Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Post a Pic on the current state of Blizzard

I'll go first

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I'll go first

How about you go first and find the actual thread open, or post in the correct section of the forum?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow so edgy...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Wow so edgy...
    He got 2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year for a reason.

that's a picture of showing respect to a redeemed person.

Woody-harrrelson-crying.gif
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    He got 2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year for a reason.
    2nd runner up
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

i suspect activision-Blizzard is not the only thing in this thread that a dumpster fire can represent, rather the thread itself.
    Which begs the question....why post these threads in the first place? do people not care if they get penalized and banned for them

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTwentyTwo View Post
    i suspect activision-Blizzard is not the only thing in this thread that a dumpster fire can represent, rather the thread itself.
    Which begs the question....why post these threads in the first place? do people not care if they get penalized and banned for them
    ...do you not realize how trolling works?

It's not about getting banned or penalized at the end of the day who cares. It's about the chaos and mass anger you cause the forum that you get to keep watching long after your banned then you hop on your alt account and stir the flame a little. If a mod has to close the thread you won.

Just here before the mods shut this thread down for no apparent reason, wanting to say that - "Look, a 10 year member is trying to cause a stir."
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    Just here before the mods shut this thread down for no apparent reason, wanting to say that - "Look, a 10 year member is trying to cause a stir."
    "no apparent reason" I can think of a few reasons

I mean posting memes is forbidden, but if I had to I would probably google search something like that:
    https://www.google.com/search?client...ster+fire+meme
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Last edited by Calauza; 2021-07-25 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I am guessing that was sarcasm? For there are reasons to it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread isn't really WoW-related, is apt to go nowhere constructive, and is being discussed more constructively elsewhere. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead