Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why did blizzard stop one short of deleting resto druid?

M+ keys over 16:
    need shaman
    need pala
    need venth
    need kyrian
    need necro
    need anything other than a dirty resto druid

arena: hi, im a 205 ilvl warrior, it doesnt matter that you are 80% passive physical reduction with bear lego, im just going to 2 shot you anyway while my shaman friend removes your hots. thanks for the win.

rbgs:
    need priest
    need pala
    need shaman
    anything other than a dirty resto druid

raids: dont like raiding? tough! if you want to play the game you need to raid because thats the only thing you can get invited to outside of arena.

What is the point to log in if your a resto druid main that doesnt just play the game in order to fill a social hole in your life?
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-07-25 at 03:09 PM.

oh boy, better not let my GM who is a resto druid and one of the best on our server know about this.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    M+ keys over 16:
    need shaman
    need pala
    need venth
    need kyrian
    need necro

arena: hi, im a 205 ilvl warrior, it doesnt matter that you are 80% passive physical reduction with bear lego, im just going to 2 shot you anyway.

rbgs:
    need priest
    need pala
    need shaman

raids: dont like raiding? tough! if you want to play the game you need to raid because thats the only thing you can get invited to outside of arena.

What is the point to log in if your a resto druid main that doesnt just play the game in order to fill a social hole in your life?
    Play necro lords and the reju lego and its easy game in arena outside of shamen

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Play necro lords and the reju lego and its easy game in arena outside of shamen
    I dont want to play necrolord, i dont want to pvp but its a good way of getting extra gear, i want to m+ but i cant because blizzard has trashed resto druid so hard vs other class. hearing stories of holypalas doing 15kdps on bosses.... cant blame people wanting them!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    oh boy, better not let my GM who is a resto druid and one of the best on our server know about this.
    What server? earthern ring? and i compare to world, not server.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're getting 2 shot by 205 ilvl warriors then I don't think you playing resto is the reason you're being denied 16 keys lol/

What server? earthern ring? and i compare to world, not server.
    Frostmane and okay? not sure who would do such a thing if they weren't pushing extremely high keys.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Frostmane and okay? not sure who would do such a thing if they weren't pushing extremely high keys.
    which is what i want to do, except im met with a wall of....you know.. what i said in the post?

Sitting for hours at a time getting declined for keys that i know i will faceroll due to nothing other than game balance is......as i asked, whats the point to log in?

M+ keys over 16:
    need shaman
    need pala
    need venth
    need kyrian
    need necro

arena: hi, im a 205 ilvl warrior, it doesnt matter that you are 80% passive physical reduction with bear lego, im just going to 2 shot you anyway while my shaman friend removes your hots. thanks for the win.

rbgs:
    need priest
    need pala
    need shaman

Lol, if you're dying to a 205 warrior as a druid, I think you might be bad. Druids are nigh unkillable.

And oh no... metagame. Why not make a group? It's what I had to do when no one wanted havoc DH's last season.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

which is what i want to do, except im met with a wall of....you know.. what i said in the post?

Sitting for hours at a time getting declined for keys that i know i will faceroll due to nothing other than game balance is......as i asked, whats the point to log in?
    get a guild. is my answer to that. I swear like 90% of the problems people have in this game can be solved if they were social enough to get to know 4+ other people who they can run things with.

Can you link armory?

Quote Originally Posted by TriggeredKid View Post
    If you're getting 2 shot by 205 ilvl warriors then I don't think you playing resto is the reason you're being denied 16 keys lol/
    Yeah i know! lol, getting declined to 15/16 keys when ive timed 17 keys lol. cuz of the warr spanking me in arena enit lol. btw. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Can you link armory?
    Sure bro

https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Swiftiq

and yet there are resto druids doing +20s without issues... seems like its YOU issue, not resto druid issue...

I'm sure the end is near if restro druid isn't god tier for once.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

so you dont get invited yet WORSE key you have is +14...
    im sorry, how that happened when you dont get invited? did you buy a lot of boosts or what?!
    you dont get invited to EVERY key you apply to, oh the horror, everyone should invite you rather than other healer they want to, just bcs its you... go and play dps, especialy one that is not fotm, and then try to complain

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and yet there are resto druids doing +20s without issues... seems like its YOU issue, not resto druid issue...
    There are resto druids! S ....druidS

There is 1 or 2 in long formed premades.

And 20s? what are palas and shamans doing? 22s/23s? yep! thats the whole god damn point.

- - - Updated - - -

so you dont get invited yet WORSE key you have is +14...
    im sorry, how that happened when you dont get invited? did you buy a lot of boosts or what?
    That is my entry level dude. the only reason i did some 11s/12s was to get some base score. the higher you go the more dps matters which rdruid struggles to bring much unless your running in a premade of people that know how to use there personals / co-ordinate control.

Soon as you start needing 17 keys as resto druid you realise just how impossible it is to pug because NOBODY will take you.

I ran a 15dos last night and did 3kdps overall, everyone was dieing from standing in shet. you dont get that with higher skilled players so my dps would of been good for it. how it compares to a pala/shaman? no idea, but one thing thats important is they can do damage WHILE healing, resto druid cant its a choice, you either use a gcd on healing, or use a gcd on dps. thats the difference and why (rightly so) shamans/palas are preffered over rdruids. because blizzard fucked us.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-07-25 at 03:29 PM.

Soon as you start needing 17 keys as resto druid you realise just how impossible it is to pug because NOBODY will take you.
    seems like solution is simple - dont pug

seems like solution is simple - dont pug
    magic some premades out of my ass?

you either use a gcd on healing, or use a gcd on dps. thats the difference and why (rightly so) shamans/palas are preffered over rdruids. because blizzard fucked us.
    boohooo two specs more sought after than yours... i play frost DK, so there is about 20 specs that are prefered over mine...

reroll or get over not being god tier for now, previous few expansions unless im mistaken druid was always top in M+, did everyone else not playing druid came here making whine thread about how they do worse than druid? well, probably yes, but those threads were as pointless as this

- - - Updated - - -

magic some premades out of my ass?
    find some people who can tolerate you longer than for hour perhaps, although from your comments i start to see why that might be issue...

Yeah i know! lol, getting declined to 15/16 keys when ive timed 17 keys lol. cuz of the warr spanking me in arena enit lol. btw. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sure bro

https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Swiftiq
    I honestly hope nobody looks you up on IO

That profile is 10x longer than it needs to be

You have a 2k score already so it’s not like you’re going to be hurting for getting into specific groups. There’s a couple discords I would suggest if you can’t find a solid team.

Most of the reason people might not want to take you is because they are looking for more utility than a Druid brings because why take a Druid over a pally or shaman currently??

Another reason is that they don’t wanna chance bricking the key on a stranger with an underused class

Insert obligatory “make your own group”

Also what rank can you upgrade korthian gear to now?? Could help to drop some of the 213 pieces

I find it funny when when mid-tier specs who are no longer are meta complain despite having been top-tier for several expansions. Resto Druids are fine, I have a Resto Druid alt that I play in 13-15's. There's not much to add and not much to take away from Resto Druids. The real problem are the Holy Paladins.

t. very casual pug-only Holy Priest main