Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    boohooo two specs more sought after than yours... i play frost DK, so there is about 20 specs that are prefered over mine...

reroll or get over not being god tier for now, previous few expansions unless im mistaken druid was always top in M+, did everyone else not playing druid came here making whine thread about how they do worse than druid? well, probably yes, but those threads were as pointless as this

- - - Updated - - -

find some people who can tolerate you longer than for hour perhaps, although from your comments i start to see why that might be issue...
    Did you like the diary he has on the page lol

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Did you like the diary he has on the page lol
    didnt bother to read that, and 99% of people checking if to invite him wont either, might actualy deter people from inviting him

This game always had and always will have metas for everything, rdruid has been completly dominant in M+ in the past, it's now on the lower side , will probably come back on top at some point.

If you care about an irrelevant metric like M+ score(Which you seem to do because you wrote a fucking essay on your rio profile) then you should understand people are gonna play meta for the most challenging keys(because why wouldn't they? they're playing what's the best to give themselves the best chance to push) and should be willing/able to flex to play meta yourself.

As a one trick you should have no problem getting into 15s keys(You'll probably get denied a lot because people now get their "knowledge" from youtubers and streamers telling them what's the absolute best and they don't want anything else) which are the highest you actually need to do for power, but should also understand why people won't want to take you for further levels.

This isn't a rdruid only issue, the further you go into key levels the most gatekeeped it gets, because scaled up content requires the best to be completed at some point.
    If you look at the healer situation right now most high end groups only run paladin and rsham, so it's not rdruids being targetted but literally all the other healers specs not bringing enough to compete.

As for pvp rdruid is literally the first or second most represented healer at the highest ratings right now so that seems like a far stretched complaint.

Tldr: don't expect people to bring you to the hardest content if your spec isn't the best, it doesn't mean your spec is bad, it's just not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    didnt bother to read that, and 99% of people checking if to invite him wont either, might actualy deter people from inviting him
    Idk man I personally love the idea of having an egotistical player in my group

I honestly hope nobody looks you up on IO

That profile is 10x longer than it needs to be

You have a 2k score already so it’s not like you’re going to be hurting for getting into specific groups. There’s a couple discords I would suggest if you can’t find a solid team.

Most of the reason people might not want to take you is because they are looking for more utility than a Druid brings because why take a Druid over a pally or shaman currently??

Another reason is that they don’t wanna chance bricking the key on a stranger with an underused class

Insert obligatory “make your own group”

Also what rank can you upgrade korthian gear to now?? Could help to drop some of the 213 pieces
    Its not utility, druid actually brings more, its dps because in higher keys dps from the healer can be the difference between in time and not, thats why all the top druids are running crit higher than mastery, dot lego and convoke lego, when you deplete a key with a resto druid 1 min under make no mistake if your healer was a pala the key would of been comfortably in time, thats how high keys work.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk man I personally love the idea of having an egotistical player in my group
    It actually helps with certain types of players. usually good ones. showing i give a shit. depends on the player whos looking, if you dont care and "its just a game" i dont want to play with you anyway, i want to play with players that give a crap and put the effort in, the ones that dont are the ones that stand in shet, do low damage and destroy keys.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-07-25 at 03:59 PM.

Its not that they are a good healer but the new healer meta is to dps while you heal now and there the lowest on dps as a healer. If you want to dob15's all day long there are plenty of resto druids

https://mplus.subcreation.net/

At least you aren't a mistweaver
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

Hmm...
    Sure are a lot of 2.2k+ resto druids in M+...
    Sure are a lot of them in PvP as well...

Almost as if you're pulling facts outta your ass. Maybe the problem is you, not the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    https://mplus.subcreation.net/

At least you aren't a mistweaver
    Hmm. Lots of those 2.2k+ in M+ as well.
    Would you look at that, there's plenty in PvP, too!
    2v2 Bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokuna View Post
    This game always had and always will have metas for everything, rdruid has been completly dominant in M+ in the past, it's now on the lower side , will probably come back on top at some point.

If you care about an irrelevant metric like M+ score(Which you seem to do because you wrote a fucking essay on your rio profile) then you should understand people are gonna play meta for the most challenging keys(because why wouldn't they? they're playing what's the best to give themselves the best chance to push) and should be willing/able to flex to play meta yourself.

As a one trick you should have no problem getting into 15s keys(You'll probably get denied a lot because people now get their "knowledge" from youtubers and streamers telling them what's the absolute best and they don't want anything else) which are the highest you actually need to do for power, but should also understand why people won't want to take you for further levels.

This isn't a rdruid only issue, the further you go into key levels the most gatekeeped it gets, because scaled up content requires the best to be completed at some point.
    If you look at the healer situation right now most high end groups only run paladin and rsham, so it's not rdruids being targetted but literally all the other healers specs not bringing enough to compete.

As for pvp rdruid is literally the first or second most represented healer at the highest ratings right now so that seems like a far stretched complaint.

Tldr: don't expect people to bring you to the hardest content if your spec isn't the best, it doesn't mean your spec is bad, it's just not the best.
    i agree however rdruid has never been dominent, bfa it was behind pala, 2nd. legion it was i would say on par with pala. dominent no. viable yes. untill sl.

