inventory so they will no longer fill up your mailbox."

"rather than clutter your mailbox with something valuable we did you the favor of only making it available to loot directly or for purchase."

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Now we know why Afrasiabi left Blizzard suddenly and deleted his social media, he is quoted on the lawsuit as basically being a creep and harassing young female Blizzard employees.
    Also that explains why J. Allen Brack just went live yesterday into the Game Maker's Notebook podcast for 1 hour to talk about female rights and the "inclusion" Blizzard is doing .. they are on active damage control.
    Anyone know why the court filing speaks of "Crosby suite" and "Bill Crosby" instead of Cosby?

Also that teleporter thing and renown from Torghast are top tier QoL changes.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-07-22 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    I'm not pretentious enough to claim I understand the entire context and important details of what lead to that event. And neither should anyone else. It might look bad on the surface, but I choose to believe this woman was not a superficial person and that there might've been some depth to her decision.
    I don't know which is more pathetic: your attempts to sweep this under the rug as just some sort of groundless witch hunt or the idea that you aren't "pretentious enough" when you seem to think you of all people know what's REALLY behind the state's long running investigation .

Now all the sudden 'woke stuff' recently makes sense. Preemptive damage control. They don't actually care about social justice, like all companies. It's performative, shallow slacktivism designed to be something they can point towards as improvements in the company.

Real social justice isn't about how many trans characters you can fit, it's the quality of the characters and actually understanding the issues.

Im not surprised, at all. Happens way too often but im happy its being announced. Its really hard to respect women, always been. Men cant behave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    I wish a Was a woman and could sue because I don't get a promotion. 95% of men don't get a promotion but when a women does a horrible job and don't get promoted she can sue the company
    Go troll somewhere else, really. You have really no clue if you comment something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    There is nothing more incompetent and malicious than the state.
    Lol, it's settled then. We can't trust anything that comes from authorities!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Now all the sudden 'woke stuff' recently makes sense. Preemptive damage control. They don't actually care about social justice, like all companies. It's performative, shallow slacktivism designed to be something they can point towards as improvements in the company.

Real social justice isn't about how many trans characters you can fit, it's the quality of the characters and actually understanding the issues.
    Most SJWs are shallow in general, it's just another ideology that replaces critical thinking and actual care for other person (don't have to help anyone to feel better if you can just 'support the cause'). It's scary how it's geting more violent every year (both from SJWs and, ekhem, 'feedback' from other side), we all know where it leads.

At these point I don't know if 'woke stuff' for damage control even works or it's just defensive instinct. For sure many people or companies do that.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-07-22 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Just because sexual harassment was rampant and no one dared speak about it doesn't mean it was "the normative culture" you piece of shit. People like you genuinely disgust me and I don't care if I get infracted for this.

Oh look, another idiot.
    Wow dude... You are so brave...
    We are here to discuss not saying 'idiot' or 'you piece od shit' to each other.
    Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Huh, so that's why Alex Afrasiabi just vanished. When will Blizzard remove all references to him in the game?
    There isn't any actual claim against him yet, other than he was a little too friendly with women, and it was unprofessional.

The Cosby room thing could literally be "one" person who said that in their interviews and they put it in the document to strengthen their case. There is so much grey area with this stuff.

The women making the claims are also financially motivated. They get fat paycheck if California wins. It's literally on the last page of the court document. Hard to fully trust their claims are 100% truthful...
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2021-07-22 at 08:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the claims are judged real, then of course there should be appropriate damages, sentences and compensations.

I would be wary of jumping on this too fast. Bogus charges that get thrown out in court are not unheard of, as I can personally attest.

I was personally indirectly involved in one such case by 2 specific female employees that were basically fishing for $$ and for not getting fired in case of one of them. The case eventually was thrown out, because it was BS, but it took time and one of them literally got salary while this all lasted outright without deserving it, by simply not working knowing she can't be touched while case is up.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-07-22 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Most SJWs are shallow in general, it's just another ideology that replaces critical thinking and actual care for other person (don't have to help anyone to feel better if you can just 'support the cause'). It's scary how it's geting more violent every year (both from SJWs and, ekhem, 'feedback' from other side), we all know where it leads.

At these point I don't know if 'woke stuff' for damage control even works or it's just defensive instinct. For sure many people or companies do that.
    I think it's about the movement controlled by the money - distractions from the real problems of poverty and stuff that, if focused on, would make people support things that would hurt the rich ones in power, and making the followers feel good by performatively prostrating themselves (but mainly attack others). It's quite genius to pit groups against each other in a way to steal more of the common person's value.

how reliable is this source I mean is a...blogg?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    If the claims are judged real, then of course there should be appropriate damages, sentences and compensations.

I would be wary of jumping on this too fast. Bogus charges that get thrown out in court are not unheard of, as I can personally attest.

I was personally indirectly involved in one such case by 2 specific female employees that were basically fishing for $$ and for not getting fired in case of one of them. The case eventually was thrown out, because it was BS, but it took time and one of them literally got salary while this all lasted outright without deserving it, by simply not working knowing she can't be touched while case is up.
    The problem is the vast majority of it is anecdotal hearsay claims by women who are financially motivated...

The Bloomberg article was also pretty deceptive about what it really says on the court case.

Specifically one example is about the girl who took her life. She was in a relationship with her supervisor and took her life due to him on a business trip is what it says. It's really not clear at all why. "One" employee think its possible a photo of her genitals was passed around at a holiday party.

Quite different than what the article made it sound like...

If it was such a problem, how come, it seemed like nobody hardly ever spoke out about it?

People considering a "blogpost" a reliable source for this kind of topic, all the while not being able to separate the art from the artist: this is the pinnacle of why s**t hits the fan for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    If it was such a problem, how come, it seemed like nobody hardly ever spoke out about it?
    I can remember posts about this for years and years. Hardly ever spoke is probably the opposite. Just google it and you find tons of articles going back to 2016 etc.

I see that everyone is humouring the local fash for some reason. Please ignore Rochana, you will get nothing from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Wow dude... You are so brave...
    We are here to discuss not saying 'idiot' or 'you piece od shit' to each other.
    Calm down.
    I will be calling people who approve of sexual harassment idiots and pieces of shit no matter where I am. Piss off.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

It would probably be a good idea to wait till the matter is resolved in court before passing judgement.