10+ Year Old Account
    + 15

I waited until more people got the vaccine and more info came out. Got mine in May.
    The vaccine greatly reduces the chance for you to get the virus, greatly reduces the symptoms if you do get it, and greatly reduces the chance for you to spread it to others.
    I have seen the side effects of covid and would much rather take a vaccine and greatly reduce my chances of getting then to deal with covid side effects. Not only that, but my GF and I have family members who are high risk (especially her dad) and there is a good chance he would not survive the infection. By getting the vaccine it keeps me safe and others safe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    Because nobody knows the long term effects of it. Normally, at least here in the states, it usually takes a couple of years for a vaccine to get approved before use. Plus, you can still get covid after getting the vaccine.
    Aight, you do you.

+ 16

- - - Updated - - -

Because nobody knows the long term effects of it. Normally, at least here in the states, it usually takes a couple of years for a vaccine to get approved before use. Plus, you can still get covid after getting the vaccine.
    You're thinking on you, on what the side effects of the vaccine could do to you, not thinking on others if you get covid and spread it to any1 in the family/friends that aren't yet vaccinated.
    No one is dying after getting vaccinated, but everyday thousands/millions of ppl are dying due to covid.
    The vaccine is not just for your safety, it's for everyone else around you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    + 16

- - - Updated - - -

You're thinking on you, on what the side effects of the vaccine could do to you, not thinking on others if you get covid and spread it to any1 in the family/friends that aren't yet vaccinated.
    No one is dying after getting vaccinated, but everyday thousands/millions of ppl are dying due to covid.
    The vaccine is not just for your safety, it's for everyone else around you.
    + 17

Actually there is people dying that are vaccinated. A lot of them do have other underlying issues, but nonetheless there are people still dying from it.

+18

no point in trying to argue really, vaccines work and reduce the chance of getting it, and the severity of it. But it isn't a complete way to prevent it. If you don't wanna get it don't get it, can't be forced

+ 17

Actually there is people dying that are vaccinated. A lot of them do have other underlying issues, but nonetheless there are people still dying from it.
    More than 99% of recent deaths were among the unvaccinated, infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said earlier this month on NBC's Meet the Press, while Walensky noted on Friday that unvaccinated people accounted for over 97% of hospitalizations.
    Source

Technically you're right, but getting vaccinated greatly reduces your chances.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    +18

no point in trying to argue really, vaccines work and reduce the chance of getting it, and the severity of it. But it isn't a complete way to prevent it. If you don't wanna get it don't get it, can't be forced
    They do work and I am not trying to say they don't. I agree with War and pOO that it does help in protecting other people. That is why I am back and forth with it, one hand it helps protect people but on the other hand we don't know the side effects ( if there is any ). I pretty much wanted to wait and see if any came up. Now, I may get it in a month. It might be 6 months from now.

+ 18

They do work and I am not trying to say they don't. I agree with War and pOO that it does help in protecting other people. That is why I am back and forth with it, one hand it helps protect people but on the other hand we don't know the side effects ( if there is any ). I pretty much wanted to wait and see if any came up. Now, I may get it in a month. It might be 6 months from now.
    I understand. I don't really care about what others do about it, either you get it or you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 19

7+ Year Old Account
    + 21

7+ Year Old Account
    + 23

Without Darcy y'all should win

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

Would someone be kind enough to lend me a wheelchair? I did leg day yesterday and can't walk now.

- - - Updated - - -

+27

Sorry, the wheelchair is mine at weekends.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 28

Awww