What blizzard tend to do is mix up classes/specs to be dominent in different areas. and how dominent they are in one is balanced with the other specs, the problem with shadowlands is boomie and guardian are dominent in a number of areas, its at a cost to resto, they couldnt make resto dominent also because then everyone would be playing druids.

A handful of exceptional players accomplishing something doesn't really matter. Aggregate stats are far more useful for discussions like this.

And in this case, resto is really no better or worse than most healers - the problem is the outliers, holy pal and resto sham.

Holy paladin in particular has been dominant for at least two expansions if not more.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    M+ keys over 16:
    need shaman
    need pala
    need venth
    need kyrian
    need necro
    need anything other than a dirty resto druid

arena: hi, im a 205 ilvl warrior, it doesnt matter that you are 80% passive physical reduction with bear lego, im just going to 2 shot you anyway while my shaman friend removes your hots. thanks for the win.

rbgs:
    need priest
    need pala
    need shaman
    anything other than a dirty resto druid

raids: dont like raiding? tough! if you want to play the game you need to raid because thats the only thing you can get invited to outside of arena.

What is the point to log in if your a resto druid main that doesnt just play the game in order to fill a social hole in your life?
    Shit happens. MW Monks are in a much worse position in all content imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    You want actual facts?

Above 2.4k
    23 paladins
    6 shamans
    1 resto druids

Above 2.3k
    154 paladins
    66 shamans
    10 resto druids

Above 2.2k
    666 paladins
    480 shamans
    107 druids

Nobody is taking resto druids, the resto druids that are above 2.2k will no doubt all be in premades. im talking about pugging as a resto druid, everyone, and i mean everyone is asking for shaman/pala and for a reason! dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    As a kyrian hpal who got ksm day 1 I can say its instant inv for hpal: but I’ve been denied for many many many keys this season as well so, for me - it’s all about applying for the right groups who arent as picky. When someone whispers me asking what covenant I am I just unqueue.

Have to agree with OP though, class does matter on the heal side

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Shit happens. MW Monks are in a much worse position in all content imaginable.
    True. is it any wonder blizz are bleeding subs having misbalanced so many specs so much that they arent viable in anything. gives you a choice of 3,suck balls, reroll or unsub.

M+ keys over 16:
    need shaman
    need pala
    need venth
    need kyrian
    need necro
    need anything other than a dirty resto druid

arena: hi, im a 205 ilvl warrior, it doesnt matter that you are 80% passive physical reduction with bear lego, im just going to 2 shot you anyway while my shaman friend removes your hots. thanks for the win.

rbgs:
    need priest
    need pala
    need shaman
    anything other than a dirty resto druid

raids: dont like raiding? tough! if you want to play the game you need to raid because thats the only thing you can get invited to outside of arena.

What is the point to log in if your a resto druid main that doesnt just play the game in order to fill a social hole in your life?
    Rdruid was top during most of BFA so I don't understand your bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Is this a joke or what? Only clicked on the 2nd link to check out arena and there's a total of 95 mw monks, which is 3.2% of all healers according to this. Like how the fuck are you trying to make such a dumb statement about some players just being shit and the class is fine, while your links in fact prove that people are struggling and thus barely anyone is playing them? Compare 3% mw monks to 25% holy paladins and 25% disc priests and it's easy to tell which one is better and which isn't or does the number of mw monks have to be at 0 or what?

- - - Updated - - -

True. is it any wonder blizz are bleeding subs having misbalanced so many specs so much that they arent viable in anything. gives you a choice of 3,suck balls, reroll or unsub.
    Yeah tbh despite all of the criticism that SL has gotten, I have actually really enjoyed this expansion. Especially PVP was finally really good once again. However what did make me quit after a few months was that mw monk (my main) in particular was rather bad overall. In RBG's I was forced by my team very early on to go WW (which was mediocre in RBG's). Balance is just such a crucial factor for many if not most people. I did "reroll" to a holy pally for a short while, but I just didn't like the gameplay and aesthetics of this class.

Holy shit, lol. If I bothered to check your IO, I wouldn't invite you based on that profile alone. You need to relax, sir. This is a you problem. Make some friends. Find a guild. Make your own groups. I know Rdruids who do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Rdruid was top during most of BFA so I don't understand your bitching.
    Pala was top, rdruid was 2/3 keys behind pala in top 100 bracket. i know this because i was doing 28/29 keys but ONLY if i pushed my own key, never actually invited it was pointless to sign because anything 29-32 was paladin only. it was viable in bfa i agree, my bitching now is about how its not viable at all unless your in a premade of friends who are happy to have there progress gimped by there mate who has always played rdruid. i dont have that luxury, even then your going to be 1/2/3 levels behind a paladin simply because you dont have the dps a paladin does.

Add in covenents and then you have another reason to not invite resto druid, ever seen a venthyr resto druid pushing m+?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Holy shit, lol. If I bothered to check your IO, I wouldn't invite you based on that profile alone. You need to relax, sir. This is a you problem. Make some friends. Find a guild. Make your own groups. I know Rdruids who do fine.
    Cringefest that is their IO biography aside, I doubt they have any inclination to make friends.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    "do fine" fine depends on your own personal definition of what "fine" is. 15s/16s/17s to me is not fine. its crap, boring and easy.