Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    people absolutely had business building that "shield" for them. pandemic. once in a century type of traumatic event. affects mental work ability. took like a few weeks for them to even get out of the office and set up. an ounce of compassion, i beg you.
    You came to the wrong website

Is the new 6 month thing out with a mount yet? If so we will find out soon this is the case. If not we will have to wait until after that point and then we will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Is the new 6 month thing out with a mount yet? If so we will find out soon this is the case. If not we will have to wait until after that point and then we will find out.
    It was quite a few weeks ago actually. It was a blue phoenix mount called the Sapphire Skyblazer.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Jeff Hamilton (wow dev) says "Almost no work is being done on WoW"

https://twitter.com/JeffAHamilton/st...15702569472003

Will we even get a 9.2?
    They work months in advance, so I’m not too concerned. The development isn’t in real time, and work on the next expansion is underway as well. Unless it went on for month then yeah, then I’d be concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Yeah it sucks, this comes at the worse possible timing. We are stuck at the same level of content ever since SL came out, this patch was, well, not really a patch, some minor content update.

This will really hurt the game, even more :/
    A 10 boss raid, mega dungeon and new PvP/M+ seasons is minor content? Get real.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I'm curious why no work is being done? Have people put down tools in solidarity or is Ion not doing any leading?
    Ion mentioned in another interview that 9.2 was actually pretty far in development so taking time to deal with this will not affect anything.

Ion being a former lawyer probably understands what is going on better than ever other member at blizzard so he is most likely going into lawyer mode and making sure all the parties on his team know how to properly handle this. He would not want them to say something to discredit the company or even themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Plus an entire new zone
    Last edited by Utrrabbit; 2021-07-25 at 07:38 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Ion mentioned in another interview that 9.2 was actually pretty far in development so taking time to deal with this will not affect anything.

Ion being a former lawyer probably understands what is going on better than ever other member at blizzard so he is most likely going into lawyer mode and making sure all the parties on his team know how to properly handle this. He would not want them to say something to discredit the company or even themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus an entire new zone
    I mean let's not get crazy calling Korthia a new zone. It's literally just an extension of the Maw.

Also on the Ion thing, he's already failed at making sure the employees don't say anything to discredit the company. There's a full on mutiny in the ranks on twitter after that lady from Activision put out her wacko statement. At this point it's more like "Ion has to get control of his team and tell them to shut up or his ass is the scapegoat."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    It seems like this is the first time WoW has ever truly been dying. The evil shit at Blizzard being exposed, being sued, no work being done on WoW, and a few MMO's being serious competitors? Eh good. Fuck Activision and fuck Blizzard.
    You really are not that smart are you. Being misinformed on multiple issues.

Even if 9.2 isn't delayed all that much due to a lot of the work being done, this is definitely going to have implications further down the line. Hopefully the game isn't forced to cut a patch or delay an expansion for a long period of time because of this.

Do we have any idea who the halt is down to? If its down to the lower-level employees then absolutely fair play to them in my opinion.

Haven't played it myself, but yeah... 9.1 looks like a very standard WoW patch. Nothing stands out as spectacular, but everything I'd expect to see is seemingly in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean let's not get crazy calling Korthia a new zone. It's literally just an extension of the Maw.

Also on the Ion thing, he's already failed at making sure the employees don't say anything to discredit the company. There's a full on mutiny in the ranks on twitter after that lady from Activision put out her wacko statement. At this point it's more like "Ion has to get control of his team and tell them to shut up or his ass is the scapegoat."
    I mentioned "his team" that lady and ever other person who has tweeted is not on his tean nor does he have anything to do with them. You should learn more

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It was quite a few weeks ago actually. It was a blue phoenix mount called the Sapphire Skyblazer.
    We will find out it will be about 5 months 2-3 weeks then when the next patch even has a hope of release.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Riiiight
    except 9.1 took about as long as 6.2 took to came out.
    With nothin in between aside 9.0.5
    and 9.1 put in roughly the same amount (or actualy more) content than 6.1 and 6.2 together...
    if they add ANYTHING before next expansion prepatch sl is at worst half way between wod and "regular" expansion

- - - Updated - - -

you forget new zone and partial rework of other zone

You mean that Lady from „Homeland Security“… Only two people could hire somebody like this for Publicity Relations… Bush jr. and Kotick. Oh wait she would be a nice sidekick for the Orange man as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    I mean, ok?
    If we have people that put their gender in their tweeter profile working on wow it's no surprise to me that wow turned to shit.

its not the biggest zone but it definitely IS new zone, with another "layer" of rift, plus reworks to maw (helya subzone desmo-whatever, assaults and also the rift "layer")...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Already impossible considering 9.1 vs 6.1, but hyperbole, amirite?

Jesus.
    Yeah, you’re right. WoD had a patch within 6 months of release.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

It's like they want all their players to move over to FF. Great business model.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    A passionate thread about the harassment at Blizzard and what you take from it is "will we get 9.2?"

This is why many of us who play games don't talk about it - immature, self-centered little brats like this.

It's not surprising that MMO-C mods are part of the problem (being a part of the gaming community and all). This quote is spot on.

This thread is disgusting. Instead of locking it down, some dumb twat teenager mod gives this post an infraction? There are real people suffering in this situation, and it's not the self-centered little brats whining about 9.2 getting delayed.

There will never be healing in this community as long as gaming attracts the most bottom of the barrel, basement dwelling losers this planet has to offer.
    Last edited by ablib; 2021-07-25 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I'm sorry I don't take criticism from arm chair psychologists on a gaming forum.
    You have nearly 800 posts on a forum that is pretty much WoW related, probably enjoyed the game at some point, but are clinging onto hope that the game dies all the while posting on a WoW related forum and claiming you dont have mental health problems? Coming from someone who DOES have mental health issues and has a degree in the psychology field, you have mental health problems and I would advise you seeking help.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Plus an entire new zone
    I just hope Ion isn't involved. Also can I ask where this interview is here.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!