Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    If she was a victim of this and had such a horrible experience then why the hell she brags about working for Blizzard in her Twitter bio?

Also. the rest of that bio screams #metoo #feminazi bullshit to me. Cancel culture at its best.
    "Brag"? She's literally just listing her place of employment.
    And disregarding her because you dislike her profile is just asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Proof: evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

Literally says evidence in the definition....
    Yeah because proof is evidence that confirms a fact. Testimony doesn't do that because it can just be a lie.
    I'm not here to argue semantics. Go ask a lawyer.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    If she was a victim of this and had such a horrible experience then why the hell she brags about working for Blizzard in her Twitter bio?

Also. the rest of that bio screams #metoo #feminazi bullshit to me. Cancel culture at its best.
    To make it easier to get further employment else where? That’s like asking why she kept the money she got from working there instead of throwing it away.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Is there a real report about this? and not just some blogpost? Like to read it myself, also their stock hasnt dipped that much considering the claims.

Well, I said it. All the woke culture stuff is just a facade.

Blizz is still deeply misogynist. And World of Warcraft is one place where it really shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    Is there a real report about this? and not just some blogpost? Like to read it myself, also their stock hasnt dipped that much considering the claims.
    The "blog post" literally includes a link to the case but I guess it's easier to seem "smart and skeptical" than to actually put in some effort.

https://aboutblaw.com/YJw

connect the dots la la la la! connect the dots la la la la

Lots of Blizz employees have bailed over the last few years while this investigation was going on... ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    The "blog post" literally includes a link to the case but I guess it's easier to seem "smart and skeptical" than to actually put in some effort.

https://aboutblaw.com/YJw
    dude, i clicked it but it didnt work. Then found the same link from kotaku and it worked, dunno why but it worked. So why the offensive part, i dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    dude, i clicked it but it didnt work. Then found the same link from kotaku and it worked, dunno why but it worked. So why the offensive part, i dont get it.
    And you still chose to complain that all this is a "blog post" in between looking for the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    By this argument, nothing is proof but rather "evidence".

Also, i do not think you know how big of a deal a sworn testimony is. Its so big that if they person finds out to be lying they get imprisoned. Its not something people would take lightly.
    I think you need to look at the difference between proof and evidence.
    As to your 2nd point, perjury does happen:

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/ex...nualReport.pdf

103 of the 129 cases that were exonerated in 2020 included perjury. So yes, it does happen regardless of how serious it is.

I see some of the Corporate Defense Squad have found their way in here.

Classy.

If you want to put up your shields over game design decisions, fine, but the gropey boys-club environment at any developer is pretty damn indefensible.

An excerpt from the case file ... makes you shudder
    Poor women.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.
    Jesus fucking Christ does this sentence sum up the incel-gamer culture well. I'm not even sure if this is more funny or disgusting.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Blizzard/Activision shills must be in despair right now, imagine shilling for such a company LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    And you still chose to complain that all this is a "blog post" in between looking for the case.
    Whaaa???? I dont get it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    In before whiteknights.
    There is nothing to White Knight here. Even if some of the accusations end up being false/blackmail, you can't make all that up and I sure hope that guilty are prosecuted, including leadership who turned the blind eye on it.

This is one of the most deeply embarrassing things I've seen posted on this forum in my entire time here.

Judging from your join date, it seems like you must be an adult. Which makes the phrase "crimes against gaming" so much more cringeworthy.

Please, for the love of God, go spend some time outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Blizzard/Activision shills must be in despair right now, imagine shilling for such a company LOL!
    Dude, your avatar is blizzard IP. If your only take away from this is "haha get rekt fanboys" you are truly lost as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ does this sentence sum up the incel-gamer culture well. I'm not even sure if this is more funny or disgusting.
    hatred for women is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Dude, your avatar is blizzard IP. If your only take away from this is "haha get rekt fanboys" you are truly lost as a human being.
    Sounds like a fanboy who realized they have been shilling for the wrong company.

In case you didn't know, it didn't take a genius to figure out that the company that wrote "Hush, Tyrande!" is misogynistic, people with actual common sense have known this for a long time

In fact there was even a ship in WoD called, and I'm not kidding, "Tyrande's Silence", so if it took you that long to figure that out sounds like you're the one who doesn't have a clue.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-07-22 at 01:48 PM.