Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Source?
    If you show me your source first I show you mine

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    But the Horde only ever got their pride hurt while the Alliance suffered actual consequences. Losing lands (Teldrassil, Theramore, Hillsbrad Foothills, etc.), losing revered characters (Varian, Derek Proudmoore, Sira Moonwarden, Calia Menethil, Delaryn Summermoon, Rhonin).
    What did the Horde actually lose to the Alliance whilst the Alliance were alledgedly "winning" every war?
    I’m sorry but none of those characters except Varian were revered. Most just popped out of the nether to then get killed “tragically”. Rhonin also wasn’t Alliance.
    And the Horde didn’t even get Varian killed - they were getting slaughtered and retreated. If they’d remained that extra minute and a half to properly die, would that have somehow saved Varian from getting Gul’dan’d?

The only faction that actually loses revered/important characters is the Horde.
    Again, and again, and again.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2021-07-24 at 02:40 PM.

Unsure why people think this is a throwaway thing when they've mentioned both a new city for Night Elves and there are a lot of things pointing to a revamp immediately following this expansion (like all the updated old world models and animation tweaks to old rigs).

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Unsure why people think this is a throwaway thing when they've mentioned both a new city for Night Elves and there are a lot of things pointing to a revamp immediately following this expansion (like all the updated old world models and animation tweaks to old rigs).
    where do they mention a new city?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    where do they mention a new city?
    It was a blue comment stating that the refugee story would continue "at another time" but I am currently looking for it.

5+ Year Old Account
    If you show me your source first I show you mine
    Idk how strong can your military be when a huge % of your population has been wiped out and the core of your lands are either a smoldering husk (Teldrassil), plagued into oblivion (Darkshore) or so huge that it's a PITA to defend (Ashenvale), especially if the Scourge is presumably lurking around.

Furthermore, right now Turalyon states that the 4th war took a terrible toll on the Alliance military, which is literally depleted. Not the SW military, not the Dwarven one, but the Alliance military at large, i.e. including nelfs. Now, probably the Horde military isn't in a much better standing, but still, claiming that the nelf military lost a lot less than the Horde's is just nonsense - unless you can provide an in-game source, that is. Or at least a reasonable assumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Idk how strong can your military be when a huge % of your population has been wiped out and the core of your lands are either a smoldering husk (Teldrassil), plagued into oblivion (Darkshore) or so huge that it's a PITA to defend (Ashenvale), especially if the Scourge is presumably lurking around.

Furthermore, right now Turalyon states that the 4th war took a terrible toll on the Alliance military, which is literally depleted. Not the SW military, not the Dwarven one, but the Alliance military at large, i.e. including nelfs. Now, probably the Horde military isn't in a much better standing, but still, claiming that the nelf military lost a lot less than the Horde's is just nonsense - unless you can provide an in-game source, that is. Or at least a reasonable assumption.
    Then read "A good war". The Horde lost lots of troops just to get through Ashenvale which just had just a small number of inexperienced troops left to defend the Zone.
    Teldrassil was mostly civilians, and even of them, so many escaped that they filled up streets and parks up to Goldshire. Nelfs still have most of their fleet and a good chunk of their troops that did not even get to take really part in the war of thornes.
    Alliance won every battle after Teldrassil. You tell me the Horde has much troops left? Give me a break.

Also as I mentioned, a small group of inexperienced were almost able to stop the entire might of the Horde, and you telling me the experienced Sentinels of the Night Elfs would not be able to defend the forest?
    Additional. Since Teldrassil is gone, they don't need troops and resources there so they can move more of their military to Ashenvale from that point of view aswell.

5+ Year Old Account
    Then read "A good war". The Horde lost lots of troops just to get through Ashenvale which just had just a small number of inexperienced troops left to defend the Zone.
    Teldrassil was mostly civilians, and even of them, so many escaped that they filled up streets and parks up to Goldshire. Nelfs still have most of their fleet and a good chunk of their troops that did not even get to take really part in the war of thornes.
    Alliance won every battle after Teldrassil. You tell me the Horde has much troops left? Give me a break.

Also as I mentioned, a small group of inexperienced were almost able to stop the entire might of the Horde, and you telling me the experienced Sentinels of the Night Elfs would not be able to defend the forest?
    Additional. Since Teldrassil is gone, they don't need troops and resources there so they can move more of their military to Ashenvale from that point of view aswell.
    Nonsense. Turalyon in-game is literally disproving you.

Nonsense. Turalyon in-game is literally disproving you.
    How does he disprove anything that I say?

