View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    TIL supporting the theory of evolution is a permanently bannable offence.

Well even if it was i find it .. wildly unlikely.. that Endus would ban anyone for supporting the theory of evolution

It would seem more likely Endus would resign if such a rule was made (well if he was still a mod)

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    If you were honest, you would go back to my original post today about the truck driver being stopped because of not having paper work for his lunch, that's right his god damn fucking lunch.,
    I did. But you ignored it because it doesn't fit your agenda.

So in the future, before you come here and spout your crappy nonsense, can you actually read what people are saying before adding your 2 cents ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Another?

4. Transfer of UK fishing waters back to the UK over the next 5 years.

Happy to oblige.
    Do you want me to point you to literally dozens of articles about how unhappy the actual fishermen are about Brexit? Or are you just going to admit that this one is a non-starter and go onto the next one in your list of "benefits"?

Sorry it took a while, was eating dinner with the family. Otherwise this would have been debunked instantly, just like all the others.

Pathetic start dribbles. I hope for your sake you're starting with the weak ones, otherwise it's going to get ugly REAL quick.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

--
    Press [X] to doubt for both.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-24 at 07:19 PM.

Oh I can see it. Considering the pro brexit stance of the burner, and the notorious average stance of brexiters on race and stuff, it was probably some disgusting supremacist stuff trying to gain a bit of legitimacy by invoking evolution and science.

"I cannot say whites are superior, therefore you are oppressing me and are against evolution" kind of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    --
    If a ban is undeserved there are procedures to go through.

A permabanned person can btw not be permabanned because he already is.
    Skroe says Hi ...

- - - Updated - - -

I have to go play the game this forum is all about now lol, and after 4 of about 400 good reasons for Brexit huehue has had enough and gone off to mull them over. Guess if he wants the other 396 he can always ask again for the list.

Err see you in Oribos maybe, maybe not :P
    Please provide the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Please provide the list.
    He won't, because his weak ass start to the process has provided literally nothing so far. He might have a list of 400 that he's got from some "Brexit r teh graytz" website, but they won't stand up to the slightest critical evaluation. If he had anything concrete, he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. He'd be using it every single time he posted on here; "see, look how wonderful Brexit is, you can't argue with this proof". The very fact he isn't doing this (and it's taken me weeks of goading him even to get him to start trying to post something positive) is categorical proof that he has nothing. Because there is nothing.

Brexit was always going to be shit. It has proven to be shit. It's going to continue to be shit. No amount of wishing for unicorns is going to change that. Dribbles has nothing, and he knows it.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    He won't, because his weak ass start to the process has provided literally nothing so far. He might have a list of 400 that he's got from some "Brexit r teh graytz" website, but they won't stand up to the slightest critical evaluation. If he had anything concrete, he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. He'd be using it every single time he posted on here; "see, look how wonderful Brexit is, you can't argue with this proof". The very fact he isn't doing this (and it's taken me weeks of goading him even to get him to start trying to post something positive) is categorical proof that he has nothing. Because there is nothing.

Brexit was always going to be shit. It has proven to be shit. It's going to continue to be shit. No amount of wishing for unicorns is going to change that. Dribbles has nothing, and he knows it.
    Lols, It is not me who has nothing, if I'm representing team brexit and you are team rejoin by my count it is 4-0.

So let's make it 5-0...

No 5. Low-skilled EU migrants are no longer accepted thanks to Brexit. The governments advisory committee found they had no benefit for the UK economy, because they received more in state provided services such as the NHS, schools, child benefits, housing etc than they paid in taxes.

Let's be fair here, hows about you list one benefit to the UK of rejoining the EU? I'm waiting tap tap tap....
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I keep forgetting I'm tooooootally not a UK citizen and I'm just a mean "eurochum" being just oh so mean to the super lovely Brits.

The way dribbles use Eurochum makes me think it is an insult.. yet he keeps doing it

Lols, It is not me who has nothing, if I'm representing team brexit and you are team rejoin by my count it is 4-0.

So let's make it 5-0...

No 5. Low-skilled EU migrants are no longer accepted thanks to Brexit. The governments advisory committee found they had no benefit for the UK economy, because they received more in state provided services such as the NHS, schools, child benefits, housing etc than they paid in taxes.

Let's be fair here, hows about you list one benefit to the UK of rejoining the EU? I'm waiting tap tap tap....
    Okay, so you aren't prepared to debate. I should have expected that from your previous posts. This is the pigeon/chess scenario, of course. And there you are, strutting around pretending you won.

You put up 4 examples, and I shot them down in flames without breaking sweat. But you choose to ignore the responses, and intend pretend that your wonderful examples stood up to even a cursory examination. I'm wasting my breath with you, I know, but I'll carry on regardless in case I can break through your reality defying filter.

So, the 5th example. The Brexit benefit that has given us food rotting in fields. Service industry struggling for lack of staff. And as we move into the skilled part of it, gives us logistical problems because drivers have left in droves. You've driven out the foreign workers that were needed for the economy to function properly, and are just wishing and hoping that a miracle occurs to replace them.

So you want a benefit of rejoining? Having the workers we need available again. Otherwise once Covid is out of the way, we're going to see just how toxic it is to the recovery of the economy to choose to damage your own work-force like that.

And as for your study that immigrants cost more than they create, I want to see a source for that thank you very much. Because all the studies I've seen show them to be net contributors. Let's see some proof backing up this suggestion of yours.

