Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lol

Bullocks. Players would have been fine with delays if it wound up giving them a better game. Blizzard delayed Shadowlands' release multiple times in the name of polishing it up.

"In hindsight?" It's only one of the most renowned lessons of the gaming industry: "Don't announce your game several years before it's actually going to release!". There are several high profile examples to choose from. Duke Nukem Forever, Versus XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3, the Final Fantasy VII Remake. This isn't a new lesson being learned; it was a lesson they knew and ignored.

Uh, maybe don't budget and schedule your game's release around crunch?

Seems like you got your priorities backwards. Dialogue should be one of the last things recorded for a game, once everything has been finalized so if levels have to be scrapped or dialogue has to be changed, you're not wasting time and money rerecording more lines.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, people never learn.

Mass Effect 3
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out
    wth it was a scam. I've learned my lesson. Never preorder!

Aliens Colonial Marines
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Bioshock Infinite
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

No Man's Sky
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Halo Master Chief Collection
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

The Division
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 4
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

FFXV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

MGSV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Nu Star Wars Battlefront
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 76
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Mass Effect Andromeda
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Anthem
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Pokemon Sword & Shield
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Cyperbunk 2077
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Warcraft 3 Reforged is just the latest in a long line of "lessons" that will never be remembered.
    Now I do agree with you on the pre-ordering, however most of the games you listed were really good on launch and some were "fixed" with time (like No Mans Sky). I'd say the issue with most of the games you've mentioned was more that they were overhyped into oblivion and when they were released they were good games, just not that unrealistically good.

Lol

What's your point here exactly? That they made the Assassin Asian? That's a yikes from me dawg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol

I think the models are great, except the amazons face, which to be hoenst modders are gonna fix for us
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I think the models are great, except the amazons face, which to be hoenst modders are gonna fix for us
    Jesus Christ, she's got the face of a fifty-year-old man.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Jesus Christ, she's got the face of a fifty-year-old man.
    ITs funny because Amazon is my favourite class in Diablo 2. Thankfully a fast solution would be to find a helm lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I mean everyone already knew this just from seeing the game.

But holy shit Activision forcing blizzard to shit on the game that effectively 'made' the company isn't even sickening (as one might expect it) it's just sad.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    These Russian modders were practically doing Blizzard's work for them. Just look how much more faithful everything looks. All they had to do was to hire them.

Shame this project was cancelled, it looked good actually but oh well...

Snip preorder issue
    Yeah so many of those have so much wrong with that statement

Mass Effect 3 had a bad ending...that was it game was fine otherwise

Bioshock Infinites crime was not being better than 1...and it was fine and pretty well received otherwise

No Man's Sky's crime was y'all thinking it was going to be bigger than it was and a tiny crew was going to bring it. You can use this for both Fallout 76 and Cyberpunk minus the small crew

Fallout 4s crime was being not as good as New Vegas or 3

FF15 was fine and fulfilled it's promise of being better than 13..royal edition also fixed a lot of fuck ups

Sword and Shield just made people realize single player pokemon isn't much substance wise. was fine otherwise

MGS 5 was actually good I have no idea why that's on here? It was worse than Snake Eater yes but most games were worse than Snake Eater

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    What's your point here exactly? That they made the Assassin Asian? That's a yikes from me dawg.
    What, all Asians are martial artists to you? Yikes indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    On the topic of WC3: They should just have slapped thr HotS artstyle unto it since it's basically the same as the original Wc3's arstyle but better.

Instead they tried to reinvent the wheel entirely and turn WC3 into something it wasn't and in a surprise to noone it failed catastrophically
    The art style for Alterac Pass is perfection. They could have just gone with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    What, all Asians are martial artists to you? Yikes indeed.
    That made no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The art style for Alterac Pass is perfection. They could have just gone with that!
    I think as well, HOTS art style could fit well to not only to W3 but generally Warcraft universe.