5+ Year Old Account
    How does he disprove anything that I say?
    Turalyon: "the Alliance military is depleted".

You: "no it isn't, not nelfs' anyway".

One of the two is evidently wrong/lying. Not to mention that I'm still waiting to see dem numbers in order to draw an accurate comparison between the nelf and the (Kalimdor) Horde standing forces.

Source?
    The Horde drew the Nigh Elf armies away to Silithus, so the "mighty" Horde army could face civilians. That much was in-game.

Not that it matters though, Blizz routinely pulls entire armies out of their... thin air to service what passes for a plot.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2021-07-24 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Turalyon: "the Alliance military is depleted".

You: "no it isn't, not nelfs' anyway".

One of the two is evidently wrong/lying. Not to mention that I'm still waiting to see dem numbers in order to draw an accurate comparison between the nelf and the (Kalimdor) Horde standing forces.
    Both can be true. Just because Nelfs troops are not depleted does not mean that the same thing is true for the Alliance as a whole.

Also... Turaylon talks in the next sentences about reclaim old Alliance strongholds:
    "Reclaiming Stromgarde was a good first step. Perhaps there are other holdings of the old Alliance that could be secured."
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-07-24 at 05:07 PM.

Source?
    Their whole army being away , which was stated as the main reason Horde managed to get close enough to Teldrassil.

Horde had to fight Malfurion, some town guards, civilian militia and occasional dryad/furbolg.
    Last edited by VladlTutushkin; 2021-07-24 at 05:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No I was talking about the Orcs that raided Ashenvale at least twice, happily murdered civilians from Ashenvale to Teldrassil without any remorse and steal resources without asking and blight the land with their allies.

To think that Orcs have any moral high ground or if all of that was in any way morally gray and I'm including the Cata stuff here. You are either a troll or you have a very distorted world view.´
    Anything that happened after wc3 is night elves fault, is actually funny to believ night elves have any moral high ground when they immediately murder outsiders because they can't find invisible elves in the forest.

so yeah, they did asked for it, but they were negated, and when trade was a thing the night elves themselves severed 2 times

And no, they didn't murdered civilians, the shortstory tells that, only in teldrasil it was fucked.

They lost very little military compared to the Horde.
    the night elves never had a big military to begin with, their strong is in their few demigod characters, like malfurion killing hundreds of orcs by his own.

Exactly and that's why I don't see why Nelfs should forgive them or let them enter their land (and that's actually already a consequence).
    I don't think anyone in the horde want their forgiveness, but good try trying to block the horde once again, we sure know how elves manage this subject well over the years.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Their whole army being away , which was stated as the main reason Horde managed to get close enough to Teldrassil.

Horde had to fight Malfurion, some town guards, civilian militia and occasional dryad/furbolg.
    Sure, and the posterior retaking of Darkshore + Ashenvale was a pushover, I guess. Maybe that's why the Alliance at large barely had troops for a final push into Org, and that was including Sadfang & co.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    *snip*
    You should change your avatar to a troll. The Horde you talk about does not even exist. I don't care for your headcanon.

Sure, and the posterior retaking of Darkshore + Ashenvale was a pushover, I guess. Maybe that's why the Alliance at large barely had troops for a final push into Org, and that was including Sadfang & co.
    Oh you think? Think again!
    Tyrande did not even talk or answered any letters to the other Alliance leaders during BfA SoO. The only Night Elf troops they had were the few ones Shandris still had with her.

When Turalyon talks about their troops he talks mainly about Stormwind. (They are the biggest force inside the Alliance)
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-07-24 at 06:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should change your avatar to a troll.
    you should change your avatar to a night elf then

And if you remember Tyrande didnt showed up, only nelf troops there were those that signed up with Shandris and her cock-sucking ways.

Basically what Hellspawn already said.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    And if you remember Tyrande didnt showed up, only nelf troops there were those that signed up with Shandris and her cock-sucking ways.

Basically what Hellspawn already said.
    Tyrande is a wimp lol. Kind of an aborted Mary Sue, after all no one is going to out-Sue the Andy+Sylv duo.

Tyrande is a wimp lol. Kind of an aborted Mary Sue, after all no one is going to out-Sue the Andy+Sylv duo.
    Dosent matter in the lore. She is still a leader of the nation (with Malf being a co-leader). Also with you having such fun... I wish you all the best when dearest Calia comes around. Also when "restored" Sylvanas gets her redemption and personally abdicates in favor of Calia, admitting that forsaken will be better off without the "sins of the banshee".