Its certainly interesting how people will create an argument and details out of absolutely nothing. Especially when basic facts are easily found via a few seconds of Google-fu.
    It is hilarious that this is the best that the Brexit crew can put up in a debate. One that won't listen to any argument and just carries on repeating their nonsense. One that throws a hissy fit and stamps off when their views get challenged by a few people, and one that doesn't take "eww, no, go away you creep or I'll get a restraining order" for an answer.

The last one probably thinks he's "winning" the debate because I'm ignoring his posts. But I've relegated him to an annoying whine. His posts vanish like piss in the wind once the mods catch up. And every time he comes back here again to impotently post his nonsense it makes me smile a little bit more. That ban must SMART. He's still angry about it all this time later, and he still spends his time coming back here to post on a forum where he's so clearly not wanted. I think he needs a hug.

Kind of surprised everyone (including me) bother with the bad faith burner when we all know he'll be banned (again), all of the comments will be edited, and we'll all look like we're talking to ourselves like madmen for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's because it is essentially an insult.
    Actually it's a term of endearment from Europeans to British people well used frequently by Antoine de Caunes in a very popular and very expensive Channel 4 UK comedy show I was alerted to when they did a Brexit special in 2016.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/eurot...endum-5870570/

At least I like to think Eurochums was well meant, are you telling me they were insulting British people all along with it cos we were in the EU and they knew we didn't want to be?!?! If you are of a nervous disposition I wouldn't waste your time googling historic videos of it, it's def NSFW - the W not being work, but 21st C Woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Okay, so you aren't prepared to debate. I should have expected that from your previous posts. This is the pigeon/chess scenario, of course. And there you are, strutting around pretending you won.

You put up 4 examples, and I shot them down in flames without breaking sweat. But you choose to ignore the responses, and intend pretend that your wonderful examples stood up to even a cursory examination. I'm wasting my breath with you, I know, but I'll carry on regardless in case I can break through your reality defying filter.

So, the 5th example. The Brexit benefit that has given us food rotting in fields. Service industry struggling for lack of staff. And as we move into the skilled part of it, gives us logistical problems because drivers have left in droves. You've driven out the foreign workers that were needed for the economy to function properly, and are just wishing and hoping that a miracle occurs to replace them.

So you want a benefit of rejoining? Having the workers we need available again. Otherwise once Covid is out of the way, we're going to see just how toxic it is to the recovery of the economy to choose to damage your own work-force like that.

And as for your study that immigrants cost more than they create, I want to see a source for that thank you very much. Because all the studies I've seen show them to be net contributors. Let's see some proof backing up this suggestion of yours.
    The debate is done, Brexit won even if you don't like that and you asked for a list that all brexiteers would accept were benefits. Now you complain when I give you one?

No 6. Huge reduction in billions Britain was wasting on its EU subscription.

That's six nil btw to team Brexit, are there really no benefits of the UK being in the EU that you can, representing team rejoin, find for me? That rejoin campaign isn't going very well is it. Bit of a non starter isn't it?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

O gee he's back... I'm sure someone missed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    https://www.nytimespost.com/eu-impou...his-own-lunch/

Lol, how fucking petty can you be. It's this the kind of stuff they are doing now, so sad.

This is beyond ridiculous.
    Id be outright shocked if that page you found wasn't just fake news, cause that particular name of a publication is suspicious as all hell, there's the new york times, and the new york post that are legitimate publications, but wtf is nytimespost?

Even a cursory glance into the domain registration reveals it's registered on a gmail address on someone in Diyarbakir, southern Turkey. The email is unprofessional as all hell for a supposed news publication, never mind the location discrepancy versus the name of the site.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Empty shelves and lack of workers say otherwise.

Also it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain, that you do not retain the same benefits or even trade deals. Japan stiffed you, but hey suckers like you eat it up.

Btw how’s taking back control of the border coming along? It seems migrants are still flooding in.
    They can ask France nicely if they'd maybe probably take them back. Winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Empty shelves and lack of workers say otherwise.

Also it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain, that you do not retain the same benefits or even trade deals. Japan stiffed you, but hey suckers like you eat it up.

Btw how’s taking back control of the border coming along? It seems migrants are still flooding in.
    Brexit benefit no 7, ty.

UK Wages are increasing significantly thanks to Brexit limiting the supply of uncontrolled unskilled labour from the EU. Even our dear NHS workers have been offered a very generous 3% wage rise this year, for which I'm sure they are very grateful.

Brexit benefit no 7, ty. UK Wages are increasing significantly thanks to Brexit limiting the supply of uncontrolled unskilled labour from the EU. Even our dear NHS workers have been offered a very generous 3% wage rise this year, for which I'm sure they are very grateful.
    So...this is your way of saying you support slave labour?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    So...this is your way of saying you support slave labour?
    Labour is a supply and demand commodity. Brexit cut the supply and the commodity became more valuable. No wonder UK workers celebrate Brexit as their wages rise and benefit all.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Id be outright shocked if that page you found wasn't just fake news, cause that particular name of a publication is suspicious as all hell, there's the new york times, and the new york post that are legitimate publications, but wtf is nytimespost?

Even a cursory glance into the domain registration reveals it's registered on a gmail address on someone in Diyarbakir, southern Turkey. The email is unprofessional as all hell for a supposed news publication, never mind the location discrepancy versus the name of the site.
    I would agree with you if it was like a one-off, i do recall another act of malice taking place not too long ago.

It's sad to think this kind of pettiness is happening all the time, in many different forms.

At the end of the day, both sides really do need to be more pragmatic, its disturbing how they have both acted over the last few years.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ritish-drivers