I'm so confused, they look the same just with more detailing on their armours. The amazon is still big chested and the assassin still has some thighs on her. Is her v-neck not deep enough? Is that it? I'm so baffled. The Amazon LITERALLY shows more thigh than before, this is such a non issue.

I'm surprised people are finding faults with the models, they look great.

On the topic of WC3: They should just have slapped thr HotS artstyle unto it since it's basically the same as the original Wc3's arstyle but better.

Instead they tried to reinvent the wheel entirely and turn WC3 into something it wasn't and in a surprise to noone it failed catastrophically
    Are we looking at the same models??? Amazon is way smaller and looks like Willem Dafoe. Sorc also has no underboob.

But I thought the issue with the Amazon was her body, not her face? Also how is she shorter? The Amazon and the Assassin were the same height before and that remains the case.

Are you telling me these are it? These are your gripes? All of them still look like entirely unattainable physiques. I mean the Sorceress looks to have even bigger boobs than before, even if they took away her underboob.

You're delusional if you think they look less sexualised to satisfy SJWs. I'll give you that the Amazon's face looks different but the decision to alter her face was far more likely done to better fit her status as a literal hardened warrior. I sincerely doubt it was done because her beauty was unattainable, rather it looks far more to be in order to better represent her character.
    I didnt say shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said "smaller" which isn't a very clear term. Look, I'll grant you that her boobs look slightly smaller, but it looks more like a modern reinterpretation of the character rather than an attempt to satisfy SJWs. To me at least.

Her boobs are still big, and come on, she's still got boob plating. Had they wanted to satisfy SJWs they wouldn't have given her boob plating of all things, and like I said she shows off more thigh than before, give and take it seems.

It just looks more realistic is all, just like the Barbarian's proportions look more realistic, that's what a remaster allows; a modern reinterpretation. It now looks befitting of the dark and gritty gothic story Diablo is trying to tell. Seems to me like they're just turning the characters into what they were meant to be, they added tons of stuff to the Barbarian's loin cloth where before the was only a cloth with a single texture, the same applies to the Amazon's chest plate. Before it was a bodysuit with a single orange texture, now it's actual armor.

Also have you seen the heroes in HotS? Have you seen Tyrande's ass? Have you seen Tracer's ass? Don't you think that if they really cared so much about pleasing SJWs that they wouldn't have added stuff like that?

Like you're suggesting that the company behind this skin:

Caved and turned the Amazon into a man? Or at least allowed it to happen? I don't buy it.
    But durr Es Jay Double-yas are coming! They’re here, they’re in your dollar bills, they’re hidden in smoke clouds and they’re planning the end times!

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    But durr Es Jay Double-yas are coming! They’re here, they’re in your dollar bills, they’re hidden in smoke clouds and they’re planning the end times!
    hey it's easier to hit a strawman then accept that "pandering" to whatever group is sound marketing in a consumer based economy. throw a wide net, catch a lot of fish. it's that simple and the fact people ignore that shows they just have a grievance axe to grind.

I don't find the faces to be too problematic, personally. Even in 4k, they're gonna be literally pixels on my screen, and even more obscured if I choose to equip a helm. Character screen is not something I spend much time on either, and its not like our character will be fully featured in cinematics or anything.

I'm not 100% sold on the art, I definitely think there can be improvement. I'd probably have more issues with readability of any graphics changes than I would from aesthetic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Are we looking at the same models??? Amazon is way smaller and looks like Willem Dafoe. Sorc also has no underboob.
    Maybe you should take your own advice:

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    If you don't like something, just move on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    ITs funny because Amazon is my favourite class in Diablo 2. Thankfully a fast solution would be to find a helm lol.
    Not much of an issue even with without helm, as the only time you really see her face, is in the menu and not so much during gameplay.

With that said, I think they look fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I am honestly more shocked no one commented about how the druid looks like his shoes hurt and wants to go home to play video games.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?