Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenRoken View Post
    Anyone here unsubbed, because of this??
    Becouse of the scandal im 100% sure and hope those that feel like unsubbing becouse of it really do unsub.

Becouse of Mike Morhaime statement ? i hope not since he´s not longer at Blizzard so him telling lies about what happened 5-10 years ago shouldnt effect Blizzard now, it should effect he´s new company more.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Lore replies saying Mike knew all along

https://twitter.com/devolore

bruh this ship is sinking faster than titanic kekw
    That’s interesting.

Kinda wish he’d elaborate more and say how he knows he 100% knew.

Or he just implying he was around for 2 decades and would had to of known?

I can’t tell.

7+ Year Old Account

Well, now don't I look like a silly bugger with egg on my face.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

From what i have read (could be wrong i cant confirm) afrasiabi was known to be a piece of shit way back before blizzard during the everquest days. Now i get that mike was the big man and all sitting at the top, but its not outside of the realm of possibility that he knew his devs quite well including afrasiabi. I mean, blizzard didn't just randomly start as a massive company out of nowhere for them to have no connection to each other. It all started from a few guys right getting together and building up through networking and team work.
    sure but once people get a little taste of power and fame they can change for the worse,and by that point its completly posible that he wasnt aware what he was doing or the lower wow guys,i have been in a similar situation in the past where i worked with a friend,we were really damn close,later to find out he did some REALLY shitty stuff,people wont act like jackasses around you if they dont think you will be ok with it,specialy if its your boss

7+ Year Old Account

Everybody trying to save themselves now all of a sudden by pointing fingers.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    That’s interesting.

Kinda wish he’d elaborate more and say how he knows he 100% knew.

Or he just implying he was around for 2 decades and would had to of known?

I can’t tell.
    Lore is a well liked guy. He probably talked to most people within Blizzard even from his devolore days. Wouldnt suprise me in the least that the talked with Mike about these things.

If he says Mike knows, Mike knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Everybody trying to save themselves now all of a sudden by pointing fingers.
    Perhaps so, but the big boys have much more to lose and benefit more from finger pointing. A lowly community manager is much more believable in my opinion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    "real people and some women"

jesus christ
    It’s better not to dwell in drama like this. I’m hardly even following the topic. There is too much negativity that I just honestly tire of it. I believe every woman have been once or twice harassed in her life, so it’s nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Lore is a well liked guy. He probably talked to most people within Blizzard even from his devolore days. Wouldnt suprise me in the least that the talked with Mike about these things.
    If he says Mike knows, Mike knows.
    Still would be great if he’d be more clear about it.

Of course Mike knew, like super duh!!!

Can't believe people bought his /afk schtick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps so, but the big boys have much more to lose and benefit more from finger pointing. A lowly community manager is much more believable in my opinion.
    Wouldn't call him lowly. He was one of the most famous content creators before joining Blizz and is the most recognizable CM out there.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    It’s better not to dwell in drama like this. I’m hardly even following the topic. There is too much negativity that I just honestly tire of it. I believe every woman have been once or twice harassed in her life, so it’s nothing new.
    If you are interested in facts instead of fiction i'd like to tell you that women in general dont get herassed more so then men. Its just not a very popular thing to say :/

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't call him lowly. He was one of the most famous content creators before joining Blizz and is the most recognizable CM out there.
    I agree. Although its been years since he was a content creator and he completely stopped with that after joining blizzard.

At this point it wouldnt suprise me if most people simply dont know he was ever a content creator

Still only a CM and if you belive a CM is in a positions to do anything you dont know how low on the totem pole they are, if higher ups choose to not listen to the victims they sure as hell wouldnt listen to a CM.

Let the misandry flow, hypocrites. But i hope the victims of a real crime, and not just harassement gets compensation and the bullies land in jail for some years.. Spoiler alert: both genders gets harassed and bullied, none are more, or less worthy of sympathy than the other. Women have no extra worth over men. Funny it even have to be said, but in these cases no one even cares about guys, but everyone brings their pitchfork when its about girls.

Again, hopefully the victims gets their dues. Blizzard was already in rough shape with less and less people caring about wow. How will they weather this?
    Last edited by Stormwolf64; 2021-07-24 at 10:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why he wrote that? He should not to say enythin imo to keep his plot clear. Now he lure bullshit to his own area ><

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Let the misandry flow, hypocrites. But i hope the victims of a real crime, and not just harassement gets compensation and the bullies land in jail for some years.. Spoiler alert: both genders gets harassed and bullied, none are more, or less worthy of sympathy than the other. Women have no extra worth over men. Funny it even have to be said, but in these cases no one even cares about guys, but everyone brings their pitchfork when its about girls.

Again, hopefully the victims gets their dues. Blizzard was already in rough shape with less and less people caring about wow. How will they weather this?

Be careful. That word is banned on this site. Only misogyny is a real thing - and its everywhere. Every single man has it ingrown in him.

Totally inexcusable what has been going on at this company over the years. They seem to regularly be making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Not sure how Cher Scarlett's response means Morhaime is a liar.
    All it shows is that some people in this thread have the reading comprehension skills of a 5 year old who's eaten too much sugar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    sure but once people get a little taste of power and fame they can change for the worse,and by that point its completly posible that he wasnt aware what he was doing or the lower wow guys,i have been in a similar situation in the past where i worked with a friend,we were really damn close,later to find out he did some REALLY shitty stuff,people wont act like jackasses around you if they dont think you will be ok with it,specialy if its your boss
    I don't know how long your situation was but with blizzard we are talking decades, man. More than enough time for shit to spill out and be seen/heard. But you are correct in that people do change for the worse. Seeing all that money roll in was probably a driving factor in mike turning a blind eye on all this.

Innocent until proven guilty. Benefit of the doubt... Apparently these are the privileges you lose when you're rich.